• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"Ahh thanks little guy. So now that I'm down eating what do you want me to do?" He scratched under Chesters chin.

Ameythyst said:
"No, not really. I'd be surprised if you even know how to cook," She said, shaking her head.
"Dear gosh you are so mean to me. Starting to actually worry im not good enough damn Alice." He laid back

"Oooooo, that tickles." Half of his body was burned, he then grabbed Rachel's arm and broke it, making the bone pierce through the skin exposing it to the outside. Rampage looks at him," Dante what are you doing this isn't you!?" He looks over at Rampage and smiles," I'm not Dante, my name is EL HOMBRE HUESO!!!!!"

"Well, its not like I can cook either. After the whole burning pot incident, they put a lock on the cabinet where all the pots are so I don't burn down anything else. I can make cereal, and cup ramen," She said, a bit embarrassed.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her. "What more do you need?"
Katie starts to float around him. "I don't know.... I just need.... reassurance." She could hear running water close by.

Ameythyst said:
"Well, its not like I can cook either. After the whole burning pot incident, they put a lock on the cabinet where all the pots are so I don't burn down anything else. I can make cereal, and cup ramen," She said, a bit embarrassed.
He looked up at her "Are you serious?! Come on we're going home right now. I'm teaching you how to make spaghetti"

Light said:
Katie starts to float around him. "I don't know.... I just need.... reassurance." She could hear running water close by.

He floated with her. "Hear that water? I'll show you my reassurance in there my katie" He grabbed her hand and flew towards the sound

Tazmodo said:
Rachel screamed in agony. Manda shot acid at him. Rachel shot Dante with the eternal flames.
"Well what do you want to do?"

Ameythyst said:
"Wait what?" Alice said, confused and a bit scared, "Are you sure that's a good idea?"
"I'm a prince who has no life. I spent a lot of time cooking. We're going to the castle and I'm teaching you. No if and or buts. Want to walk to teleport?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked up at her "Are you serious?! Come on we're going home right now. I'm teaching you how to make spaghetti"
He floated with her. "Hear that water? I'll show you my reassurance in there my katie" He grabbed her hand and flew towards the sound
Katie blinks as they flew towards it. Only to see what the source was. She lands on the ground and looks at Zaphkiel. She didn't know how he'd show her unless he randomly decided to propose which would be crazy. "What are you planning?"

Reed sighed. "If you were just gonna have me do what I want then why push for a day let alone two weeks?"

Light said:
Katie blinks as they flew towards it. Only to see what the source was. She lands on the ground and looks at Zaphkiel. She didn't know how he'd show her unless he randomly decided to propose which would be crazy. "What are you planning?"
He grabbed her face and kissed her, putting her legs around him, and throwing them both into the water

Tazmodo said:
Reed sighed. "If you were just gonna have me do what I want then why push for a day let alone two weeks?"
"Because now if I want you to go find me a special mushroom you have to"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He grabbed her face and kissed her, putting her legs around him, and throwing them both into the water
"Because now if I want you to go find me a special mushroom you have to"
"Yeah but you could have asked me before. There has to be something special you want."

Ameythyst said:
"The castle? We're going to the castle?" She said, still not catching up.
"Well that's where I'm from. You know the giant building in the center of the continent? Yeah there"

Rebecca shook her head. "In time. Patience is key"

El hombre hueso ran towards Manda at what looked like instantaneous speeds while the flames burned his body, however he seemed to be healing faster than the fire could injure him so it looked as if the flames were just resting on his body." Let's get this straight you overgrown fossil I'm in charge now not Dante so you listen to me" he say with a deep and guttural tone as he tightened his grip. He then used the chain coiled around his arm to wrap all of Manda's necks together choking it as well.

"I forget you're the prince sometimes. I mean, aren't princes supposed to be noble and stuff? Well, I'd like to go walking. I've never seen the castle up close and I think this maybe my only chance."

Ameythyst said:
"I forget you're the prince sometimes. I mean, aren't princes supposed to be noble and stuff? Well, I'd like to go walking. I've never seen the castle up close and I think this maybe my only chance."
"Have you not met my father? Please. Anyways let's do this. I teleport us to the entrance and from there we walk to the kitchen"

AnthonyWrath said:
El hombre hueso ran towards Manda at what looked like instantaneous speeds while the flames burned his body, however he seemed to be healing faster than the fire could injure him so it looked as if the flames were just resting on his body." Let's get this straight you overgrown fossil I'm in charge now not Dante so you listen to me" he say with a deep and guttural tone as he tightened his grip. He then used the chain coiled around his arm to wrap all of Manda's necks together choking it as well.
Rachel started to drift out of consciousness. She used up all her strength to unleash a blast of fire. She passed out. Manda shot acid at his face then constricted around him full strength.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Well that's where I'm from. You know the giant building in the center of the continent? Yeah there"
Rebecca shook her head. "In time. Patience is key"
"Ok if you say so. Then let's head back to the dorm then or maybe the tournament. You decide."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Have you not met my father? Please. Anyways let's do this. I teleport us to the entrance and from there we walk to the kitchen"
"Uh, of course I haven't met your father. Because he's the king."

Ameythyst said:
"Uh, of course I haven't met your father. Because he's the king."
"He's also the monster studies teacher" He snapped and they were at the entrance. "Do you not take Monster Studies?"

She shrugged. "Let's go to the dorm. Chester will race you"

"I uh, skipped his class I think," She said a bit nervously, "Sor-" The words were taken out of her mouth as she realised where she was. She gaped at the sigh around her.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"He's also the monster studies teacher" He snapped and they were at the entrance. "Do you not take Monster Studies?"
She shrugged. "Let's go to the dorm. Chester will race you"
Reed got up. "Ok I'll give you a ten minute head start then." He smiled.

Ameythyst said:
"I uh, skipped his class I think," She said a bit nervously, "Sor-" The words were taken out of her mouth as she realised where she was. She gaped at the sigh around her.
He took her hand. "Come on it's not this special" He walked through the doors and looked for a kitchen

She smirked and pointed at the table to see Chester was already gone "I wouldn't advise that." She started sinking into a shadow "I'd get moving. Gonna lose to a turtle?" And she was gone"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back