• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Naomi Nakashima](Sure! Do you want me to delete me post, though?)

[/QUOTE]
(maybe just for not confusing the others)

After barely catching a helicopter, Lucas tried to hold his breath. His heavy backpack wasn't helping though, and he found himself quietly gasping for air. His voice was a bit raspy now, he'd noticed and he couldn't find the strength to speak up just yet. He looked out at the where these helicopters headed, a hospital he presumed? He hopped out of the chopper, clutching his backpack straps nervously.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Holy god! I actually got a notification! The hell?!! Really? Idk how many pages its been. xD lol this is my rp and idk whats going on.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
(Holy god! I actually got a notification! The hell?!! Really? Idk how many pages its been. xD lol this is my rp and idk whats going on.)
(Welp, everything was good, until some of the RP's didn't answer, and then...)

(I see.. I guess imma jump in now.. Eh not that anyone would remember but just forgot about what my char sid before. Imma have her come in like newish xD )

Shayla yawns a bit as she trudges through the forest. She just finished what she called 'training', and what others call a suicide mission. She blindly ran into another horde or zombies and just killed them. How else are you suppose to get strong?.. Its not like that doesnt help you with reflexes and stuff. Either win or die. She chuckles a bit to herself before pulling one of her throwing knives from her belt and flipping it around in the air. Was that dangerous? Yes, did she care? No.

(Anyone)

Angela slowly exited the garage, as she looked around, and yawned. She pulled out her old Colt 1911 and started to play with it, making sure it was in safety lock first. She was standing next to the garage.

Shayla carelessly throws her her knife up and as she goes to catch it she misses the handle. It slices her palm open and falls onto the ground. "Ah... I just cleaned that.." She sighs. (Yup the onlything she is worried about xD anyone)

Angela decided to go to the nearby forest she and Mia just walked away from. She slowly proceeded into it, holding her gun near her lap. Who knows, maybe she'll hunt something on her way there... or she'll encounter someone...

(@Libra259 maybe)

Shayla grumbles as she picks up the knife and wipes it off with a cloth. She then takes the cloth and wraps it around her hand. She hears footsteps and raises and eyebrow. Someone's here?.. Didnt think people came around this part of the forest.. "Eh anyone there?" She asks.

@JJKab

Libra259 said:
"Ah.. Im no one important..." Shayla says with a sigh.
@JJKab
Angela lowered her gun, as she looked around

"Come out... and don't talk like you're going to suicide... or you're planning to..." She said, slowly walking in the direction of the voice.

"I won't kill you..."

Shayla laughs, "sweetie im not afraid your gonna kill me." She says and walks towards her. Her crimson hair covers her scar on her left eye. "Aint gonna suicide either. Thats running away and thats not my style." She continues. @JJKab

Libra259 said:
Shayla laughs, "sweetie im not afraid your gonna kill me." She says and walks towards her. Her crimson hair covers her scar on her left eye. "Aint gonna suicide either. Thats running away and thats not my style." She continues. @JJKab
"That's good" Angela said, slightly relieved, putting her gun in her holster.

"So... what are you looking for here?" She asked, pulling out her butterfly knife, but keeping it down for now.

"Look you can put that away, Im not here to cause any fricken trouble. Im not looking for anything, I always just come along this part of the forest." Shayla explains and hooks her knife to her belt.

@JJKab

Libra259 said:
"Look you can put that away, Im not here to cause any fricken trouble. Im not looking for anything, I always just come along this part of the forest." Shayla explains and hooks her knife to her belt.
@JJKab
"I'm just pulling it out, you don't have to be so cautionous.... What happened to your hand" Angela said, as she noticed the girl's bloodied hand.

Libra259 said:
"Cut myself on accident. Didnt catch the knife right." She chuckles.
@JJKab
Angela smiled a bit, as she looked up at the girl's eyes.

"What's your name, if i may ask?" She asked her, smiling gently, slowly approaching her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back