• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

He entwined their fingers, fire forming, and walked out. "Had I known you'd be so agreeing I would have demanded more. Still owe me a lollipop"

"Well I was going to sleep if you didnt want to but since you must I guess we'll go. Do you know where it is"

She looked at Telieos and nodded. "Well nothing major just wanted you to tell me if I look good or not"

Haxk got to the cafe, a nice little restaurant. He sat right next to a big table and ordered a ham and cheese sandwich.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy looks surprised then thinks about it for a moment then tentatively nods his head and moves closer to Ruby to go with her to the cafe.
Ruby smiles at this. "I need to get my roommate though! You can wait outside my door or just meet me at the Cafe." Ruby walks to her dorm and enters the room. "Daliah are you going to the Cafe?" Ruby started to change clothes.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He entwined their fingers, fire forming, and walked out. "Had I known you'd be so agreeing I would have demanded more. Still owe me a lollipop"
"Well I was going to sleep if you didnt want to but since you must I guess we'll go. Do you know where it is"

She looked at Telieos and nodded. "Well nothing major just wanted you to tell me if I look good or not"
Telieos smiles at this. "Yeah you look amazing. Are you dressing up for somebody? I'm jealous."

ConnorX said:
Haxk got to the cafe, a nice little restaurant. He sat right next to a big table and ordered a ham and cheese sandwich.
Ash walks into the cafe next. He saw Haxk and assumed he was invited as well. He walks in and sits down at the table Haxk is at. "Hey. My name is Ash." He extends his hand for him to shake.

"To be blunt, I dont want to. But if you do I will go with you. But by the way you're asking I'd say you do so fine Ill get up"

And once again she was confused. Not a moment later she seemed uninterested and now... Brooke needed to study this girl more. "Actually I am" She put her hands on her hips and twirled "You better watch out" She grabbed Telieos' arm and walked out

Fahy stood outside her room and waited for her feeling awkward standing outside her door like that.

Naomi and Kazuichi got to the cafe sitting at an empty table together. Naomi looked around. "Hmmm Kazu your Straight right?" Kazuichi spit his glass of water at her in confusion. "What of course I am." She wiped the water off her face and nodded. "I see." She looked around again. "Hey why do you keep looking around?" Naomi gave a thumbs up. "I'm helping you." Kazuichi order a sandwich with whatever it came with and sighed. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"To be blunt, I dont want to. But if you do I will go with you. But by the way you're asking I'd say you do so fine Ill get up"
And once again she was confused. Not a moment later she seemed uninterested and now... Brooke needed to study this girl more. "Actually I am" She put her hands on her hips and twirled "You better watch out" She grabbed Telieos' arm and walked out
Drumonkey said:
Fahy stood outside her room and waited for her feeling awkward standing outside her door like that.
Ruby had finished changing into a long sleeve white frill shirt, red jeans, and short black high heel boots. She let her hair down but at the ends it was still in curls. Ruby sighs after having to go through all of that and steps out of the bathroom. "Daliah how do I look?"

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Naomi and Kazuichi got to the cafe sitting at an empty table together. Naomi looked around. "Hmmm Kazu your Straight right?" Kazuichi spit his glass of water at her in confusion. "What of course I am." She wiped the water off her face and nodded. "I see." She looked around again. "Hey why do you keep looking around?" Naomi gave a thumbs up. "I'm helping you." Kazuichi order a sandwich with whatever it came with and sighed. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

[/QUOTE]
Telieos and Brooke made it to the cafe and sat down next to Haxk and Ash. "Wonder when everyone else will arrive." Telieos notices the two sitting alone and waves for them to come over.

ConnorX said:
Haxk shook Ash's hand. "Nice to meet ya, i'm Haxk. What brings you to the cafe?"
Ash notices everyone else arriving and sitting at the table. "Well I guess everyone from the Academy is showing up for a hangout."

Daliah was sitting on her bed, waiting. When Ruby walked out she was taken aback a bit. "Beautiful and perfect. Wait... no." She got up and opened her hand, a pure black flower forming. She pinned it to Ruby's shirt. "Perfect. Matches the boots. Now you look perfect. I'm a bit jealous. Shall we go?" She went to the door and opened it

Brooke puffed her cheeks. "I want a frap"

Naomi noticed two people sitting with another two waving for them to come over. "Kazu." Kazuichi looked up and at the table smiling. He stood up. "Come on Mary wanted you to make friends to right?" Naomi nodded. "Correct that is an objective in my database." They went over and sat down. "Hello I am Naomi and this is my brother Kazuichi." Kazuichi smiled. "Just Kazu's fine."

"Yeah, it will be nice seeing different people for once." Haxk sees Telieos and Brooke sit down. "Hey, how are you two doing?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah was sitting on her bed, waiting. When Ruby walked out she was taken aback a bit. "Beautiful and perfect. Wait... no." She got up and opened her hand, a pure black flower forming. She pinned it to Ruby's shirt. "Perfect. Matches the boots. Now you look perfect. I'm a bit jealous. Shall we go?" She went to the door and opened it
Brooke puffed her cheeks. "I want a frap"
ConnorX said:
"Yeah, it will be nice seeing different people for once." Haxk sees Telieos and Brooke sit down. "Hey, how are you two doing?"
Nenma Takashi]Naomi noticed two people sitting with another two waving for them to come over. "Kazu." Kazuichi looked up and at the table smiling. He stood up. "Come on Mary wanted you to make friends to right?" Naomi nodded. "Correct that is an objective in my database." They went over and sat down. "Hello I am Naomi and this is my brother Kazuichi." Kazuichi smiled. "Just Kazu's fine." [/QUOTE] ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13484-drumonkey/ said:
@Drumonkey[/URL] )

Ruby smiles and walks out the door. She turns to Fahy. "Sorry for taking so long. This is my dorm mate Daliah. Daliah this is my friend Fahy." After she introduced them the three made their way down to the cafe. Ruby sits at the table with all of the others.

Telieos nods her head as she waves her hand for some assistance. Telieos then turns to the others. "Hi. My name's Telieos. I'm doing just fine."

Fahy smiled to Daliah and took a deep breath before continuing after them and sitting down a little distance from everyone hoping no one would try to talk to him. it had taken almost all his courage just to talk to Ruby and then to come here he wasn't sure he could handle talking to people yet.

William walks into the Team Building classroom. "Hey! How was your day?!" He smiles at the teacher whom usually doesn't leave her room.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Drumonkey said:
Fahy smiled to Daliah and took a deep breath before continuing after them and sitting down a little distance from everyone hoping no one would try to talk to him. it had taken almost all his courage just to talk to Ruby and then to come here he wasn't sure he could handle talking to people yet.
Ruby gave him a concerned look and mouthed the words. Will you be okay?

Daliah walked with them. "So you, Fahy. Sorry to pry but you haven't said a word to me since we got out. The smile was nice but silent. Do you have social anxiety? If so I will be sure to avoid trying to draw everyone around you"

Zaphkiel walked in with to the group. "Looks like everyone came. Hello. I'm Zaphkiel" He took a seat with one available for Rachel

She looked up at him from her tea. "Um... William right? Hello. My day was pretty uneventful. Only one of my three classes had more than one student so I could actually teach. What brings you here?"

Rebecca sat wit the group but didnt say anything yet

Fahy shrugged slightly and looked her in they eyes hoping she would understand that this was the most people he had ever been around his entire life. He was secretly terrified of what he might say or do incorrectly and what the consequences for his failures would be. Fahy took a moment to nod at Daliah amazed that she had guessed so close to what was actually wrong with him. @DizjayDeathPride @Light

Reed found the cafe and walked with Rebecca. "What kind of coffee do you want?"

Rachel sat down next to him and put her hand on his thigh. "So what now? "

"Interesting... may I ask why? Have you had some traumatic experience with people? Did something happen? You seem young. Maybe you were bullied alot as a child and now you fear speaking. But no you don't seem to interact at all. Usually people tormented as a child at least have some mild interaction skills. But you... not a word. You must not have really interacted with anyone much then. Were you sheltered much as a child? Taught not to say much so now you fear you'll somehow mess up and everyone will leave you?" They reached the cafe. "Nevermind it doesn't really matter. We'll still be friends regardless" She joined the growing group

"A caramel frap"

"OH! MY! GOD! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I GET! Hi my name is Brooke what's your name?"

"Rebecca"

"Cute... Telieeeoooooos buy me a caramel fraaaap" She started leaning on the girl

He held her hand. "Now we interact with everyone"

Rachel sighed. "Ok but I'm going to go get a carmel frap. What do you want?"

Reed went to go get a carmel frap for him and her. He came back and sat next to Rebecca. "Here"

Fahy was worried about this Deliah, for a moment she had been close then she got off base Fahy none the less shook his head at her comments making mental notes about her keen observation skills and how useful she would be on a team.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah walked with them. "So you, Fahy. Sorry to pry but you haven't said a word to me since we got out. The smile was nice but silent. Do you have social anxiety? If so I will be sure to avoid trying to draw everyone around you"
Zaphkiel walked in with to the group. "Looks like everyone came. Hello. I'm Zaphkiel" He took a seat with one available for Rachel

She looked up at him from her tea. "Um... William right? Hello. My day was pretty uneventful. Only one of my three classes had more than one student so I could actually teach. What brings you here?"
William strides over to her. His eyes examine everything around them. "Things will get better! I assure you. Yes my name is William. I'm the Battle Studies teacher." He flashes her a grin as he pulls up a chair to her desk and sits in it. "Just here to make friends. Not much to do here."

Drumonkey said:
Fahy shrugged slightly and looked her in they eyes hoping she would understand that this was the most people he had ever been around his entire life. He was secretly terrified of what he might say or do incorrectly and what the consequences for his failures would be. Fahy took a moment to nod at Daliah amazed that she had guessed so close to what was actually wrong with him. @DizjayDeathPride @Light
Ruby felt terrible, she thought she could help Fahy through this but she can't do much. She couldn't say or do something she or her mother would do without leaving her acting personality. She decides to do what she can though.

"Um... hello everyone! I hope we're all getting formally introduced. My name is Ruby. I deeply hope we can all get along. Maybe we should order and get to know each other better." Ruby gives everyone a genuinely kind smile and calls over a waitress. Even on the inside she wanted to make a bond with them. Every word she said was true.

( @Nenma Takashi @Drumonkey @DizjayDeathPride @ConnorX @Tazmodo )

She took her drink and smiled at him, sipping it

Brooke squealed "Oh my god we're going to all be best friends! TELIEOS!"

Zaphkiel chuckled at Brooke. "Guess Ill go get you yours too. Make Brooke here a bit more upset"

Fariella looked up at him. "You've very loud you know that? Nevertheless" She turned around and poured him a cup and turned back "Here. Well then we can be friends. There naturally isn't much to do here at an Academy meant for students. Why didnt you leave?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back