• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salex said:
"yes? vhat vould you like to ask me?" he asked in a german accent
"When we were flying back to this place I saw a university with normal people in it... I think we should go there and look for survivors"

Kaylin said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylin Renshan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Jen_Echo2_zpsf42dccd9.png
Renshan_Dogma_zpsuexj7cxi.png
Name: Kaylin Renshan

Nick: Kitty

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5"7'

School status: College Freshman Cheerleader

Father: Dogma Renshan

d4d49f5e-58fb-43d3-8cab-6dab80ad79c6_zpsvd7r01d5.png

Kaylin quickly gets up with the stranger's help and stands behind hI'm confused. :What the hell is going on......" She keeps brushing at the blood on her neck in panic and looking at her phone hearing her dad. "DAD I'M FINE PLEASE COME GET ME AND THIS KID....."
Ivenn glimpsed back. "Daddy's coming? Damn.. I hoping to swoop in, save you, and then you falling in love with me cause I'm such a badass, and things get better from there, but scratch that," he said, a small smirk on his face. He turn back to one zombie and Sparta kicked him. "Nope. You stay back," he said as the zombie lost its balance and fell. He turned to the other one and stabbed it in the eye with his knife. It turned limp and fell. "One down," he said walking up to the other one that had just gotten up. "You.. Stay down," he said as he punched the zombie so hard a crack was heard from its neck and it collapsed. "These things," Ivenn said, letting out a deep breath and wiping his forehead, "are zombies." He turned to the girl. "Ivenn by the way. Quite the way the make an acquaintance if you ask me," Ivenn said with a laugh. He was freckled with blood but it didn't bother him. He'd seen enough of zombies to get over the fact that they are necessary to kill. "These things are spreading everywhere. Bad news I know, but I'm not surprised they're here. They would've arrived sooner or later," he said. "What's your name, Miss?"

JPTheWarrior said:
"When we were flying back to this place I saw a university with normal people in it... I think we should go there and look for survivors"
"ahh yes zhat university" he says "i know zhat one, i never got zhe chance to go there before, but vhy vould you vant me to go zhere? zhey apparently have enough food and supplies to hold out vor zhis long, i see no reason vhy to go there unless zhey are attacked" he said

Kaylin Renshan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Kaylin turned red as the senior spoke of being her hero. She shook her head a but as she giggled slightly still shaking from the zombie. "Chill wise guy my dad hunts...he always is packing.... and I was on the phone with him for a ride when I got assaulted." She stumbled back more as he fought the two zombies off. Kaylin would blink as she spoke, "Um I'm Kaylin Renshan...nice to meet you."

Ivenn chuckled. "Who says we can't get to know each other a little more till he gets here. He hunts? Pretty sweet," he said, taking the lollipop out of his mouth for a second. When he put it back in, he bit down, breaking the candy. Ivenn tossed the stick aside and raised his eyebrow at Kaylin suggestively. He just couldn't keep himself from flirting. @Kaylin

Mathew ran from roof to roof, his mace held tight in his hand, and his handgun tucked in his left pocket.Trying his best not to trip he stopped a zombie sat there lying in the corner, he stepped onto the roof pulling out his mace just in case, waiting for the zombie to move, as he didn't want to signal others using his gun

Last edited by a moderator:
Havlar spotted Mathew on the other side of the same roof he was on,

"Hey! You! There's Zed's behind this door I'm holding closed. I can't hold them for much longer!" He shouted, hoping to grab the man's attention. The zombies pounded on the door, as they ran into it with their entire bodies like battering rams. A few moments later they burst through the door, sending Havlar into a forward roll. He quickly turned and pointed his FAMAS at the zombies, firing a quick three rounds burst, hitting the first zombie directly in the head. There were about 12-15 more zombies behind the one he killed and he began firing single to two round bursts at the faces of the undead creatures. He only had 24 bullets left in his clip, and he surely wouldn't be able to kill the entire mob of zed by himself.

@TerminallyTired

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin took a deep breath as she mutters, "so uhm....you are into hunting...guessing that is where you learned to deal with them..." She sighs, "I thought they had the dead under control....oh shit dad..." She quickly rushes over to her bag and grabs her cell off the bench, "Dad hey sorry...uhm I am fine Ivenn saved me....we will stay here if you are on your way...uhm...be careful the infected reached the area..."

Kaylin said:

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin took a deep breath as she mutters, "so uhm....you are into hunting...guessing that is where you learned to deal with them..." She sighs, "I thought they had the dead under control....oh shit dad..." She quickly rushes over to her bag and grabs her cell off the bench, "Dad hey sorry...uhm I am fine Ivenn saved me....we will stay here if you are on your way...uhm...be careful the infected reached the area..."
Ivenn shook his head. "No. I learned to deal with them because I encountered them early. Unfortunately.." he said. "I don't know much about hunting but I've got a pistol back at my apartment. Considering the fact that the undead reached here too, I'm probably gonna pack and head north. Doesn't look like any control is on the situation," Ivenn said. They were lucky hordes hadn't arrived. That'd be certain death. When Ivenn heard Kaylin say who saved her, he chuckled. "Prince Charming aren't I?" he boasted, jokingly.

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin shook her head as she looked over hearing him refer to himself as prince charming. She shook her head a bit as she muttered, "So wait if your prince charming what am I snow white?" She would pack her bag up as she looked at Ivenn turning red as she noticed his figure. "So uhm...why not come with me...I mean my father seems scary but I am sure he wouldn't mind having a prince protecting his precious kitten..."

After dumping his gear in an empty room and admiring some of the antiques in the living room, Reid decides to give the bag of mushrooms to the girl. He silently walks to the door where Hartley, carrying a bottle of water, disappeared to while Reid was inspecting his beard in a cracked mirror. As he opens the door, he knocks.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I have a surprise for the patient." Reid says, wearing a disarming smile.

he then heads back to his office, he sits on his chair and think for a while, he then proceeds to call his right hand man "hey steven..."

-/- yeah doc?

"prepare the wipeout squad, we're going to go on a rescue mission"

-/- got that

steven said as he runs out of the door to gather the elite wipeout squad

(note if i do -/- it means a character not me that doesnt play a big role is talking)

Kaylin said:

Kaylin Renshan

Kaylin shook her head as she looked over hearing him refer to himself as prince charming. She shook her head a bit as she muttered, "So wait if your prince charming what am I snow white?" She would pack her bag up as she looked at Ivenn turning red as she noticed his figure. "So uhm...why not come with me...I mean my father seems scary but I am sure he wouldn't mind having a prince protecting his precious kitten..."
Ivenn chuckled lightly. "Of course. A prince has to save his princess," he said with a wink. He noticed her blush and felt a fluttering rush of enthusiasm. Emboldened even further he nodded in agreement. "Oh I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind someone protecting such a pretty flower," he said, a confident smile on his face. He was amused about the fact that he had time to flatter a girl in the middle of the zombie apocalypse but hey, who wouldn't want to give it a shot? Ivenn stretched. He had a lean figure which was fine by him. He wasn't a fan of body builders but he had enough to pack a knockout punch. But... Speaking of zombies. "You don't suppose your dad would get here soon eh? If zombies are here already, we don't want to stick around too long."

NosalisBait said:
After dumping his gear in an empty room and admiring some of the antiques in the living room, Reid decides to give the bag of mushrooms to the girl. He silently walks to the door where Hartley, carrying a bottle of water, disappeared to while Reid was inspecting his beard in a cracked mirror. As he opens the door, he knocks.
"Sorry to disturb you, but I have a surprise for the patient." Reid says, wearing a disarming smile.
Mia stared and looked frightened at first. "Who are you?" She saw her bag of mushrooms. "My mushrooms!" She gasped. "You were who I heard earlier..."

he then turned on the p.a system in the hospital which are speakers indoor of the hospital and said to the microphone "WIPEOUT SQUAD PREPARE TO TAKE OFF IN LAUNCHPAD A, CHOPPER PILOTS GET READY FOR TAKE OFF IN 5 MINUTES" which sends that message throughout the hospital, allowing everybody exept for the ones outside to hear it @iChaotic @JPTheWarrior @Rocket @billthesomething

Salex said:
he then turned on the p.a system in the hospital which are speakers indoor of the hospital and said to the microphone "WIPEOUT SQUAD PREPARE TO TAKE OFF IN LAUNCHPAD A, CHOPPER PILOTS GET READY FOR TAKE OFF IN 5 MINUTES" which sends that message throughout the hospital, allowing everybody exept for the ones outside to hear it @iChaotic @JPTheWarrior @Rocket @billthesomething
"Can I come?" he asks. He has been following him

"SON OF A- .... how did i not see you following me..." startled by him "well, since you suggested this i suppose you can, get ready with weapons and some supplies, we might get held up there" he then gets ready to wear his armor "and also wear some armor, you'd be infected by a scratch if you wear that" he said @JPTheWarrior

Salex said:
"SON OF A- .... how did i not see you following me..." startled by him "well, since you suggested this i suppose you can, get ready with weapons and some supplies, we might get held up there" he then gets ready to wear his armor "and also wear some armor, you'd be infected by a scratch if you wear that" he said @JPTheWarrior
"tch I dont have one"

"well... go to the armory, its downstairs to the left, there should be an armor a lil worn out but just your size" he then wears his mask

Salex said:
"well... go to the armory, its downstairs to the left, there should be an armor a lil worn out but just your size" he then wears his mask
"I dont want one actually. It would just slow me down"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back