• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Naomi and Kazuichi stood Naomi nodded. "Correct I have a time table of the classes all ready." Kazuichi nodded. "Hey if I may ask a question um where are the dorms?" He asked looking around.

[/QUOTE]
She snaps her fingers and darkness envelops them. The darkness releases them to reveal a dorm with their luggage prepared for them. "I hope you have time to unpack and sleep. I bid you a farewell." With that Luna disappears.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus appeared sitting on the other bed. "Hello sweetheart. I'm here to talk to you."
Ruby raises her head and squints. Not sure if she's seeing things correctly. She immediately gets up in a rush. Fixing her hair in a panic. "Father?! You shouldn't be here! At least not here for me."

there was muffled cursing as an octopus was on the kids face. Connor was on his back with an octopus on his face one on his chest a pail near his head with what looked like sea water and there were a few starfish in it. There was a muffled plea for help from connor and the octopus seemed to look at the girl and her hell hounds with mild curiosity.

Morpheus chuckled. "Please dear, sit. You're my daughter not my servant. You don't need to be so formal. I just want to talk." He stood and held his hand to her. "Shall we?"

Niko sighed and her hell hounds went back into her room. She looked at the octopus and glared. It immediantly fell off his head and backed up a bit. She looked at Connor. "What are you doing?" She asked, mildly amused

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus chuckled. "Please dear, sit. You're my daughter not my servant. You don't need to be so formal. I just want to talk." He stood and held his hand to her. "Shall we?"
Ruby was no fool. She knew exactly what they were about to talk about. She looks back at Daliah and nods her head. Her eyes are just like Luna's as they stare into his. She reaches out and takes his hand.

Connor glanced around then at the octopus and it made a strange noise at him then Connor looked back at the girl and down at himself realizing he was damp and shirtless carrying marine animals, "Ok this has a simple explanation and that explanation is that I am making my own coral reef and well an ecosystem in my room."

Kazuichi chuckled. "Simple directions would had been fine but whatever works I guess." Naomi began unpacking her suitcase filled with a chemistry set she laid it out on a table and sat down. Kazuichi laid down on his bed yawning. "Don't tell your gonna be doing your experiments in here." Naomi nodded. "Indeed I will be do not worry I will be sure to be quiet sleep is important." Kazuichi was about to ask why she wasn't going to sleep theb chuckled almost forgetting she was mostly machine and didn't need sleep. "Night." He said turning over. "Night." She responded.

"Why didn't you ask for help then?" She asked sighing. She picked up the octopus gently and put it on her shoulder. She got some water on her fingers from the pail and rubbed the octopus. It made a happy gurgle noise

He chuckled. "You're just like your mother you know?" He said as the two appeared on top of the school. To keep appearance he spoke in her mind. "So after your little friend dug into your life I felt I should come and be there for you again as your father. She's so much like Decimus it's crazy. But nonetheless... how are you? No I'm not going to beat around the bush. As she deduced I should say I know you tried to end your life. I could feel it all. I constantly say sweetheart that you don't have to push so much weight on yourself. Your mother brother and I love you with or without our powers. You know that don't you? But I cant help but feel like you don't believe it. Why?"

"Well to be frank I had to dive down to get this one and that took me about 5 minutes underwater I didn't know if you could hold your breath that long, also I never knew you would help me heck I don't even know your name." Connor rubbed where the suckers had been and stood up causing the octopus on his chest to gurgle and he shook his head then began to head to his dorm room which wasn't far from hers just 3 doors. When Connor opened the door a faint glowing could be seen and on one wall there was a glass that showed a small starting coral reef with a few fish in it. the tank released a nice comforting green blue glow.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He chuckled. "You're just like your mother you know?" He said as the two appeared on top of the school. To keep appearance he spoke in her mind. "So after your little friend dug into your life I felt I should come and be there for you again as your father. She's so much like Decimus it's crazy. But nonetheless... how are you? No I'm not going to beat around the bush. As she deduced I should say I know you tried to end your life. I could feel it all. I constantly say sweetheart that you don't have to push so much weight on yourself. Your mother brother and I love you with or without our powers. You know that don't you? But I cant help but feel like you don't believe it. Why?"
Ruby can't bring herself to meet his eyes. "So you knew. Based off what you're doing you've been reading my mind. How can I easily believe you? You're my father. Of course you're going to say it doesn't matter but deep down as Morpheus the King. I've shamed you. I should have been better than this."

He laughed, "As Morpheus the King I want all of the subjects dead. Then cutie would spend more time with me and my own daughter wouldn't hate her existence. Being king has done nothing but make the lives of the ones I love most harder. Dont believe me?" He extended his palm and a black orb appeared. He held it to a lower village "Say the word and this black hole will eat everyone in that area. I do not care about anyone but you, your brother, and your mother. You haven't shamed me darling. Hell we're immortal so technically no one will ever replace us. You literally have nothing to live up to and be "better than this" for dear"

"I didn't know you were that good." Dru then set down the pail and began making a sound and all the starfish begin to slowly move into the tank with the last octopus. "thanks for the help."

"You're welcome. I love animals and I can talk to them. The octopus that was on your head thought your hair smelled nice" she smirked

DizjayDeathPride said:
He laughed, "As Morpheus the King I want all of the subjects dead. Then cutie would spend more time with me and my own daughter wouldn't hate her existence. Being king has done nothing but make the lives of the ones I love most harder. Dont believe me?" He extended his palm and a black orb appeared. He held it to a lower village "Say the word and this black hole will eat everyone in that area. I do not care about anyone but you, your brother, and your mother. You haven't shamed me darling. Hell we're immortal so technically no one will ever replace us. You literally have nothing to live up to and be "better than this" for dear"
"Don't!" Ruby immediately stands in front of it, fear leaving her body immediately. "Okay... So you don't feel shame because of me. I just feel so useless though. I want to do things in life and let others depend on me. Who knows, I could relieve mother of her burden so you could spend more time together. I just want to add meaning to my life! Much more than just being a Minor God or a princess. I want my life to mean something to the world! I want to make a difference! I don't want to envy my brother and those around me anymore. Today someone has finally depended on me. It was the greatest feeling I've had in years father. I want that, to have others depend on me."

Connor shook his head, "I can talk to sea creatures sort of like my father the only difference is that they don't always listen or talk back to me. Thanks for the help, its late you should probably get to sleep shouldn't you? Although I was going to go for a swim in the morning if you wanted you could go with me."

"You can have a meaningful fulfilling life without having powers. You do know that right? Watch Doctor Who. Life is what you as an individual make of it dear. No more, no less. If you want a meaningful life." He was smiling. "We depend on you too. Your mother would be beyond devastated if anything happened to you. We need you alive and safe. You're so much like her it's terrifying. You both want to carry the world. Neither of you want to just be average people. It's admirable at least. Your life is what you make it to be. Make it more eventful and interesting. But I dont want to keep you up too late. You have class and I've been forced to teach Monster Studies so that'll be fun." He snapped and they were in her dorm. "If you ever need me Ruby don't ever be afraid to ask. Don't ever feel like a nuisance. I will always come. No matter what. I could be across the universe harvesting rare plants that only come once every 4 million earth years and I will leave them there for you, okay?" He kissed her forehead. "I love you Ruby. Goodnight dear." He waited for her to reply and after she did he disappeared

Connor stood blushing stupidly as all the creatures in the tank started laughing at him "uhh sure I guess but I wake up early." Connor then layed down and thought for a bit until he passed out.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"You can have a meaningful fulfilling life without having powers. You do know that right? Watch Doctor Who. Life is what you as an individual make of it dear. No more, no less. If you want a meaningful life." He was smiling. "We depend on you too. Your mother would be beyond devastated if anything happened to you. We need you alive and safe. You're so much like her it's terrifying. You both want to carry the world. Neither of you want to just be average people. It's admirable at least. Your life is what you make it to be. Make it more eventful and interesting. But I dont want to keep you up too late. You have class and I've been forced to teach Monster Studies so that'll be fun." He snapped and they were in her dorm. "If you ever need me Ruby don't ever be afraid to ask. Don't ever feel like a nuisance. I will always come. No matter what. I could be across the universe harvesting rare plants that only come once every 4 million earth years and I will leave them there for you, okay?" He kissed her forehead. "I love you Ruby. Goodnight dear." He waited for her to reply and after she did he disappeared
Ruby stares at him for a moment. Taking in what he has to say. It didn't completely solve her problem but she felt like it was getting better. "I love you too. Try not to give off any signs that we're related. I'm not ready for that." Ruby climbs back into her bed. Immediately falling asleep after such a day.

( I FINALLY GET TO SLEEP. YES! From now on. I'm putting my characters to bed as soon as school ends. Kidding I might not. Ugh..... have to wake up again for more school. )

Light said:
Ruby stares at him for a moment. Taking in what he has to say. It didn't completely solve her problem but she felt like it was getting better. "I love you too. Try not to give off any signs that we're related. I'm not ready for that." Ruby climbs back into her bed. Immediately falling asleep after such a day.

( I FINALLY GET TO SLEEP. YES! From now on. I'm putting my characters to bed as soon as school ends. Kidding I might not. Ugh..... have to wake up again for more school. )
(ha lol I am done with school for a few weeks until the fall semester of college starts up)

Noah woke up readying himself for the upcoming battle. He got his armor on and walked outside. All of the other guards were already outside and ready to go out to the clan. The army had 70 guards total. Noah was there leader, he must be brave and courageous. "Today, we head to destroy this clan who have been bothering us guards. Now we head out to battle!" The army cheered loudly, so loud it could be heard all around the school. Noah lead the army out of the school and headed east for the clan.

(I go back to school August 21st, also I was listening to Savages the whole tome I wrote this.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel woke up and got ready for class. "Hey Sweetie it's time to wake up." She woke him up and then went to class. Today it was monster studies first.

Reed woke up an hour before school and started his morning exercise. He ran 3 laps around the island, 300 push ups and 500 sit ups. He flew to his monster studies class. He took out his earbuds and waited for the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back