• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela looked at the girl, and nodded

"Nope, do not like them" She stated, looking at the guy for a sec, then back at the girl

"You sure do not wanna come?" She asked, just to be sure.

The drunken Avery walked out holding a empty bottle, "All gone..." He said with a chuckle. He noticed the girl was back, and he pouted a bit, "Why are you back?" He asked, sounding disappointed.

(Just kinda used to calling people boy, want me to call him Man?)

Daisie nodded in response, "Not wanting to travel." She shrugged lightly, "Wait, what's your name??" She asked and smiled at her before she took a step forwards, and kept her bat on her shoulder.

PixieDusts said:
(Just kinda used to calling people boy, want me to call him Man?)
Daisie nodded in response, "Not wanting to travel." She shrugged lightly, "Wait, what's your name??" She asked and smiled at her before she took a step forwards, and kept her bat on her shoulder.
"Angela, nice to meet ya" She said, smiling gently at her

"Buuut... i guess it won't be really a difference since we probably won't meet again.." She exclaimed a bit sadly, looking at the girl. She ignored the guy who called her out.

He sighed, "Don't ignore me!" He yelled drunkenly, and threw the empty bottle at Angela, hitting her in the head and shattering.

Angela noticed that the man threw the bottle at her, as she shrieked, ducking, avoiding the bottle

(Cannot allow you to do that)

"Drunk assholes" She mumbled under her breath, standing up.

Daisie stepped forwards more, "My name is Daisie. How about you an the girl stay with me. I don't want to be rude since we just now met." She said and growled at the Drunkie. She faced towards him as the bottle almost hit Angela in the head. "That was rude!!" She yelled and gripped her bat more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angela kept ignoring the guy

"Let's go... you know... since you want me to join in... can my car join in to?" She smirked, asking that

Daisie nodded and put up her finger. She smiled to Angela and then walked to the Drunkie. She looked up at him and hissed again, "Rude or not you ass, you should respect a lady!" Her grip became harder and the bat was lifted off her shoulder.

Angela smiled, as she walked towards her car, and got into it, starting it up. She drove slightly closer to Daisie, just in case

Daisie tilted her head and shook it. "Nope." She smirked at the Drunkie and stared up at him, "I'm at perfect level..." She said as she swung her foot up, right in between his legs.

Daisie nodded and ran over to pick up her bat. She grabbed it and swung it in a circle for a minute, "Bad dog!!" She yelled at the Drunkie and giggled before walking to the car with Angela. She opened the door and then stopped for a moment, "Hey boy!! What's your name??"

Daisie nodded and then looked at the other boy, "Answer please..." She said with a sweet smile and tossed her stuff into the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back