• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Interesting... may I ask why? Have you had some traumatic experience with people? Did something happen? You seem young. Maybe you were bullied alot as a child and now you fear speaking. But no you don't seem to interact at all. Usually people tormented as a child at least have some mild interaction skills. But you... not a word. You must not have really interacted with anyone much then. Were you sheltered much as a child? Taught not to say much so now you fear you'll somehow mess up and everyone will leave you?" They reached the cafe. "Nevermind it doesn't really matter. We'll still be friends regardless" She joined the growing group
"A caramel frap"

"OH! MY! GOD! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I GET! Hi my name is Brooke what's your name?"

"Rebecca"

"Cute... Telieeeoooooos buy me a caramel fraaaap" She started leaning on the girl

He held her hand. "Now we interact with everyone"
"Alright. I'll buy you one." Telieos orders one for her. Several minutes later Brooke's caramel frap arrives. "Here you go. Just for you." Telieos hands her the frap.

She thanks her and drinks her drink

Zaphkiel returned with his and Rachel's

"Ha I beat you pretty boy!"

He rolled his eyes and handed Rachel her drink., sitting back with her. "Yeah yeah we'll see how that goes next time. So... Sapphire was it? What exactly should we do to bond?"

Fahy's brow furrowed and then his golden eyes lit up like his father's when he realizes something and Fahy realized what was wrong about Ruby. She seemed to try too hard, for some reason she was trying so hard to bring everyone together and to be... useful I guess the word was. Fahy was unsure what drove her to act that way but still noticed it and let it go.

(@DizjayDeathPride Fariella is what teacher again?)

Reed smipes at back her. "You should smile more often. You look cute."

Rachel looked around. "I'm Rachel."

Kaylee saw the other and decided to walk in. "Hey im Kaylee." She said with a smile.

Kazuichi's sandwich arrived and he began eating. Naomi simple began making files for every new person she was meeting. Mostly the girls to help with Kazu's goal.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She took her drink and smiled at him, sipping it
Brooke squealed "Oh my god we're going to all be best friends! TELIEOS!"

Zaphkiel chuckled at Brooke. "Guess Ill go get you yours too. Make Brooke here a bit more upset"

Fariella looked up at him. "You've very loud you know that? Nevertheless" She turned around and poured him a cup and turned back "Here. Well then we can be friends. There naturally isn't much to do here at an Academy meant for students. Why didnt you leave?"
William smiles at this. He takes the tea and it instantly starts to boil. Steam starts to rise from the cup. William drinks it as if it's nothing. "It's because I'm hot. I can't leave the school on certain days. You?"

ConnorX said:
Haxk saw all these people and got real nervous. He quickly packed his things and head to his dorm.
DizjayDeathPride said:
She thanks her and drinks her drink
Zaphkiel returned with his and Rachel's

"Ha I beat you pretty boy!"

He rolled his eyes and handed Rachel her drink., sitting back with her. "Yeah yeah we'll see how that goes next time. So... Sapphire was it? What exactly should we do to bond?"
"My name is Ruby. Close enough." She giggles and turns back to him. On the inside she was concerned about Haxk leaving. She considered going after him. "Well mingling won't do too much I guess.... so why don't we just explore? Explorations seem to bring people together."

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](Becoming the hearm king duhhh what else)

[/QUOTE]
( I'm gonna hold you to that. xD )

She watched him boil her tea. "Yes you are. Literally I mean. Given you're a dragon and all. And why not on certain days? I don't leave because I see no reason to. If I'm not in my room I'm here"

"You know what we should do? Go to Mother's forest"

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](Good by the gods I swear Kazu will become the Harem king!)

[/QUOTE]
(if you swear by the right gods I'm sure they would help you)

Reed smiled and took a drink. "So where are we exploring?"

Rachel leaned onto Zaphkiel. "I don't care where we go."

Kaylee sat down and smiled. "I don't care either."

DizjayDeathPride said:
She watched him boil her tea. "Yes you are. Literally I mean. Given you're a dragon and all. And why not on certain days? I don't leave because I see no reason to. If I'm not in my room I'm here"
"You know what we should do? Go to Mother's forest"

"Well on certain days there are people who travel through this area of the country whom don't appreciate my kind. Nonetheless I swear they're good people! My existence just stirs up the bad in them, that's all." William laughs as he drinks more scalding tea. "If you want to get into specifics I'm a magma dragon. You take up my interest. Who are you? What are you like?"

Ruby flinches at Daliah's suggestion. "Are you sure? It seems fun but will we get in trouble for it?"

"Will we get into trouble? Probably. Is it worth it? Definitely"

She smiled a bit. "Your view on humanity is odd. Well I am Fariella. I am the team building teacher here. What do I like? Well quiet and tea for starters. You?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Will we get into trouble? Probably. Is it worth it? Definitely"
She smiled a bit. "Your view on humanity is odd. Well I am Fariella. I am the team building teacher here. What do I like? Well quiet and tea for starters. You?"
Ruby seems a bit nervous but smiles anyways. "I guess that's an idea. I'll go. Anyone else?"

"Alright! I guess you could say I like this school. My home. The students. I like you. I like the tea too!" William smiles as he drinks more tea. "I like the headmaster too."

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](Becoming the hearm king duhhh what else)

[/QUOTE]
Diana was also invited even though she was new. She was deciding on walking in or not. Though she was in Kazuichi's and Naomi's line of sight.

Naomi spotted someone thinking of coming in or not. Kazuichi gave her a smile waving Naomi leaned over and whispered. "Your first victim." He chuckled shyly. "I'd rather you not use the term victim." Naomi nodded. "Noted."

(Going to sleep)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I do!"
"Sure"

"Why not?"

"Good!"

She just shook her head. "You like everything it seems"
Telieos looks at Brooke. "I was already planning on saying yes but definitely if Brooke decides to."

Ash shrugs his shoulders. He had nothing better to do so he decides to join them.

William shakes his head. "No I don't like everything just those things I listed specifically." William sets his cup of tea down. "What are you doing with your time?"

"Well I'm shocked I'm on that list. But I thank you that the tea is. It should sedate you well. All I have been doing really. Building a lesson plan for when, if, I have students to make teams. If it never happens then I guess I never teach

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Naomi spotted someone thinking of coming in or not. Kazuichi gave her a smile waving Naomi leaned over and whispered. "Your first victim." He chuckled shyly. "I'd rather you not use the term victim." Naomi nodded. "Noted."
(Going to sleep)

[/QUOTE]
Diana shyly waves back. She doesn't know what to do next so she walks in slowly.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Well I'm shocked I'm on that list. But I thank you that the tea is. It should sedate you well. All I have been doing really. Building a lesson plan for when, if, I have students to make teams. If it never happens then I guess I never teach
William starts to think deeply. "Well we could do something else other than lesson planning! Do you mind heating up the night with me? It'll be fun! Trust me, much better than this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back