• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylin Renshan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Jen_Echo2_zpsf42dccd9.png
Renshan_Dogma_zpsuexj7cxi.png
Name: Kaylin Renshan

Nick: Kitty

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5"7'

School status: College Freshman Cheerleader

Father: Dogma Renshan

d4d49f5e-58fb-43d3-8cab-6dab80ad79c6_zpsvd7r01d5.png

"Hello...dad...." Kaylin blinked at Ivenn for a moment. She glanced down at her phone as she sighed, "he will probably track it with his gps....and trust me my father has trust issues. It is the reason he is having me go to college in my home town verse across the country."

Kaylin said:

Kaylin Renshan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

"Hello...dad...." Kaylin blinked at Ivenn for a moment. She glanced down at her phone as she sighed, "he will probably track it with his gps....and trust me my father has trust issues. It is the reason he is having me go to college in my home town verse across the country."
Ivenn chuckled. He was beginning worry though. Kaylin seemed to be trying to reach her dad and he hasn't responded. Ivenn decided he was going to prepare for the worst. "Hey. Tell your dad to pick us up at my apartment. It's on 72nd, house number 5423. It's right next to the university, right wing. I've got a gun and plenty of other stuff I'd need to pack if we end up leaving. What do ya say?"

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin would frown nodding a bit, "Let me just text my father alright.." She would type in the address number as she got her things. "You wouldn't happen to have a washing machine would you....I mean I am kind of covered in that things blood and I don't have a well uhm...I have a dress but I don't have my bra..." She looked down a bit, "Zeta kind of hung my under garnets up on the pole for one of their stupid tests....I hate sororities....but my mother use to be one of them so was trying to follow in her footsteps.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaylin said:

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin would frown nodding a bit, "Let me just text my father alright.." She would type in the address number as she got her things. "You wouldn't happen to have a washing machine would you....I mean I am kind of covered in that things blood and I don't have a well uhm...I have a dress but I don't have my bra..." She looked down a bit, "Zeta kind of hung my under garnets up on the pole for one of their stupid tests....I hate sororities....but my mother use to be one of them so was trying to follow in her footsteps.."
Ivenn raised his eyebrow. "So... I mean yeah I have a washing machine. Wait you don't have a... Ahem. Hold on. How are you going to wash your clothes exactly?" Ivenn said, suddenly flustered. "You don't- you," Ivenn froze to prevent himself from stammering even more. Shit.... This wasn't supposed to happen. Ivenn's face began to burn up and he kept his eyes intently on hers to prevent them from... as Ivenn would say... getting distracted.

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin tilted her head slightly confused. "Oh right Um... can I borrow a shirt....I mean that would be big enough to cover me up while the clothes are cleaning...." She turned red a bit realizing what he was thinking finally. "I uh... Um ... I guess I could wear my dress but it is kind of long so running won't be so easy."

Kaylin said:

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin tilted her head slightly confused. "Oh right Um... can I borrow a shirt....I mean that would be big enough to cover me up while the clothes are cleaning...." She turned red a bit realizing what he was thinking finally. "I uh... Um ... I guess I could wear my dress but it is kind of long so running won't be so easy."
Ivenn's heart skipped a beat just now. Stop... Think. "Uh.. Yeah. I've still got some of my... Sister's clothes for when we used to live in the same apartment for college," Ivenn said. Ivenn needed to drag his thoughts away from Kaylin at the moment cause as far as he was concerned, she was trouble. Kinda cute.. "We should head over," Ivenn said. Did he still have that blush on his face? Talk about smooth, Ivenn said, mentally face palming. Most girl's would have given him a number by now and if he was lucky, he'd even get some 'alone' time. That was before a zombie infection turned the whole world upside down. Now it was... Well it seemed Ivenn was a little rusty.

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin nodded her head a bit as she blushed and muttered, "Uhm....maybe we should head there now....before my father shows up...I am here for nursing...so uh what are you here for.." She would step a bit closer as she bit her lip not knowing how to flirt too well from how shy she was. She rubbed the back of her head as she looked down covering her mouth as if about to be sick when looking at the corpses. She shook her head as a lightbulb lit up inside, "Hey we should exchange numbers for if we get separated.....uhm and if you want I can give you my gps info....it tracks my phone like how my dad tracks it.... it uses this site." She starts to write her number down along with the gps info and the site. "You can download an app for it on your android too..."

Ivenn nodded. "Right.. Me? I'm studying undergrad. I was hoping to graduate and go into law school but that was kinda out the window when this whole thing started. I was visiting home when the infection broke out. My area got hit hard. After I escaped, I had no where else to go but here. So this is where I came," Ivenn explained. He saw her step closer. Man... She was definitely a hell of a lot prettier than the zombies. Then Kaylin looked at the zombies herself and covered her mouth. He placed a hand on her chin and turned her gaze back to him. "Want to know something about me? I don't really like to focus on the ugly. I like looking at the beautiful," Ivenn said with a smirk, as he looked at her. Oh I think that rust was starting to come off by now.

Mathew walked along the strip in search of some more food. Tugging on a door in what seemed to be a shop nearby. "Open" he hissed, looking back and forth in case of any zombies a rush of adrenaline running through his spine.

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin turned fully red as she felt Ivenn guiding her gaze to him. She took a deep breath as she made sure her phone was not on a call with her father still. "I uhm...maybe we can go back to your place and watch a movie or something....till my dad gets back..."

Muttering under his breath, Mathew took out his mace begging to bang the door. As quietly as he could. Though it was still so loud he could here grunts in the distance.

Kaylin said:

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin turned fully red as she felt Ivenn guiding her gaze to him. She took a deep breath as she made sure her phone was not on a call with her father still. "I uhm...maybe we can go back to your place and watch a movie or something....till my dad gets back..."
Ivenn's heart skipped another beat. Maybe?! Of course! "Sure," he said with a wink, taking her hand and leading her to his apartment. He did a fairly good job at suppressing his rush of excitement through a cool, collected aura. "If you're cold, you could have my hoodie," Ivenn offered. He didn't wait for an answer though and he took it off anyway. The girl was just attacked by zombies for goodness sake, he should at least give her some warmth. He adjusted his ruffled tank top underneath that he was wearing when he had gone to the gym earlier. He grabbed a red hard candy shaped like an orb out of his pocket and popped it in his mouth. Man, he loved sweets. And this girl seemed sweet enough. Thankfully, there weren't too many zombies out and they were able to get to the apartment without a hitch. Ivenn opened the door and offered for her to step in first.

Mathew gave up, swinging his mace at a zombie nearby "Screw it" he muttered to himself giving up on the door.

Angela slowly woke up, as she looked around, moaning slightly

"Ugh.. that wasn't a really good sleep..." She mumbled to herself, as she swiftly got up, and began walking towards the garage

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin would blush stepping inside the house.

he gets to the chopper and readies his m4a1-s

-/- hey boss ready to go?

the pilot said as he climbed in the chopper

"not yet!!! jane get in here!!!" he shouted as the motor form the chopper is loud

@JPTheWarrior

Salex said:
he gets to the chopper and readies his m4a1-s
-/- hey boss ready to go?

the pilot said as he climbed in the chopper

"not yet!!! jane get in here!!!" he shouted as the motor form the chopper is loud

@JPTheWarrior
he runs and climbs it too "Im here"

Kaylin said:

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin would blush stepping inside the house.
Ivenn followed her in and closed the door behind him. The apartment seemed empty. It was built for two people but Ivenn was the only one living in it. There was no shortage of decorations and furniture but it seemed off. Like a house that was once occupied by a lively family. Ivenn sat down on the couch, and invited Kaylin next to him. Her being here seemed to throw off that feeling. Ivenn flipped on the tv and began looking for something to watch. "You don't suppose your dad won't be here for a while so you?"

TheWingedCrusader said:
Ivenn followed her in and closed the door behind him. The apartment seemed empty. It was built for two people but Ivenn was the only one living in it. There was no shortage of decorations and furniture but it seemed off. Like a house that was once occupied by a lively family. Ivenn sat down on the couch, and invited Kaylin next to him. Her being here seemed to throw off that feeling. Ivenn flipped on the tv and began looking for something to watch. "You don't suppose your dad won't be here for a while so you?"
(one thing. The Tv will stop working in a matter of days. So choose well what you want to see :P )

the helicopter flies up. while going to the university, they saw 2 survivors entering an apartment, the 5 sent helicopters create a perimeter. doc, jane and the wipeout squad enters the apartment killing all the zombies with ease "HELLO!??! ANYONE HERE!??!?!" he shouted @TheWingedCrusader @Kaylin

Salex said:
the helicopter flies up. while going to the university, they saw 2 survivors entering an apartment, the 5 sent helicopters create a perimeter. doc, jane and the wipeout squad enters the apartment killing all the zombies with ease "HELLO!??! ANYONE HERE!??!?!" he shouted @TheWingedCrusader @Kaylin
(Psst... No zombies, just Netflix and chill :P )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back