• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivenn held Kaylin close to him as she slept soundly throughout the entire helicopter ride. She looked sweet when she slept. So serene. When they arrived at the labs, Ivenn nudged her awake. "Hey," he said softly, "We're here." Ivenn smiled gently at her. Hm... Maybe he'd like being her boyfriend.

TheWingedCrusader said:
Ivenn held Kaylin close to him as she slept soundly throughout the entire helicopter ride. She looked sweet when she slept. So serene. When they arrived at the labs, Ivenn nudged her awake. "Hey," he said softly, "We're here." Ivenn smiled gently at her. Hm... Maybe he'd like being her boyfriend.
(actually dude, the lab is off limits, i said I was going to the lab, you guys stay out sry, only people who know what they doing can go there)

Salex said:
(actually dude, the lab is off limits, i said I was going to the lab, you guys stay out sry, only people who know what they doing can go there)
(I'm assuming we're going SOMEWHERE sometime soon xD )

TheWingedCrusader said:
(I'm assuming we're going SOMEWHERE sometime soon xD )
(lol yeah but the lab is only for staff in the hospital, but just come by to the lab later which i assume would be with kaylin)

Over the radio waves a young voice kicks in and begins to speak sounding no older then twelve while there is some gunshots and moans in the backround. "Hello this is private Michael of the 1512th scouting regiment. is anyone out there we are currently hold up in the police station at -insert static here- hello does anyone read me. We are in need of assistance we are under constant attack from undead forces and running low on medical suppies for our wounded and also food."

the message loops again but it is easy to tell it is a person reading due to the gunfire intensifying in the background.

James stands by the door to the police station with two other 17 year olds and smirks as they unleash hell on the newest wave of undead while James occasionally sends bursts of flames into undead ranks knowing that no one can get past them otherwise the children and wounded adult they have inside will be chow for the undead.

Hrea scoured the house for food. She went to the kitchen and checked. After a few more minutes, she went back to the group and placed what she found on the table which were protein and granola bars.

"Found some food. We need to find more if we need to survive."

@lostsoul @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]James stands by the door to the police station with two other 17 year olds and smirks as they unleash hell on the newest wave of undead while James occasionally sends bursts of flames into undead ranks knowing that no one can get past them otherwise the children and wounded adult they have inside will be chow for the undead.

[/QUOTE]
(I'm one of the 17 year old kid that you mentioned earlier)

James we are running low on ammo. We need to move fast. And oh I'm sixteen, James. Don't forget about that.

*Shot intensifies as the zombies surrounds the base*

Are there any reinforcements or group that could save us. It could only be a miracle if someone save us from this place

RealityEntity said:
Hrea scoured the house for food. She went to the kitchen and checked. After a few more minutes, she went back to the group and placed what she found on the table which were protein and granola bars.
"Found some food. We need to find more if we need to survive."

@lostsoul @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Felix takes out a can of raisins, he usually only eats these, so he doesn't eat much... he almost never eats. that is why he wears a cloak all the time, because it hides his skinny bones just right. ( Felix has backstory, that will be revealed ever slightly over time )

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]James stands by the door to the police station with two other 17 year olds and smirks as they unleash hell on the newest wave of undead while James occasionally sends bursts of flames into undead ranks knowing that no one can get past them otherwise the children and wounded adult they have inside will be chow for the undead.

[/QUOTE]
James com over here and fry the hell out of them

I'll need to retrieve some ammo down stairs and oh, don't worry about the fuel you are using with your flamethrower. I can just make another gallons hydrogen and oxygen (it is flammable and quite good alternative than gas and it can be extracted from water by electrification).

Hydreus said:
(I'm one of the 17 year old kid that you mentioned earlier)
James we are running low on ammo. We need to move fast. And oh I'm sixteen, James. Don't forget about that.

*Shot intensifies as the zombies surrounds the base*

Are there any reinforcements or group that could save us. It could only be a miracle if someone save us from this place
Hydreus said:
James com over here and fry the hell out of them
I'll need to retrieve some ammo down stairs and oh, don't worry about the fuel you are using with your flamethrower. I can just make another gallons hydrogen and oxygen (it is flammable and quite good alternative than gas and it can be extracted from water by electrification).[/quote

James laughs and wipes out second wave with the flamethrower. "Just hurry back at this rate we will need to lock the doors and settle in for a seige and we all know how those end up."

The other 17 year old on his right switches to his pistol and continues to fire. "Fucking dead heads."

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]

[/QUOTE]
Goes to the basement to get the wood planks, nails, and a hammer to strengthen the barricade of our base. I replace my cartridge with more ammos before I went up the floor

Lol my post ended up in the second quote.))

Hydreus said:
Goes to the basement to get the wood planks, nails, and a hammer to strengthen the barricade of our base. I replace my cartridge with more ammos before I went up the floor
James and the other teen are slowly being pushed back as they continue to mow and burn the rest down. "Hold them back till we get to the doors"

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]Lol my post ended up in the second quote.))
James and the other teen are slowly being pushed back as they continue to mow and burn the rest down. "Hold them back till we get to the doors"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes sir" I shouted while I mow them with my sawed-off shotgun

Drop back behind the doors and shut them once I'm through use some chains to lock them shut. I'll hold them off untill then."

James lights some molotovs and throws them to put up a flameing wall.

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]Drop back behind the doors and shut them once I'm through use some chains to lock them shut. I'll hold them off untill then."
James lights some molotovs and throws them to put up a flameing wall.

[/QUOTE]
I will not leave you

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]James growls and pulls out his pistol shooting a few. "That's an order do it now we need to,keep them out"

[/QUOTE]
Are you sure you will not to join me?

I brought the radio transmitter inside the SUV so that I can send some coordinates to other groups.

I just leave the fuel maker near you so that you can make as much fuel as possible for your flamethrower. Just put some water inside it after some charge under the sun (since it is solar power). It is good for five gallons a day. And there's an extra SUV across the street. Just find a way to go there if you want to survive.

Until then. Goodbye dear comrade

If you survive. You will find me three kilometers east from this place. I heard there's a hospital there. I like to check it out.

Hydreus said:
Are you sure you will not to join me?
I brought the radio transmitter inside the SUV so that I can send some coordinates to other groups.

I just leave the fuel maker near you so that you can make as much fuel as possible for your flamethrower. Just put some water inside it after some charge under the sun (since it is solar power). It is good for five gallons a day. And there's an extra SUV across the street. Just find a way to go there if you want to survive.

Until then. Goodbye dear comrade

If you survive. You will find me three kilometers east from this place. I heard there's a hospital there. I like to check it out.
"Just move me and the others will be fine and we will take the military transport. Just make sure you find some other survivors and tell them the army is still alive and kicking." he burns some more undead. "besides I lead you all through worse and there is still seven of use left and that old guy we picked up last week. we will broadcast at 14 hundred every day if you want to contact us."

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]"Just move me and the others will be fine and we will take the military transport. Just make sure you find some other survivors and tell them the army is still alive and kicking." he burns some more undead. "besides I lead you all through worse and there is still seven of use left and that old guy we picked up last week. we will broadcast at 14 hundred every day if you want to contact us."

[/QUOTE]
I'll get going then

Remember, three kilometers east. There is a hospital there. Be there if you want to see me cry of joy. HAHAHA

Be sure to survive god of fire. HAHAHA

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]Over the radio waves a young voice kicks in and begins to speak sounding no older then twelve while there is some gunshots and moans in the backround. "Hello this is private Michael of the 1512th scouting regiment. is anyone out there we are currently hold up in the police station at -insert static here- hello does anyone read me. We are in need of assistance we are under constant attack from undead forces and running low on medical suppies for our wounded and also food."
the message loops again but it is easy to tell it is a person reading due to the gunfire intensifying in the background.

[/QUOTE]
I have already escape the police station that was surrounded by zombies

Damn James, he should have come with me. But I hope he survive. He is a pyromaniac after all. He has enough fuel to burn the horde of zombies.

Enough of negative thinking. I have to find other survivors. I have stopped beside a road, one and a half kilometers east of the hospital.

I reach for the radio transmitter and begin broadcasting.

"This is Hydreus, assistant of private Michael of the 1512th scouting regiment. Is anyone out there, over." static sounds begin to make in the radio trasmitter. I begin stabilizing the frequency. "This is Hydreus. I repeat, this is Hydreus, assistant of private Michael of the 1512th scouting regiment. Is anyone out there, over." a long pause."I request assistance for a new location to rest. I have enough medical kits and foods to last for a week or two, Over"

That would be enough to convince to those who listen to the transmission. I have do have food from James but I have no idea why he call himself Private Michael. I just met him but all the fuels that I gave him for his weapon making him trust me.

Oh well, I just have to wait for a reply transmission.

I give the other 17 year old kid with some canned beans. I never knew his name for he never spoke for a while.

Oh well we have a large amount of food for the week.

Kaylin woke up slowly as she rubbed her eyes blinking. She glanced up at Ivenn as she turned red realizing she was being held and nods her head. "Any news of my father?" She would look around as she slowly moved off the chopper using Ivenn as support. "Sorry bout the fib earlier...was scared and said first idea that came to mind."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back