• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salex said:
the helicopter flies up. while going to the university, they saw 2 survivors entering an apartment, the 5 sent helicopters create a perimeter. doc, jane and the wipeout squad enters the apartment killing all the zombies with ease "HELLO!??! ANYONE HERE!??!?!" he shouted @TheWingedCrusader @Kaylin
Jane enters with his gun on the left hand and knife on the right one. He looks around. He was really nervous actually

Ivenn heard his apartment door open and suddenly became alert. He grabbed Kaylin and pulled her into his room. He began shuffling through his drawers. "Damnit where did I put it?" Ivenn muttered. "In case there's any confusion, there's an intruder, I'm not trying to get you into bed," he said, snatching his pistol, finally having found it. Ivenn cocked it and made sure it was loaded. Ivenn walked over to his bed and pulled a bag from under his bed. The bag itself was filled with plenty of ammo for his pistol that he's been stocking up. He took a few extra bullets and pocketed them. Ivenn walked back to Kaylin. "Don't worry. No zombies. But whoever's in here might not like to play nice. Stay behind me," Ivenn said, slowly reopening his bedroom door and inching forward, cautiously checking his surroundings.

TheWingedCrusader said:
Ivenn heard his apartment door open and suddenly became alert. He grabbed Kaylin and pulled her into his room. He began shuffling through his drawers. "Damnit where did I put it?" Ivenn muttered. "In case there's any confusion, there's an intruder, I'm not trying to get you into bed," he said, snatching his pistol, finally having found it. Ivenn cocked it and made sure it was loaded. Ivenn walked over to his bed and pulled a bag from under his bed. The bag itself was filled with plenty of ammo for his pistol that he's been stocking up. He took a few extra bullets and pocketed them. Ivenn walked back to Kaylin. "Don't worry. No zombies. But whoever's in here might not like to play nice. Stay behind me," Ivenn said, slowly reopening his bedroom door and inching forward, cautiously checking his surroundings.
he hears the door opening and hides behind a wall

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylin Renshan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Jen_Echo2_zpsf42dccd9.png
Renshan_Dogma_zpsuexj7cxi.png
Name: Kaylin Renshan

Nick: Kitty

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5"7'

School status: College Freshman Cheerleader

Father: Dogma Renshan

d4d49f5e-58fb-43d3-8cab-6dab80ad79c6_zpsvd7r01d5.png

Kaylin sighed a bit as she stepped over sitting down on the couch. She tensed up looking down at the blood all over her cheer uniform. "uhm not sure sometimes he is really fast....other times he legit gathers everything from weapons to food to clothes and the needed supplies for if we had to leave town. He like I said...has major trust issues.." She looked at the tv a bit as she spoke rather soft, "So uhm...thanks again for back there.....I don't mean to not talk alot just kind of panic and then I start talking and the whole blood and mess....uhm...." She would sigh a bit as she got closer to Ivenn, "Maybe we should get me well changed into another set of clothes.....or your shirt while I get this washed..."

TheWingedCrusader said:
Kaylin started shaking as she spoke softly keeping right behind Ivenn, "Ivenn...I'm covered in blood....they.....they might think..." She shook her head as she started breathing faster and heavier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartley looked over to the doorway as he heard the knocks, glancing down to the bag of mushrooms that Reid was carrying and nodding slightly.

"It's all right.' He looked over to Mia, speaking. "Yeah, there they are. He was the one I was talking to outside earlier."

With a curious look he glanced over to the doorway again. "Sounds like somebody's up."

@NosalisBait

@Talia xP

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaylin said:

Kaylin Renshan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Jen_Echo2_zpsf42dccd9.png
Renshan_Dogma_zpsuexj7cxi.png
Name: Kaylin Renshan

Nick: Kitty

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5"7'

School status: College Freshman Cheerleader

Father: Dogma Renshan

d4d49f5e-58fb-43d3-8cab-6dab80ad79c6_zpsvd7r01d5.png

Kaylin sighed a bit as she stepped over sitting down on the couch. She tensed up looking down at the blood all over her cheer uniform. "uhm not sure sometimes he is really fast....other times he legit gathers everything from weapons to food to clothes and the needed supplies for if we had to leave town. He like I said...has major trust issues.." She looked at the tv a bit as she spoke rather soft, "So uhm...thanks again for back there.....I don't mean to not talk alot just kind of panic and then I start talking and the whole blood and mess....uhm...." She would sigh a bit as she got closer to Ivenn, "Maybe we should get me well changed into another set of clothes.....or your shirt while I get this washed..."

Kaylin started shaking as she spoke softly keeping right behind Ivenn, "Ivenn...I'm covered in blood....they.....they might think..." She shook her head as she started breathing faster and heavier.
he heards her "Who's there?! Come now or Ill shoot!" he points the gun at the door. He is an horrible shooter but they dont know that. He is also really nervous and doesnt stop shaking

he stops jane with his hand signaling to be quiet "send in the heavy in there"

-/- yes sir!!!

a squad member says, he then speaks to the walkie talkie and from the chopper comes down two people with reinforced kevlar armor with the heavy machine gun from the chopper

-/- here they come

doc said "come out!!! or we will come in!!!"

the heavies arrive with their miniguns taken from the chopper side door, a claymore bomb is put to the door to blow it down

"last warning!!! come out!!! or we will come in!!!"

@TheWingedCrusader @Kaylin @JPTheWarrior

Angela quietly entered the garage, as she slowly sat on the hood of the car, and sighed

Rocket said:
Andy had been deep in focus so she didn't notice all the yelling (aka didn't get any notifications) she quickly jumped up and took off her gloves leaving the goggles up around her forehead as she pulled out her machete and ran down the hall to reach the others.
(Hum we arent in the hospital anymore. What happened is that me and @Salex went to the university to find survivors but we found two people going to an house and we decided to check what was it. But if you lets say you came with us ok?)

JPTheWarrior said:
(Hum we arent in the hospital anymore. What happened is that me and @Salex went to the university to find survivors but we found two people going to an house and we decided to check what was it. But if you lets say you came with us ok?)
(Yep that makes it hella easier)

Rocket said:
"Both of you need to calm down!" Andy glared at the two
he looks down "Sorry... but now we should try to be has friendly has possible. We wont beat this world if we are always agressive to each other. If they were zombies they would have already gotten out. They are still humans. So we cant be agressive. You get what I am saying right? You think I am right right?"

"argh... i hate it when your right, take the claymore out" he said

the men takes the claymore out, doc then knocks on the door

"hello? sorry if we're a little rough, let us in, we wont hurt you" he said in a kind manner

@TheWingedCrusader @JPTheWarrior @Rocket

Ivenn crept forward, making sure to stay in front of Kaylin. He couldn't see them, and they couldn't see him... At least he hoped. "Don't worry, they'll know you're not one of them cause you're not busy eating me alive," Ivenn whispered, half serious, half sarcastic. He overheard all their commands, demands, then their soft side. Ivenn was still highly suspicious. "How do I know you're not about to kill us?" Ivenn said loud enough for them to here. By the looks of it, they were overwhelmingly outnumbered. Ivenn decided to pull a bluff card. "I've got help coming our way and once they get here, you'll be in a heap of trouble and I don't think any of us want any casualties. I suggest you drop your weapons, and we'll drop ours. Then we can talk in a way that shows we're still human. Sound good?" Ivenn told them. Actually, it was only Kaylin's dad on the way but they don't know that. For all they know an army could be on their tails. Worse comes to worst, Ivenn knew his apartment better than they did so he'd be able to ditch with Kaylin. He hoped that it wouldn't though and that everyone would just relax. By the sound of it, this group sounded like they were ready to level the place.

TheWingedCrusader said:
Ivenn crept forward, making sure to stay in front of Kaylin. He couldn't see them, and they couldn't see him... At least he hoped. "Don't worry, they'll know you're not one of them cause you're not busy eating me alive," Ivenn whispered, half serious, half sarcastic. He overheard all their commands, demands, then their soft side. Ivenn was still highly suspicious. "How do I know you're not about to kill us?" Ivenn said loud enough for them to here. By the looks of it, they were overwhelmingly outnumbered. Ivenn decided to pull a bluff card. "I've got help coming our way and once they get here, you'll be in a heap of trouble and I don't think any of us want any casualties. I suggest you drop your weapons, and we'll drop ours. Then we can talk in a way that shows we're still human. Sound good?" Ivenn told them. Actually, it was only Kaylin's dad on the way but they don't know that. For all they know an army could be on their tails. Worse comes to worst, Ivenn knew his apartment better than they did so he'd be able to ditch with Kaylin. He hoped that it wouldn't though and that everyone would just relax. By the sound of it, this group sounded like they were ready to level the place.
he opens the door "I dont believe you. You wouldnt have any reason to stay here until that "help" comes. But dont worry we wont hurt you. Where are you? I cant see. Its dark in this room"

he singals jane to hold on

"well, believe it or not, we right now have 10 people in your door, 5 helicopters outside with each 3 people in it, i doubt your help will be even helpful enough" he said, in his tone of voice, it can be heard no lies "so i suggest you stop bluffing and come out" he said @JPTheWarrior @Kaylin @JPTheWarrior @Rocket

Salex said:
he singals jane to hold on
"well, believe it or not, we right now have 10 people in your door, 5 helicopters outside with each 3 people in it, i doubt your help will be even helpful enough" he said, in his tone of voice, it can be heard no lies "so i suggest you stop bluffing and come out" he said @JPTheWarrior @Kaylin @JPTheWarrior @Rocket
"Shut up you children." Andy rolled her eyes at the two and ran her fingers through her hair. "What's the goal right now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back