• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela was near the house as she looked around, before entering, humming quietly

"Mia?" She called out, slightly worriedly looking around.

JJKab said:
Angela was near the house as she looked around, before entering, humming quietly
"Mia?" She called out, slightly worriedly looking around.
( xD it actually alerts me if you hit "reply" on my message. So you didn't need to :P )

Mia was laying in bed, pouting to herself and messing with her fingers, bored and annoyed that she couldn't move. She heard Angela's voice and she looked up. "Sissy?"

[QUOTE="Talia xP]( xD it actually alerts me if you hit "reply" on my message. So you didn't need to :P )
Mia was laying in bed, pouting to herself and messing with her fingers, bored and annoyed that she couldn't move. She heard Angela's voice and she looked up. "Sissy?"

[/QUOTE]
Angela heard Mia, as she walked towards the room she was in. When she got in, she smiled, and approached Mia

"Hey, sweatheart.. how are you feeling?" She asked, sitting by her.

JJKab said:
Angela heard Mia, as she walked towards the room she was in. When she got in, she smiled, and approached Mia
"Hey, sweatheart.. how are you feeling?" She asked, sitting by her.
Mia shrugged and frowned. "I guess fine... I can't feel anything..." She took a glass of water and started drinking it quietly.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia shrugged and frowned. "I guess fine... I can't feel anything..." She took a glass of water and started drinking it quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Angela smiled slightly, as she laid her hand on Mia's head, and sighed

"Don't worry... we'll get out of here soon... i actually managed to find someplace to wash ourselves" She stated, looking at Mia happily

JJKab said:
Angela smiled slightly, as she laid her hand on Mia's head, and sighed
"Don't worry... we'll get out of here soon... i actually managed to find someplace to wash ourselves" She stated, looking at Mia happily
Mia grinned. "Good! I could use a bath..." Her eyes sparkled. It took her mind off of her leg temporarily, and she was also happy to see Angela again. "But where did you find it?"

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia grinned. "Good! I could use a bath..." Her eyes sparkled. It took her mind off of her leg temporarily, and she was also happy to see Angela again. "But where did you find it?"

[/QUOTE]
"It's few minutes of walking away, but we might find a way to drive there" Angela stated, looking out the window.

"I was thinking... if we could find something for your leg" She said, looking back at Mia.

JJKab said:
"It's few minutes of walking away, but we might find a way to drive there" Angela stated, looking out the window.
"I was thinking... if we could find something for your leg" She said, looking back at Mia.
Mia tilted her head. "Hm? Like what..."

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia tilted her head. "Hm? Like what..."

[/QUOTE]
"Like a splint, you know? The thing that stabilises your leg, so you can kinda move" Angela smiled, as she slowly took her hand off Mia's head, and looked at her leg

"C-Can i see it?" She asked.

JJKab said:
"Like a splint, you know? The thing that stabilises your leg, so you can kinda move" Angela smiled, as she slowly took her hand off Mia's head, and looked at her leg
"C-Can i see it?" She asked.
Mia winced and covered her eyes with her hands, mumbling quietly. "Yes..."

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia winced and covered her eyes with her hands, mumbling quietly. "Yes..."

[/QUOTE]
"H-Hey? You alright? I-I-If you don't want me to look there... that's alright" Angela said, worriedly looking at Mia, as she glanced over at her leg, a bit unsure what to do

JJKab said:
"H-Hey? You alright? I-I-If you don't want me to look there... that's alright" Angela said, worriedly looking at Mia, as she glanced over at her leg, a bit unsure what to do
She shook her head. "Go ahead... I just don't want to look." She said, peeking out at Angela through her fingers.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She shook her head. "Go ahead... I just don't want to look." She said, peeking out at Angela through her fingers.

[/QUOTE]
"S-Sure..." Angela stated, slowly lifting Mia's pantleg to look at her leg, worried about what she would see there

(You can describe it to me if you want)

JJKab said:
"S-Sure..." Angela stated, slowly lifting Mia's pantleg to look at her leg, worried about what she would see there
(You can describe it to me if you want)
The leg was very discolored and there was a scrape that went from her ankle to mid-calf that was looking infected. Mia looked at it for a second, then buried her head in a pillow.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]The leg was very discolored and there was a scrape that went from her ankle to mid-calf that was looking infected. Mia looked at it for a second, then buried her head in a pillow.

[/QUOTE]
Angela gasped silently, covering her mouth in shock

"Jesus Christ" She said quietly.

"My God, we need to get you healthy..." She stated, looking sorrowfully at Mia,as she gently hugged her

"I'm sorry i wasn't there... i'm terribly sorry" She was silently tearing up, angry at herself that she let this happen.

JJKab said:
Angela gasped silently, covering her mouth in shock
"Jesus Christ" She said quietly.

"My God, we need to get you healthy..." She stated, looking sorrowfully at Mia,as she gently hugged her

"I'm sorry i wasn't there... i'm terribly sorry" She was silently tearing up, angry at herself that she let this happen.
Mia started to cry a little and buried her head on Angela's head as she hugged her. "It's not your fault..."

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia started to cry a little and buried her head on Angela's head as she hugged her. "It's not your fault..."

[/QUOTE]
Angela just hugged Mia, tears slowly dripping down her cheek

"I'm sorry." She repeated over and over.

"It'll be better, i promise" She said quietly, kissing Mia on her forehead.

JJKab said:
Angela just hugged Mia, tears slowly dripping down her cheek
"I'm sorry." She repeated over and over.

"It'll be better, i promise" She said quietly, kissing Mia on her forehead.
Mia sniffled. "Really... it's not your fault at all... you didn't slip and fall..." she pouted, wiping the tears off Angela's face, then hers.

[QUOTE="Talia xP]Mia sniffled. "Really... it's not your fault at all... you didn't slip and fall..." she pouted, wiping the tears off Angela's face, then hers.

[/QUOTE]
Angela slowly looked at Mia, and smiled a bit, releasing her, as she sobbed.

"Sorry.. i got a little emotional there" She said, slowly looking at the floor.

"Say... shall we go on a small walk?" She asked, standing up.

JJKab said:
Angela slowly looked at Mia, and smiled a bit, releasing her, as she sobbed.
"Sorry.. i got a little emotional there" She said, slowly looking at the floor.

"Say... shall we go on a small walk?" She asked, standing up.
She shook her head. "I can't walk..."

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She shook her head. "I can't walk..."

[/QUOTE]
Angela smirked a bit, as she facepalmed herself

"I know. Wait, i'll be back" She stated, running out of the room, headed towards the garage.

JJKab said:
Angela smirked a bit, as she facepalmed herself
"I know. Wait, i'll be back" She stated, running out of the room, headed towards the garage.
Mia looked confused, but shrugged, laying back and counting the number of squares on her quilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back