• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the shots almost hit Nathan on the head as he dropped down to the ground, trying to evade the shots. "Please! stop!" he yelled, as he started to crawl towards them, trying to avoid the zombies.

@Salex

Nation managed to get even closer by crawling towards them (The Gatling is firing on his last seen location, right?). "STOP FIRING." he yelled again, as he put both of his hands on his head, looking like him surrounded. slowly standing back up, showing no sort of harmful intention. "STOP." he once again yelled, hoping that the Gatling gun operator could hear him and not blast him to pieces.

@Salex

Nathan noticed they stopped firing, so he turned around (Looking at the undead). "Die... you scum..." he mumbled, taking the Colt Anaconda from under his suit 'Die..' he thought while unloading the entire cylinder on nearby infecteds.

@Salex

"Nice!" Nathan couldn't help but smile while he watched the undead being blasted into pieces. "So...who are you?" he turned around, placing the Colt Anaconda back in the hidden holster.

@Salex

"I think its safe to say this house is empty." Rea sighed in relief, her figure visibly relaxing. She strapped her guns to her thighs, turning to face the group.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?"

(Omg sorry for the very late reply! I skipped the pages, so please correct me if I messed up xD )

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @lostsoul

Kaylin would be shaking hiding her face in Ivenns chest as she trembled hearing all the shouting and shooting. "I...i...ivenn...are you sure we are safe with them.....they almost shot that kid..."

Ivenn held her closely. Well it was too late to turn back now that they were already on the helicopter. "It's alright.." he reassured her. He wished he could tell her he was planning to ditch as soon as they could but... Not exactly the best place to talk about it yet. The most he could do is comfort her.

RealityEntity said:
"I think its safe to say this house is empty." Rea sighed in relief, her figure visibly relaxing. She strapped her guns to her thighs, turning to face the group.
"So, what do you guys wanna do?"

(Omg sorry for the very late reply! I skipped the pages, so please correct me if I messed up xD )

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @lostsoul
Felix and felicity lower their weapons, but still keep them if their is a zombie or other. They were never not ready to fight. mostly because one night they did put their guard down... and well. let's just say, they will be missed.

Drago and Hunter kept their weapon out but mostly for reassurance that they won't get attacked when they were unharmed. "Well right now, we need to discuss on who will be taking shift so that they don't come when all of us are sleeping." Drago told them with an amused smirk. "While we also need some food so that we don't die of starvation." He added at the end while Hunter nodded at that. "I could take first shift and Hunter last." That last part was since they didn't fully trust the other three but they were willing to put that away so that they could survive for another day and more. @RealityEntity @lostsoul

"alright good to go let's move it!!!" he shouted. the helicopter motors start whirling, and the helicopter started taking off "kid wanna come!? come on move it if you wanna come!" he shouted to the kid @TheWingedCrusader @An Unknown Person

(*Cough* Nathan is 44 xD )

"Nooo! I'm staying here with the zombies!" Nathan replied sarcastically as he ran towards the helicopter, hopping inside seconds before it took off. "Heh.... that was close..." he joked, taking a seat right next to the door. "So... may I ask you again... who the hell are you?" he was asking the person he thought it was the 'leader' of the group. ( @TheWingedCrusader

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Drago and Hunter kept their weapon out but mostly for reassurance that they won't get attacked when they were unharmed. "Well right now, we need to discuss on who will be taking shift so that they don't come when all of us are sleeping." Drago told them with an amused smirk. "While we also need some food so that we don't die of starvation." He added at the end while Hunter nodded at that. "I could take first shift and Hunter last." That last part was since they didn't fully trust the other three but they were willing to put that away so that they could survive for another day and more. @RealityEntity @lostsoul
Felix thinks "No, we should take the first. We have to get the supplies to the camp by noon tomorrow or else someone dies." Felix says looking down. " This is so we get the to wake up early if needed. " Felicity adds. Felicity never seen felix serious as this, but she doesn't say anything. She knows what Felix thinks, mostly because he usually says it through body language that she knows well.

Claire takes her time, trudging through a bed of dead zombies, her cloak tucked inside of her pants. With a groan, she harvest through the zombies for the possibility of any loot or currency.. If it was any use. She only collected the pre-horde cash just in case it was any use for trading. She also grabs the arrows she used on the rotting meat, cleaning the broadheads and returning the arrows to the quiver. After the brief moment of scavenging, she places her torso between the drawstring and body of the bow. She returns her way back to the hideout.

@anyone

Drago looked at them with an amused smirk. Now this was fascinating but he didn't say anything he else. He shrugged when felix said them taking the first watch. "You mean first and second watch, right?" He corrected them while Hunter went up the stairs and into one room, looking outside seeing so many of 'them.' @RealityEntity @lostsoul

arialc said:
Claire takes her time, trudging through a bed of dead zombies, her cloak tucked inside of her pants. With a groan, she harvest through the zombies for the possibility of any loot or currency.. If it was any use. She only collected the pre-horde cash just in case it was any use for trading. She also grabs the arrows she used on the rotting meat, cleaning the broadheads and returning the arrows to the quiver. After the brief moment of scavenging, she places her torso between the drawstring and body of the bow. She returns her way back to the hideout.
@anyone
(Sorry for being IC area, but you can either hear the 4 choppers and join us...or find the house with the other group)

And then she notices the choppers. She starts sprinting there, stupidly being curious as to what's over there. However, her optimism blocks her from seeing the possibility of it being a bad thing. She eventually came into sight.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Drago looked at them with an amused smirk. Now this was fascinating but he didn't say anything he else. He shrugged when felix said them taking the first watch. "You mean first and second watch, right?" He corrected them while Hunter went up the stairs and into one room, looking outside seeing so many of 'them.' @RealityEntity @lostsoul
"ofcourse"

An Unknown Person]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL] I get that...but it's weird that Kaylin called him kid , and I had to go to school, sorry for the late reply)
((sry I tend to use that as just a common term most of the time....didnt mean for it to sound like I was calling him young....this girl grew up on classics like casa blanca ect ect.))

Kaylin would take a deep breath as she started to let herself drift off to sleep. She hanged onto Ivenn tight just starting to feel more comfortable with the fib she said from how he nurtured and cared for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
the helicopters nears the hospital, the hospital is now visible with the sentries firing at a horde of zombies decimating them. the helicopter lands at the helipad "welcome, to my fortress of solitude" he said "andy and jane, would you mind showing these folks around? ill be in my lab" he said as he walks to his lab @TheWingedCrusader @Kaylin @An Unknown Person @Rocket @JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back