• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
View attachment 146790
A moment went by before he rose out of a shadow, running his hand through his hair. His clothing was complete darkness, made of shadows. He looked at her. "And what if I was actually busy? I might be on a mission you know? Hello Morpheus" He nodded to the cat who meowed and hopped on Luna's head to get her attention. He shook his head and turned to the man kneeling. "So you'd like to defend the school in my guard. Tell me. Why should I allow this?"
Luna smiles at this as if she found it funny. "If you were on a mission you wouldn't have come Damian. It's nice to see you though." Luna takes the cat off of her head and holds the cat in her arms. "Hello there. How are you doing?"

Zaphkiel was listening to his music fully up so he of course couldn't hear everyone's thoughts. But of course when she walked in he could easily hear over the music due to how close they were now. He pulled them off and turn the music off before replying. "Honey I'm in bed. Where have you been missy classes ended hours ago. I was worried sick!" A thermometer spawned in his mouth and it raised up, showing his temperature to be apparently 160. He held it to her "See?! None the less.." He pointed to her bed, a plate of stake and potatoes with a smaller plate holding a cinnamon roll "I also made dinner. You're welcome"

The kitten smiled at her and began to gnaw her arms

Noah stood up. "I would like to guard the academy for several reasons. One could be to interact. Another could be to see new people. But the biggest reason is to defend these kids from whatever is attacking us. You have seen what it did to one of your men." Noah pointed at Nick, his veins were turning green. He looks at Luna and Morpheus. "Sorry to ruin the mood but if these people get inside this academy what do you think will happen. Even worse, they could be sending a doppelganger in. Those 'things' are merciless. I know the difference between a student and a imposter, a kid from a assassin. I have been with these kind of monsters my whole life in a arena. I saw a doppelganger become a guard. A Doppelganger needs to kill there target to become it, its disgusting. Imagine if we lost one of our students, one less hero and one more enemy. So captain, what do you say." Noah put his hand out. "Is that a deal?"

Rachel smiled at him. "Aww you were worried. No I feel bad." She stuck out her lip and gave him puppy eyes. "Can you ever forgive me. Please?"

He looked at the dying man. "Well to be brutally honest, I dont really care. As Ive said who knows how many times since I've started following Luna, I'm only here for Morpheus. I don't care for anything else. But this would save me time from doing it myself. I've known of these things attacking for quite some time. I tend to just have them killed but nevertheless, we'll play it your way. Sure join the guard" He shrugged "Even lead the crusade to find this enemy. But why are you so worried? We have gods, minor gods, and a dragon in this place. It's pretty well defended." He walked to the man with green veins "You look like you're going to die. Would you like me to call for assistance?"

He opened his arms to her, still laying down. "I demand 3 hugs and lollipop"

"Fine but I don't have any lollipops." She laid down on top of him and gave him and hug. "That's one." She got up and smiled. "If you want the other two then I'll be in the shower." She gave him a wink and walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. "I'll eat when I'm done."

Reed plopped down on his bead. "Hey are you awake?" He looked at Becca.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel was listening to his music fully up so he of course couldn't hear everyone's thoughts. But of course when she walked in he could easily hear over the music due to how close they were now. He pulled them off and turn the music off before replying. "Honey I'm in bed. Where have you been missy classes ended hours ago. I was worried sick!" A thermometer spawned in his mouth and it raised up, showing his temperature to be apparently 160. He held it to her "See?! None the less.." He pointed to her bed, a plate of stake and potatoes with a smaller plate holding a cinnamon roll "I also made dinner. You're welcome"
The kitten smiled at her and began to gnaw her arms
"No. Don't bite " Luna starts to walk away to tend to the castle. She had a country to run. She pets the cat as she thinks about the children at the Academy.

"What if those gods fell, dragons have been slayed, and are the gods always watching these kids?" John then walked out of the room to the barracks for some rest.

Haxk was walking down the hallway when he tripped and something, he looked up and saw a drone with a speaker and mic of none only then Prince Price. "Hello, Price." "Hey pip squeak, mind doing something tomorrow night? " "A. How did this get here and B. What do you want me to do?" "I want you to distract the front gate guards." "Why? Your not going to come here are you?" "No some friends from the south, saying something about the Old God and crap, so what do ya say?" "You mean the.." "Gods we live with are possible children of a more bigger, better god. Yeah I don't believe it either but hey you got to make a living right?" Haxk ran for one of the gods but when outside the school was punched by a guard. "Your coming with us big shot." The drone came near Haxk, "I bribed this guy. I'll be off then, bye." The drone flew away. Haxk shouted for help before begin knocked out by the guard.

He bit his lip as he watched her walk away. "Not this time darling. But maybe soon" He stretched and closed his eyes, putting his music back on

The kitten stopped and looked up at her then split into two smaller kittens who began to gnaw at her arms again, a bit lighter

Rebecca groaned as she rolled over. "I am now. Yes?"

Damian watched him leave "Guess that's a no. I'll leave you to die then"

Ryan came from behind a curtain. "Do you know how many patience I have because you want to leave them to die Damian?" He shook his head and pulled the man into a gurney. "No worries. Ill heal you"

Rachel walked out minutes later in a towel. "Sorry I forgot some clothes." She bent over to look through her clothes. "Should I wear red or blu-" at that moment her towel fell off. She panicked and wrapped herself up. Her face was scarlet red with a blush.

Reed smiles. "Hey sorry for waking you but im bored. What should we do?"

His eyes were still closed. He wouldnt have opened them if she hadn't spoke. But since she did, he looked over at her and saw her drop the towel. His only response being, "Well now I regret missing the shower" He shook his head and closed his eyes, now pink, and laid back. "Don't worry Ill pretend it didnt happen. You're cute when you blush"

Rebecca looked at him "Well last time we went out we were caught. And something tells me the answer you're looking for is each other. I don't condone either of those so let's talk and get to know each other more"

Rachel rushed to the bathroom to get changed she walked back out in sweat pants and a tank top. "Much better and if you tell anyone I will kill you in your sleep." She gave a menacing smile and plopped down on her bed. "So what do you wanna do?"

Reed laughed. "I didn't mean that but sure let's talk. So why are you depressed?" He said worriedly.

He turns his music off again and looks at her. "Dont worry. I cant share my darling. I won't allow that. I'm a bit murderously protective. What to do.... I have no idea. Any ideas?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Jumped straight to that? Well I already told you, Im not"

ConnorX said:
"What if those gods fell, dragons have been slayed, and are the gods always watching these kids?" John then walked out of the room to the barracks for some rest.
Haxk was walking down the hallway when he tripped and something, he looked up and saw a drone with a speaker and mic of none only then Prince Price. "Hello, Price." "Hey pip squeak, mind doing something tomorrow night? " "A. How did this get here and B. What do you want me to do?" "I want you to distract the front gate guards." "Why? Your not going to come here are you?" "No some friends from the south, saying something about the Old God and crap, so what do ya say?" "You mean the.." "Gods we live with are possible children of a more bigger, better god. Yeah I don't believe it either but hey you got to make a living right?" Haxk ran for one of the gods but when outside the school was punched by a guard. "Your coming with us big shot." The drone came near Haxk, "I bribed this guy. I'll be off then, bye." The drone flew away. Haxk shouted for help before begin knocked out by the guard.
( What? )

"I don't know that's I asked you." She said eating her cinnamon bun. "We could play a game."

Reed frowned. "Ok now you ask me something. "

Haxk woke up from his nightmare with the Prince and Guard. He remember getting to his dorm and crashing on his bed. He quickly went back to sleep.

(Yeah, I thought it was cool but then thought a. that escalated quickly and b. yeah everyone going to be piss at this. Its one of those moments you think its cool but then regret what you did for your life.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sat up. "I like games. What do you have in mind?"
"Okay... why are you obsessed with whether or not I'm okay?"
Telieos walks into her dorm room only to see Brooke. "Hey! Classes were hectic!"

He looked at her. "Why did you pull out a bottle if you're playing truth or dare? Know what nevermind. I'll go first. Dare"

"Well mine doesn't hate your father though I hear he's a traitor. Though he just doesn't care either way. And same goes for me"

She bit her lip at the girl and looked at her. "I know. Mine were a bit.. unique." She got up and walked over to her, pulling her in. "Want to tell me all about it?"

ConnorX said:
Haxk woke up from his nightmare with the Prince and Guard. He remember getting to his dorm and crashing on his bed. He quickly went back to sleep.
(Yeah, I thought it was cool but then thought a. that escalated quickly and b. yeah everyone going to be piss at this. Its one of those moments you think its cool but then regret what you did for your life.)
( I mean. I already have a plot line and this is really separating it. It would be ideal if Haxk can get back on track. As well as Noah. Since the world is overrun with monsters. Unless they're on the floating country this isn't possible. Since the world is monster filled. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her. "Why did you pull out a bottle if you're playing truth or dare? Know what nevermind. I'll go first. Dare"
"Well mine doesn't hate your father though I hear he's a traitor. Though he just doesn't care either way. And same goes for me"

She bit her lip at the girl and looked at her. "I know. Mine were a bit.. unique." She got up and walked over to her, pulling her in. "Want to tell me all about it?"
Telieos nods her head. "Yeah. Mine weren't too bad either."

"Well the bottle is used for when there are multiple people. So I pulled it out just incase. I dare you to order a pizza under the neighbor dorm room."

Reeds eyes had a dead gaze. "He's not a traitor."

She let her friend go and flopped on her bed. "Tell me everything"

He opened his hand and a Pizza man appeared. "You know what to do" The man walked out and went down, knocking on Daliah's door

"Riiiight. Nevertheless, your turn"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She let her friend go and flopped on her bed. "Tell me everything"
He opened his hand and a Pizza man appeared. "You know what to do" The man walked out and went down, knocking on Daliah's door

"Riiiight. Nevertheless, your turn"
"Well I bonded with the teacher in Ocean Survival. Beast Taming was just awesome. Battle Studies was also a rush." Telieos grins at this. She starts to make her way to the shower. She takes the form of an otter once she reaches the bathroom and closes the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back