• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJKab said:
Angela came into the room as she looked at Mia, and smiled a bit
"I've got what i wanted, now i'll put your leg in the splint, it might hurt... when it does, tell me, okay, sweatpie?" She asked, putting the splint on the bed next to Mia's leg
She uncovered her head and looked fearful. "Okay sissy..." Then she closed her eyes tight, scared to watch

[QUOTE="Talia xP]She uncovered her head and looked fearful. "Okay sissy..." Then she closed her eyes tight, scared to watch

[/QUOTE]
Angela breathed slowly, as she lifted Mia's leg as gently as she could, and started putting her leg in the splint, her hand slightly trembling as she did. She suddenly shrieked, dropping Mia's leg, covering her ears.

JJKab said:
Angela breathed slowly, as she lifted Mia's leg as gently as she could, and started putting her leg in the splint, her hand slightly trembling as she did. She suddenly shrieked, dropping Mia's leg, covering her ears.
Mia screamed. "Ouch!" She rubbed her leg, then frowned. "You okay sissy?"

(BRB)

Angela yelled, covering her ears, breathing heavily. She stood up, and pulled out her gun.

"CALM DOWN!!!!" She yelled, looking at the doorway.

@Boe

Avery jumped out of the way, getting a pellet to the side of his leg. He quickly landed and fired his other 7 rounds into his shotgun, and chest. 2 bullets hit the base of his shotgun, rendering it useless, 3 hitting his chest, and 2 missing.

(Shotguns have a wide spread, and you didn't say slug, so Buck is assumed. At the distance I assume they're at, he was lucky to get a graze)

Angela's heart was palpitating, as she walked out of the room, and looked at them. She gathered all the air in her lungs, and screamed

"CALM THE HECK DOWN, WILL YA?! THERE IS A LITTLE GIRL IN THIS FREAKIN' ROOM, WHO IS SCARED AS HECK OF YOU TWO!!!" She was really pissed.

Boe said:
Avery jumped out of the way, getting a pellet to the side of his leg. He quickly landed and fired his other 7 rounds into his shotgun, and chest. 2 bullets hit the base of his shotgun, rendering it useless, 3 hitting his chest, and 2 missing.
Mykinkaiser said:
David then grabs his shotgun and fires back, taking the moment to pull his shield around onto his left arm.

Boe said:
Avery ran to cover, and lifted his gas mask, "Sorry!!" He said, followed by him pulling his mask back down.
Angela was breathing heavily, as she started to stagger, and leaned on the wall, starting to cough.

"I C-C-C-CAN'T.... BE E-E-E-EXPOSED TO SUDDEN LOUD N-NN-OISES... OR I-'LL DIE, YOU MORONS!" She exclaimed loudly, slowly sliding down, not being able to breathe

Boe said:
(please note that David and his shotgun are currently covered by a reinforced riot shield)

Angela was barely breathing, looking at the ceiling, her face gone red. She is slowly calming down, hoping that they're not going to shoot again.

(alright, just please note this in future :) )

David replaces his shotgun, swearing under his breath and retrieving his pistol. He fires off three rounds at Avery.

Now Angela started to suffocate, not being able to breathe in. She is on a verge of passing out.

"Hey!! Stop firing, she can't handle loud noises!" He said, as he popped out from cover, and shot once more at his feet, hitting one of his toes.

Angela's eyes rolled up, as she collapsed on the floor, unconcious. Her heart was palpitating, and her breathing was really slim.

He was out of ammo in his clip, so, he put his handgun in its holster. "Fine." He said, as he began to stand up, with one hand up, the other pulling the pin on a smoke grenade. The grenade went off and he ducked, running through the smoke, using it for cover as he ran in a wavy line to him, whipping out his hatchet, and staying low. He jumped up, flying past the man, and he came up behind him, putting his axe blade to the man's neck. "Please stop firing." He asked politely.

David explosively headbutts backwards, breaking free from Avery. He holsters his pistol as well and pulls out his fireaxe, grinning underneath his respirator as he turns to face Avery.

Angela was still lying unconcious on the ground, her breathing slowly stabilising.

(Man, just give up..)

He smiled a bit, as he got him to put the gun away. "We're making progress here!!" Avery said with a small smile. He kicked up, and made a realization. He quickly three he axe with all his force, at his respirator. The axe stuck in the respirator, even going far enough to penetrate the second layer of skin under it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back