• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head. "I could see this view for the rest of my life and I would still never get used to it."
He looked at her, enjoying her moment. "Are you sure about that?"

Rebecca sighed. "As your ruler for 2 weeks you decide now what we're doing"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He couldn't help but laugh and pull her closer. "As noble as that sounds, you're wrong. We're immortals. Do you think mother will ever give up her position on protecting and leading her precious mortals? Cute. But I see your point. But once again I say the point, have you met my father? His he the pristine image of a King? So why would you expect me to be, love?"
Isabella was sitting in her room, practically meditating. In her mind she spoke and trained with Levi and Sitri. He could tell Sapphire has progressed further than him. But he could easily close the gap with the power he had. "I believe I have an idea on the location of our next stone" Isabella simply listened to his explanation and prepared. When he was finished she ventured out, heading south.

(Hax is like 22 seconds from being a super villain)
"Thats another thing. I'm not immortal. I can't be your Katie forever unless I stay in the form of electricity but I'm definitely not going to live out my life like that. Why do you insist on being with me if we both know it'll just hurt you on the inside?" Katie's heart was pounding for a reason she couldn't explain.

Ruby had arrived at the location, which shocked her. "Diana.... this is where you came from?"

Diana nods her head. "There isn't any stones or people here but there should be some information, hopefully."

Emerald shrinks down to a smaller size and flies into the temple with Ruby. She could already read the symbols on the wall. They were in the language of the Meta Demon. "Sapphire has your species been up here before?" Ruby says in a low breath while Diana seemed to be subconsciously walking around the temple as if she knew where to go.

"I don't remember all that much. It could be a possibility but by the looks of it. I don't think it was my species whom made this. Maybe you should ask Diana."

Ruby nods her head and continues to follow Diana around. Picking up on information as she goes. "Diana where are we going?"

Diana seemed to be in a rush. Randomly turning corners while Ruby was trying to collect information. Diana ends up in a large circular room. Each has a door has several symbols on it. One read as Crystal. Another read as Carnage. Ruby didn't have time to read the others since Diana sped into the room that said Restoration.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her, enjoying her moment. "Are you sure about that?"

Rebecca sighed. "As your ruler for 2 weeks you decide now what we're doing"
"Ok lets go swimming. Maybe theres a lake somewhere. I don't like pools."

Light said:
"Thats another thing. I'm not immortal. I can't be your Katie forever unless I stay in the form of electricity but I'm definitely not going to live out my life like that. Why do you insist on being with me if we both know it'll just hurt you on the inside?" Katie's heart was pounding for a reason she couldn't explain.
Ruby had arrived at the location, which shocked her. "Diana.... this is where you came from?"

Diana nods her head. "There isn't any stones or people here but there should be some information, hopefully."

Emerald shrinks down to a smaller size and flies into the temple with Ruby. She could already read the symbols on the wall. They were in the language of the Meta Demon. "Sapphire has your species been up here before?" Ruby says in a low breath while Diana seemed to be subconsciously walking around the temple as if she knew where to go.

"I don't remember all that much. It could be a possibility but by the looks of it. I don't think it was my species whom made this. Maybe you should ask Diana."

Ruby nods her head and continues to follow Diana around. Picking up on information as she goes. "Diana where are we going?"

Diana seemed to be in a rush. Randomly turning corners while Ruby was trying to collect information. Diana ends up in a large circular room. Each has a door has several symbols on it. One read as Crystal. Another read as Carnage. Ruby didn't have time to read the others since Diana sped into the room that said Restoration.
He sighed and rubbed her shoulders. "You're the only one resisting this, refusing this. So if that's what you want then just say so. You give me the impression it's my choice and then when I do make one you still push it away. I don't know what more you want from me."

Tazmodo said:
"Ok lets go swimming. Maybe theres a lake somewhere. I don't like pools."
"As lovely as that sounds, I don't swim. Veto. Next idea?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sighed and rubbed her shoulders. "You're the only one resisting this, refusing this. So if that's what you want then just say so. You give me the impression it's my choice and then when I do make one you still push it away. I don't know what more you want from me."

Reed sighed. "But swimming is fun. Ok then what do you like to do?" Adalinda was sleeping on his chest.

DizjayDeathPride said:

"I know... I do want to be with you. I do want this to work but, I'm just telling you the reason why it can't before you make the decision. I just don't want you to regret loving me." Katie starts to lightly kiss his neck. "I mean... what about Luna and my job. I have to leave soon. If you really want to be with me we're going to have to tell her soon and you're going to have to live with me being away at times. You'll also have to live with the fact that I'd want you to move on and be happy if I die one day out on the field." Katie brings her head away from his neck and looks him in the eyes once more. She loved his eyes so much. It was a way she could look into him and see the true Zaphkiel. "I know, I'm a very complicated girl even though I seem easy going. If you really do love me like you say and you wish to be with me. Are you willing to put up with me and my outrageous requirements?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom suddenly growled. "Leave....me...alone..." He said before shifting into a grey wolf, still going backwards.
Luna, Alexandra, Gavon, and Blue just stare at him. Luna is the first to step up. "Are you hurt?" Is all she says as she stared at him with her piercing red eyes. Blue seems to step up because of this. "M-my queen, let us handle th-"

Luna shakes her head and turns her attention back to Artyom. "Nobody is going to hurt you. Are you lost?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I dont know mister excitement. Excite me"
"But we have two very different ideas of excitement. We could go fly around some more like last time. Except for the whole kiss thing."

Artyom slowly calmed down, shifting back to his human form."Y-Yes....I-I..woke up nearby.....without memory...." He said, his Russian accent wasn't so thick anymore.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom slowly calmed down, shifting back to his human form."Y-Yes....I-I..woke up nearby.....without memory...." He said, his Russian accent wasn't so thick anymore.
Luna nods her head, memory loss is something many people here happen to have. "I can bring you to someone who can possibly help you. It depends on you though. Will you take the first step to help yourself?" Luna opens her hand for him to take to help him up.

Kaylee walked out to the arena. "What's the prize for the winner Mrs. Rikka?"

(I've got to go soon and won't be on for quite a while. Idk when I'll be back)

Fahy was sitting in the library grabbing a book or two while sandmen ran around putting books back in their right place while some took off into an ever open oak door that lead to various dreams. Fahy after some thought checked out the book and headed towards the courtyard to read in peace.

Connor was getting ready to ready to head to the ocean to practice with his contracts, he was stretching slightly as he worked himself up.

Light said:
"I know... I do want to be with you. I do want this to work but, I'm just telling you the reason why it can't before you make the decision. I just don't want you to regret loving me." Katie starts to lightly kiss his neck. "I mean... what about Luna and my job. I have to leave soon. If you really want to be with me we're going to have to tell her soon and you're going to have to live with me being away at times. You'll also have to live with the fact that I'd want you to move on and be happy if I die one day out on the field." Katie brings her head away from his neck and looks him in the eyes once more. She loved his eyes so much. It was a way she could look into him and see the true Zaphkiel. "I know, I'm a very complicated girl even though I seem easy going. If you really do love me like you say and you wish to be with me. Are you willing to put up with me and my outrageous requirements?"
Luna, Alexandra, Gavon, and Blue just stare at him. Luna is the first to step up. "Are you hurt?" Is all she says as she stared at him with her piercing red eyes. Blue seems to step up because of this. "M-my queen, let us handle th-"

Luna shakes her head and turns her attention back to Artyom. "Nobody is going to hurt you. Are you lost?"
Well... why not give the job up? And become a god? Would make things a lot easier. Is what he wanted to say. He beyond words wanted to tell her how to and why she should. Convince her to stay with him. But he knew he couldn't. He couldn't take her away from her responsibilities because he wanted her. So he just closed his eyes and nodded. Barely whispering. "I understand. You're right."

Tazmodo said:
"But we have two very different ideas of excitement. We could go fly around some more like last time. Except for the whole kiss thing."
"I dont know. Last time I trust you to carry me you kissed me. Don't want to get put in that position again"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Well... why not give the job up? And become a god? Would make things a lot easier. Is what he wanted to say. He beyond words wanted to tell her how to and why she should. Convince her to stay with him. But he knew he couldn't. He couldn't take her away from her responsibilities because he wanted her. So he just closed his eyes and nodded. Barely whispering. "I understand. You're right."
"I dont know. Last time I trust you to carry me you kissed me. Don't want to get put in that position again"
"Yeah I know....... What do you find exciting?" Adalinda stated to nip at him wanting to play.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee walked out to the arena. "What's the prize for the winner Mrs. Rikka?"
(I've got to go soon and won't be on for quite a while. Idk when I'll be back)
"A kiss the form students I've listed and a request from the headmaster."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Katie was breaking into a sob at this point. She felt so broken she could only describe herself as pathetic. She held on to him even though she knew she didn't have the right to. "I want to be with you! I want to stay! I to say I love you without being miles away and feeling heart ache when I say it." Katie was spouting what she felt and what she wanted to do. She knew none of that would happen though. "Why does it have to be this way?" She whispers to herself.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Artyom Ostankino...shape shifter.." Artyom said, standing up. "Thank you..." He looked at her, then back down.
Luna nods her head and smiles at this. "Follow me." Luna starts to walk back into the school. She was going to make her way back to the tournament to find Morpheus.

Light said:
"A kiss the form students I've listed and a request from the headmaster."
Katie was breaking into a sob at this point. She felt so broken she could only describe herself as pathetic. She held on to him even though she knew she didn't have the right to. "I want to be with you! I want to stay! I to say I love you without being miles away and feeling heart ache when I say it." Katie was spouting what she felt and what she wanted to do. She knew none of that would happen though. "Why does it have to be this way?" She whispers to herself.

Luna nods her head and smiles at this. "Follow me." Luna starts to walk back into the school. She was going to make her way back to the tournament to find Morpheus.
He held her and rubbed her back, kissing her head. "Shhh... I know dear I know. But there's no other way. Love can conquer most anything. You'll periodically visit and we'll have great times like these and you'll go back to fight, feeling refreshed and warm inside, partaking in any activities you want, and NOT dying, while I'm here being the super rad prince you want me to be, going about my day, both of us counting the moments until you return once more. That's the only way it will work"

Morpheus was sitting in the stands nodding his head to music, singing to himself to block out the world of thoughts. He didn't want to intrude on his son. Or sons at this point

A clone of Zaphkiel, the one in the stands with Rachel, after healing her and letting her rest, went over to Rikka. "I'm AB- it seems. What's yours?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rampage took Dante out to their regular training spot and layed out his body on one of the rocks. Dante began to wake up, his eyes seemed to be back to normal." Ugh what happened? Where am I?" Dante said sorely," Your at our training spot." Rampage replied. Dante rubbed his head," I don't remember anything, all I can recall was Rachel smacking me into the wall and then it's all a blank. Oh did we lose the fight!?" Dante asked worried," No we won, however something happened during the fight." "What happened?" Dante asked curiously." Well after Rachel smacked you into the wall you became a completely different person, your eyes were as fully black as night and your teeth were pointed. Then you choked out Rachel until she passed out, broke her arm, knocked out all of Manda's heads, and gnawed on the exposed bone from her arm, all while laughing like a madman. Dantes eyes widened," Did I really do all of that?" Dante said confused.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He held her and rubbed her back, kissing her head. "Shhh... I know dear I know. But there's no other way. Love can conquer most anything. You'll periodically visit and we'll have great times like these and you'll go back to fight, feeling refreshed and warm inside, partaking in any activities you want, and NOT dying, while I'm here being the super rad prince you want me to be, going about my day, both of us counting the moments until you return once more. That's the only way it will work"
Morpheus was sitting in the stands nodding his head to music, singing to himself to block out the world of thoughts. He didn't want to intrude on his son. Or sons at this point

A clone of Zaphkiel, the one in the stands with Rachel, after healing her and letting her rest, went over to Rikka. "I'm AB- it seems. What's yours?"
Katie nods her head slowly as she buries it in his chest. "I understand. I'll write you letters about me kicking ass and taking names." She chuckles, trying to get back to her usual cheery self.

Rikka turns to Zaphkiel, she thought he would have asked Ryan later but apparently he went straight for it. "B-." She stands up and takes his hand, making them freeze and shatter. Turning into snowflakes burning around into the reach the academy's kitchen. "Alright! Let's get to work!" Rikka started to teach Zaphkiel how to make blood cookies. It was like a montage with Eye of the Tiger playing in the background.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom shifted back to his human form.
"So...what is this place...? " He asked, looking around.
"It's an academy." Luna was almost at the Beast Taming classroom.

Ruby turns to Daliah. "I know this may be weird to you but please manage. Thank you for your patience and for sticking around. I know I'm not a very easy person to handle. Hopefully Diana will explain something's." They were standing inside the Restoration chamber. Diana was searching around for something.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy was sitting in the library grabbing a book or two while sandmen ran around putting books back in their right place while some took off into an ever open oak door that lead to various dreams. Fahy after some thought checked out the book and headed towards the courtyard to read in peace.
Connor was getting ready to ready to head to the ocean to practice with his contracts, he was stretching slightly as he worked himself up.
Gavon had split off from the group with Luna. He was walking through the courtyard and noticed a student. It was that boy Katie and Blue had ridiculed. He felt like he should apologize for what they've done. "Excuse me. My name is Gavon. I'd like to apologize for what my teammates Katie and Blue had done to you before."

Alexandra had left the new boy to Luna. She was walking through the forest and noticed someone walking through. She decides to follow him.

( @ConnorX )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back