• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel was amazed. He kept scanning the darkness but couldn't seem to copy that. "Rachel? She's the daughter on Ryan and Gai- right you don't know them. Anyways she's theyre daughter. I don't know what we are. I guess we might be. But it hasn't been talked about. What about you and Daliah?"
She held on to him "Are you going to try and fight it? What about the kid?! William!"
The crystal shatters. Ruby gives Zaphkiel a weird look and starts to walk off. "Daliah? She's my dorm mate. Why would you bring her up? Are you interested in her?" Ruby gives him a smile. She approaches a ravine. "Oh come on!" Ruby knew she had to go around but didn't want to waste more time. She raises her hands and makes her own bridge made of crystals. Ruby starts to walk across until she clutches her chest and kneels down. "I can feel something!" Symbols appear on half of her body. Sapphire seemed to be experiencing the same pain. "W-what is this?!"

"I..... don't... know! It can't be a new contract!" Sapphire's voice was shuddering just as much as Ruby's. They were both losing focus on the bridge. It was starting to crack.

William stopped getting ready to attack. He noticed how hot he was. There were heat waves coming off of him. "Did you just see what I did?" He turns to Fariella.

Zaphkiel raised an eyebrow. "Sure make this about me. You like her" He kept walking across the cracking bridge, ignoring their conversation, pulling Ruby. Where he stepped it didn't crack "Relax Ruby or we're going to die"

"Some student I dont know getting covered in darkness and now a cave-in? Babe you're getting hot. Sure I'm not affected but... ouch. Want to go back in? What do I mean want. We have to!"

She smiled and extended her hand. "Sure. Hello Carter"

The beast spoke to Isabella in the back of her mind. "Poor girl the timid helpless unknown girl. I have come to you for two reasons. Power and of course protection. Your comrades out there are powerful enough to completely destroy me so long as they know my weakness. Whether you approve or not I will be inside you. You have one of two choices accept me and make a contract or I take over you. Do not leave this cave until you have a answer."

Carter hold her hand, gently. "I hope they are going to rescue us soon..." He said to her, then finally letting go and walking over to one of the walls, sitting against it.

"Keep quite only think your questions that is how we'll communicate. Your comrades outside the dragon and the female. Also this boy here. Like that of a beast but you and me. And if you want to know I will tell you later. Now just play it off and don't tell a single person or we will both die." He boomed in her head.

"So demanding... alright mister voice.. I guess" "Carter we have to get out of here. Do you think Mr. William and Ms. Fariella will save us or should we do it ourselves? I mean I can do anything but... Can you?"

"What are you? What exactly just happened? Why are you inside of me? Will you leave? How do we escape? Are we friends?"

"Carter are you getting angry? Why are you so upset?"

Carter lowered his head and closed his eyes, trying to find a way to escape the cave...and have his revenge .

"Two teachers just left the students to die in a cave... thats why..." Carter said, without moving or opening his eyes.

"I am a meta demon. I possessed you. To survive and gain power. No I will not. When you make a choice. And that depends. Anything else?"

"Alright..." Carter said, still having his head lowered. 'What should I do? Leave him to die in another cave? Poison? Attack him with my Katana ?' He tought.

(Carter is REALLY angry...)

"Relax. He probably just thought we'd escape. With how these classes go it's probably a test. Come on we have to figure it out" She stood up and walked around.

He laugjed. "You can't escape unless you answer me. Also due to the other boy here there isn't enough oxygen to last you a while. You now have thirty minutes to an hour to answer my question. I will take over your body if you die. Fair warning have fun."

She sighed and sat down. "If you want my body then I want your mind. Anything you know I know. And... I dont have any powers so I want your powers. And I dont want you hurting anyone unless I say so. And.... you have to be my friend. You can't leave or hurt me or take over my body without my permission. Oh and even though I know everything you do I want you to tell me stories sometimes. Oh and like um... how about you swear to never betray me and I wont be betray you? And I will do whatever it takes to protect you and myself from harm. And if I will help you in whatever you want unless I dont like it. Deal?"

"So long as you aren't annoying me we have a deal. Now get up and go to the stone door. Open it and shove the crystal in your body you will have my strength and then the power of the crystal." The door opened.

She didn't move. "Well that's mean... I mean how would I know when I annoy you? And if I agree to that you'll lash out when I do. I'm super annoying all the time. Nobody likes me." She chuckled. "I'm a nobody. But it's whatever. I wont agree too that. That's too much"

The monster sighed. "It was only a joke and I didn't mean it I'm sure I will enjoy your company. No please just do it before you die."

She nodded "Yay! We'll be together forever! Oop sorry" She covered her mouth "Didn't mean to speak outloud. Anyways let's go" She looked over at Carter who was just getting upset. "He's mad. Let's go. What am I looking for?" She looked around the room area. "A crystal? What exactly does it do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back