• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket said:
"Shut up you children." Andy rolled her eyes at the two and ran her fingers through her hair. "What's the goal right now?"
"By they way. They are at least two in that room. He said "us" so just to warn you all. And the goal is to make them come out so we can talk and be friends without shooting each other"

Rocket said:
"Shut up you children." Andy rolled her eyes at the two and ran her fingers through her hair. "What's the goal right now?"
"seeing as my age is around 40, i believe your statement is false, nice guess though, now our goal is too get these people out of this place and back to the hospital, or kill them and take their things, depends on what they do, so stand down" he said to andy @Rocket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylin Renshan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Jen_Echo2_zpsf42dccd9.png
Renshan_Dogma_zpsuexj7cxi.png
Name: Kaylin Renshan

Nick: Kitty

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5"7'

School status: College Freshman Cheerleader

Father: Dogma Renshan

d4d49f5e-58fb-43d3-8cab-6dab80ad79c6_zpsvd7r01d5.png

Kaylin tensed up hearing them bicker back and forth. Her eyes wide. As she hears bout killing and mutters, "I don't want my dad nor you getting hurt over me Ivenn..." She takes a deep breath and walks towards the door getting ready to open it and walk out with her hands up. "I'm coming out...please leave my boyfriend and if a hunter gets here alone. I am not infected or bitten...just covered in one of the infected's blood."

Kaylin said:

Kaylin Renshan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Jen_Echo2_zpsf42dccd9.png
Renshan_Dogma_zpsuexj7cxi.png
Name: Kaylin Renshan

Nick: Kitty

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5"7'

School status: College Freshman Cheerleader

Father: Dogma Renshan

d4d49f5e-58fb-43d3-8cab-6dab80ad79c6_zpsvd7r01d5.png

Kaylin tensed up hearing them bicker back and forth. Her eyes wide. As she hears bout killing and mutters, "I don't want my dad nor you getting hurt over me Ivenn..." She takes a deep breath and walks towards the door getting ready to open it and walk out with her hands up. "I'm coming out...please leave my boyfriend and if a hunter gets here alone. I am not infected or bitten...just covered in one of the infected's blood."
"She said boyfriend. That means they are only two probably. And proves us that you dont have any mark!" he looks at her. He was quite afraid of the zombies so he would never believe a word of "I am not infected" until he sees they arent for himself

Kaylin would slowly step out of the room taking a deep breath. She was bright red in the face as she stood there with her hands up and blood smeared on her neck and top as if she had a very close call. She would be trembling as she stood there in the blood stained uniform. "Please don't harm Ivenn or my father alright I'll go with you but don't hurt them."

Kaylin said:
Kaylin would slowly step out of the room taking a deep breath. She was bright red in the face as she stood there with her hands up and blood smeared on her neck and top as if she had a very close call. She would be trembling as she stood there in the blood stained uniform. "Please don't harm Ivenn or my father alright I'll go with you but don't hurt them."
"We arent going to hurt anyone. HAs long has you are saying the truth"

"HOLY SHIT KILL IT WITH FI- oh... thats just blood, thought you were a zombie... well then here" he said as he gave a cloth "wipe yourself clean, youll be mistaken as a zombie, where's your boyfriend?" he said

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
"seeing as my age is around 40, i believe your statement is false, nice guess though, now our goal is too get these people out of this place and back to the hospital, or kill them and take their things, depends on what they do, so stand down" he said to andy @Rocket
JPTheWarrior said:
"By they way. They are at least two in that room. He said "us" so just to warn you all. And the goal is to make them come out so we can talk and be friends without shooting each other"
The girl nodded "ok, makes sense" s

Kaylin said:
Andy nodded tucking her knife away. "What's your name?" @Kaylin the raven haired girls question came out soft and sweet.

Kaylin was barely moving when the guy shouted at her bout cleaning up. She was trembling more now as she looked over at the kind woman."K...K....Kaylin....." The cheerleader was looking at the guns and back to the woman"Please ... my father uh he has trust issues if he comes seeing you guys with guns he will shoot first....." She looked back at the room Ivenn was in and she spoke faintly, Ivenn...uh. there are a lot of them..."

Kaylin said:
Kaylin was barely moving when the guy shouted at her bout cleaning up. She was trembling more now as she looked over at the kind woman."K...K....Kaylin....." The cheerleader was looking at the guns and back to the woman"Please ... my father uh he has trust issues if he comes seeing you guys with guns he will shoot first....." She looked back at the room Ivenn was in and she spoke faintly, Ivenn...uh. there are a lot of them..."
"Hey! Andy check her. Your a girl so I bet there is no problem. The russian here will look for the guy in the room. Everyone ok with that?"

@TheWingedCrusader

JPTheWarrior said:
"Hey! Andy check her. Your a girl so I bet there is no problem. The russian here will look for the guy in the room. Everyone ok with that?"
@TheWingedCrusader
Kaylin said:
Andy nodded and stepped slowly over "I'm Adabelle ok? Call me Andy" the girl seemed a little younger than Andy. A highschooler? oh god. "Are you ok? Do you have any weapons?" Andy didn't see the young girl as a threat she seemed too innocent.

Kaylin shakes her head, "No.... I uh well I have a taser and pepper spray...Ivenn has a gun and a knife.... oh my dad is coming and he has an arsenal...." She sighs a bit keeping her arms raised, "We were going to do laundry so my clothes were clean..."

Kaylin said:
Kaylin shakes her head, "No.... I uh well I have a taser and pepper spray...Ivenn has a gun and a knife.... oh my dad is coming and he has an arsenal...." She sighs a bit keeping her arms raised, "We were going to do laundry so my clothes were clean..."
Jane sighs and lowers his gun "I believe in you"

Kaylin said:
Andy nods "You're good" she holds a hand out to the girl as a sigh of peace

"psstt... steven, send the heavies outside and shoot anything that moves" he whispered to steven

-/- alright!

steven goes out and so does the heavies and they set up a perimeter

Last edited by a moderator:
((Sry I work 6 to 7 days a week.... I'll post when I am off work tonight. Post office with amazon deliveries makes for a dull weekend))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back