• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libra259 said:
"Call me Shay, and you are?" She asks.
@JJKab
"Angela. Nice to meet you" She stated, smiling.

"So... uhm... you've been here for a while, am i right? Could you tell me... is there any source of water.. like a lake, or a pool around? I need to clean up and... the water in our house is not working" She stated, looking curiously at the girl, tilting her head slightly

Shay nods, "yup. Though its a bit away, around 6 minutes." She says with a slight yawn. Ah it does look like their water hasnt been working. Guess most people just cant find clean water. "This might sound insane but its true, ive basically cleared most of this place of zombies. I havent moved from here even after the apocalypse happened. So ive been working on securing the place of some of the danger." She explains. "Im just trying to say its safe." She says with a sigh.

@JJKab

Libra259 said:
Shay nods, "yup. Though its a bit away, around 6 minutes." She says with a slight yawn. Ah it does look like their water hasnt been working. Guess most people just cant find clean water. "This might sound insane but its true, ive basically cleared most of this place of zombies. I havent moved from here even after the apocalypse happened. So ive been working on securing the place of some of the danger." She explains. "Im just trying to say its safe." She says with a sigh.
@JJKab
"Can you lead me there? I would love to take a swim..." Angela stated, smiling a bit, as she stretched.

Libra259 said:
"Yeah sure thing." She says with a small smile and begins to head west.
@JJKab
Angela follows closely after Shay, putting her butterfly knife in her pocket

"Do you like swimming?" She asked, looking at her.

Shay nods. "Yeah, though I never went often. Even now I dont." She sighs, "something always happens when I want to go." She says with a shrug. "Im guessing you like to swim." She chuckles.

@JJKab

Libra259 said:
Shay nods. "Yeah, though I never went often. Even now I dont." She sighs, "something always happens when I want to go." She says with a shrug. "Im guessing you like to swim." She chuckles.
@JJKab
"I really love swimming, it's a part of my life..." Angela stated, smiling widely, looking forward

"Maybe you'll swim with me? Who knows?" She said, looking over at Shay.

Libra259 said:
"That actually sounds really nice right now." She says with a light chuckle.
@JJKab
"Yeah... just to relax, swimming, diving...." Angela smiled, as she looked in front of her.

"What else do you like to do?" She asked.

"Eh I dont really have anything I like to do. I do what I have to to survive and most of the time that doesnt leave a lot of time to do stuff I like to do. Guess I just don't remember. How about you?" Shayla asks.

@JJKab

Libra259 said:
"Eh I dont really have anything I like to do. I do what I have to to survive and most of the time that doesnt leave a lot of time to do stuff I like to do. Guess I just don't remember. How about you?" Shayla asks.
@JJKab
"I'm... actually... i like reading... i like.... spending time with other survivors..." Angela said, slightly stumped, since really she wasn't doing much, other than that.

She nods, "right there." She points between two trees and walks between them. "Its hidden so most miss it. So the water is very clean and barely touched."

@JJKab

Libra259 said:
She nods, "right there." She points between two trees and walks between them. "Its hidden so most miss it. So the water is very clean and barely touched."
@JJKab
Angela smiled widely, as she looked at the water, amazed

"Wow... it's... beautifull" She said, slightly touched by the view.

"Okay... so... i'll go leave my clothes somewhere, and.. .we can go swim" She stated, walking towards one of the trees

(GTG)

Libra259 said:
(Kk cya) Shayla nods, "ok." She says and puts her bag down. She also takes her belt off and places it next to her bag.
@JJKab
Angela was changing for a bit, putting her clothes underneath a tree, making sure they were safe. She left her underclothes only, as she walked out of the trees, looking around.

JJKab said:
(( :D Finally!!.... welp... i'll just tell Angela to swim for a while, then head back..))
Angela got into the water, as she started swimming around, slightly worried if Mia is going to notice that she's gone
(Kay xP Sorry... I've been busy with real life and other rps. Just kinda forgot about this one. But I'm back now :3)

Angela got out of the water after a while, humming quielty.

"Okay.. i'll better get going, i need to check on something" She stated, quickly walking to get her clothes. She got dressed, and started walking back towards the house, humming quietly.

@Talia xP

@Libra259

[QUOTE="Talia xP](Kay xP Sorry... I've been busy with real life and other rps. Just kinda forgot about this one. But I'm back now :3)

[/QUOTE]
("It's nothin'. I understand")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back