• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery was humming along as he walked, overly happy about finding other people. Zombies don't react to my tear gas, so maybe now I'll have a chance to use some! He thought happily, as he approached the house Mia and Angela resided in. Of course, he wasn't going to attack them, yet. He wanted to meet them first! Avery hadn't talked to anyone in a while, so it'd be nice to see how they cope with the shitty state of the world. He was about to walk through the front door, but he only made it so far, as he ran into Angela, his gas mask slamming into her face. Avery reeled back, and held his nose, that was smashed upon impact. "S-Sorry..." He apologized through his gas mask.

Angele whimpered, holding her nose, as she looked frightened at the man. The impact was strong enough to knock her to the ground.

"Who are you?!" She asked, a bit of blood appearing under her hand.

@Boe

He decided against taking off his gas mask, as to not reveal his identity. If she sees my face, and she doesn't react well, I'm fucked He reasoned internally. He extended a hand to help her up, slyly putting his other hand on a tear gas canister, just in case. "I'm The Wheezer." He said, not revealing his identity. A few months back he cause a buzz in the survivor community, by gassing a militant convoy, and stealing supplies, so he wouldn't be surprised if she recognized the name.

@JJKab

Boe said:
He decided against taking off his gas mask, as to not reveal his identity. If she sees my face, and she doesn't react well, I'm fucked He reasoned internally. He extended a hand to help her up, slyly putting his other hand on a tear gas canister, just in case. "I'm The Wheezer." He said, not revealing his identity. A few months back he cause a buzz in the survivor community, by gassing a militant convoy, and stealing supplies, so he wouldn't be surprised if she recognized the name.
@JJKab
"Uhm? Who?" Angela asked, having no idea of who he was.

She grabbed his hand, and slowly stood up, letting go of her nose, which was bleeding slowly

"Neverworthless... my name is Angela.. can i help you with something?" She asked, looking slightly suspiciously at the man.

H sighed, "Avery. My name is Avery." He said, taking off the gas mask, revealing a defined face with scruffy facial hair. His dark brown, long shaggy hair fell down, and he fluffed it a bit. He clipped his gas mask to his belt, and adjusted his nose. "I was just dropping by to say hi." He said, with a sigh. I never get to be cool...

Boe said:
H sighed, "Avery. My name is Avery." He said, taking off the gas mask, revealing a defined face with scruffy facial hair. His dark brown, long shaggy hair fell down, and he fluffed it a bit. He clipped his gas mask to his belt, and adjusted his nose. "I was just dropping by to say hi." He said, with a sigh. I never get to be cool...
"W-Well... okay then" Angela stuttered a bit.

"Do you need anything?" She asked, walking towards the garage, gesturing the man to follow.

Boe said:
He followed, as he rolled his neck a few times to crack it. "Got any booze?"
Angela stared the man down with a cold look.

"No" She said shortly, opening the garage door, and walking inside.

"You gotta have some somewhere... You can't just not have booze. It's impossible. There is always whiskey somewhere. Vodka, Rum, Wine, Straight up Beer... You gotta have something." He said matter-of-factly.

David walks down the street, looking for any houses that look like they'd have decent loot inside. He notices the two talking and sighs quietly to himself in annoyance.

Boe said:
"You gotta have some somewhere... You can't just not have booze. It's impossible. There is always whiskey somewhere. Vodka, Rum, Wine, Straight up Beer... You gotta have something." He said matter-of-factly.
Angela stopped in her tracks, as she breathed slowly, getting more and more annoyed

"I... don't.... have... any... Booze... Capische?" She asked, looking at the man.

"Liar." He says, as he looks around. He quickly notices David, and pulls his gas mask back onto his head. He spread his arms, "Hello sir!" He says with a booming tone, as he lowers his arms to his hips, where one rests on his quick-draw handgun, and the other on a tear gas canister.

Boe said:
"Liar." He says, as he looks around. He quickly notices David, and pulls his gas mask back onto his head. He spread his arms, "Hello sir!" He says with a booming tone, as he lowers his arms to his hips, where one rests on his quick-draw handgun, and the other on a tear gas canister.
Angela huffed, as she walked to the back of the car, and opened the trunk, looking for a splint she got few days before she arrived here.

Boe said:
"She doesn't even have booze, I doubt she has anything useful." He said, with a annoyed sigh.
Angela closed the trunk of the car, as she made sure the car keys were in her pocket. She locked the car, and made her way towards Mia's room, holding a splint in her hand.

He pulled the pin on a tear gas canister silently, "I have weapons, that's it. Here, have a sample." He said, as he tossed the canister at his feet, the gas instantly releasing and flooding his eyes, throat, and nose. He drew his handgun, and stared at him through his visor.

Angela came into the room as she looked at Mia, and smiled a bit

"I've got what i wanted, now i'll put your leg in the splint, it might hurt... when it does, tell me, okay, sweatpie?" She asked, putting the splint on the bed next to Mia's leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back