• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Ameythyst said:
Alice walked over to her bed, turned around, and fell back onto it. "I swear, you guys have the comfiests beds around."
My father went on a tangent about wanting to be able to feel like he's high as hell without being high as hell. It was an interesting statement. Nevertheless we found the rarest cotton of the continent and wove it into a bed. After about 4 we realized duh we can just spawn them so that started to happen. We ended up having 569 of them around the house but father of course kept giggling at the number 69 so mother started to burn them and now we have 281."

Alice was laughing so hard, that she started sounding like a seal. "How, how does one, burn 300 beds?" She managed to get out, in between laughs.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She blushes, her hands continuing to pull at the bed sheets.

[/QUOTE]
Tom layed down on her slowly kissing her. He couldn't help it and didn't stop.

Reed finally calmed down. His mind focused on one thing. Rebecca. He had left with even leaving so much as a note. Now he was stuck here while she was in danger. The thought of her endanger infuriated him. "God damn it how do I get out of here." He rhought for a moment. "Maybe if I try getting Morpheus' attention or maybe Zaphkiel's. No they wouldn't be anywhere near my brain." His started thinking back to when he was a kid. He was raised by his mother and his father was nowhere to be seen. He was raised down her. One day the monster were rampaging at their village. His mother had faught hard under was destroyed by the monsters. The only reason he came down was to visit her grave like every year. He never got used to visiting it and it always affected him. He thought about her death. She hid him away and they got her. They tore her in half in front of his eyes. They would have gotten him if his father didn't show up last minute. He killed the monsters and brought him to the island. He was never the same after that. He was a pacifist who always tried to talk things out and was often bullied from it. But his dad had changed him and taught him to use his powers. He was six. He only wanted to mourn the death of his mom. He couldn't tell anyone why he left he was always alone for this. His mind went back to Rebecca. "Please be okay."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ameythyst said:
Alice was laughing so hard, that she started sounding like a seal. "How, how does one, burn 300 beds?" She managed to get out, in between laughs.
He laughed and sat with her. "Well... mother has a lovely way of doing things. After the fact we wondered why didn't we just make another bed but whatever" Zaphkiel fell back and sighed. "Welcome to the wonderful royal family"

Tazmodo said:
Tom layed down on her slowly kissing her. He couldn't help it and didn't stop.
Reed finally calmed down. His mind focused on one thing. Rebecca. He had left with even leaving so much as a note. Now he was stuck here while she was in danger. The thought of her endanger infuriated him. "God damn it how do I get out of here." He rhought for a moment. "Maybe if I try getting Morpheus' attention or maybe Zaphkiel's. No they wouldn't be anywhere near my brain." His started thinking back to when he was a kid. He was raised by his mother and his father was nowhere to be seen. He was raised down her. One day the monster were rampaging at their village. His mother had faught hard under was destroyed by the monsters. The only reason he came down was to visit her grave like every year. He never got used to visiting it and it always affected him. He thought about her death. She hid him away and they got her. They tore her in half in front of his eyes. They would have gotten him if his father didn't show up last minute. He killed the monsters and brought him to the island. He was never the same after that. He was a pacifist who always tried to talk things out and was often bullied from it. But his dad had changed him and taught him to use his powers. He was six. He only wanted to mourn the death of his mom. He couldn't tell anyone why he left he was always alone for this. His mind went back to Rebecca. "Please be okay."
She squeaks. "B-but we're wrestling <3"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She squeaks. "B-but we're wrestling <3"

[/QUOTE]
Tom pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I know I'm the one winning." He took his tail started tickling her. "Just submit."

Tazmodo said:
Tom pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I know I'm the one winning." He took his tail started tickling her. "Just submit."
She began to giggle, trying to her wrap her tail around his.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He laughed and sat with her. "Well... mother has a lovely way of doing things. After the fact we wondered why didn't we just make another bed but whatever" Zaphkiel fell back and sighed. "Welcome to the wonderful royal family"
She hummed in reply, closing her eyes. After quite a while, she opened them back up and turned her head. "Hey, what happened with those cookies of yours?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She began to giggle, trying to her wrap her tail around his.

[/QUOTE]
Tom smiled and intertwined their tails. "Just give in. I won't judge." He kissed her cheek.

Ameythyst said:
She hummed in reply, closing her eyes. After quite a while, she opened them back up and turned her head. "Hey, what happened with those cookies of yours?"
He shot up "OH MY FUCKING GOD THANK YOU!" He kissed her cheek and disappeared, going to the lake in the forest, waiting for the beast, a cookie was left where he was laying

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"F-fine...I submit..."

[/QUOTE]
Tom smiled and gave her a kiss. "Now back to where we were." He kissed her deeply and passionately.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante sat down and controlled his breathing and concentrated on finding Decimus
He stopped and watched him. Slowly he cleared his throat then screamed, the sound ear piercing from all angles as he charged straight at Dante, his blade aimed for the center of his chest

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shot up "OH MY FUCKING GOD THANK YOU!" He kissed her cheek and disappeared, going to the lake in the forest, waiting for the beast, a cookie was left where he was laying
Alice's heart jumped in suprise, and her cheek felt warm. She waited around for a bit, before decided to go explore by herself until Zaphkiel came back.

Ameythyst said:
Alice's heart jumped in suprise, and her cheek felt warm. She waited around for a bit, before decided to go explore by herself until Zaphkiel came back.
He figured the beast would take awhile and decided to send a clone. He felt bad for leaving in such a hurry. It appeared in the room and looked around for her, calling out for Alice

Dante flinched slightly when he heard the scream, but focused intently on the sound of the blade cutting through the air. Dante sensed the blade coming towards him, he quickly stands up knocks the blade away and punches Decimus in the chest.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She smiles, smooching him back. "What a good relationship <3"

[/QUOTE]
"I couldn't agree more. I'm glad I'm with you."

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante flinched slightly when he heard the scream, but focused intently on the sound of the blade cutting through the air. Dante sensed the blade coming towards him, he quickly stands up knocks the blade away and punches Decimus in the chest.
His fist went through Decimus "Heh. I'm impressed. Lastly, can you transform on will?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He figured the beast would take awhile and decided to send a clone. He felt bad for leaving in such a hurry. It appeared in the room and looked around for her, calling out for Alice
Luckily for both Alice and Zaphkiel, Alice hadn't wandered off too far yet. She followed the voice back to find him with his back turned to her in the hall. "I'm here, I'm here, you can stop shouting now."

Ameythyst said:
Luckily for both Alice and Zaphkiel, Alice hadn't wandered off too far yet. She followed the voice back to find him with his back turned to her in the hall. "I'm here, I'm here, you can stop shouting now."
"Oh whew. I was scared the gnomes got you while I was gone. Anyways, sorry i disappeared without leaving a clone. I forgot I had to go back to the potential contract. You okay? Did the gnomes hurt you?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"And we can only cheat to absord energy...right?"

[/QUOTE]
"Only then." He smiled at kissed her. "No time for some fun."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh whew. I was scared the gnomes got you while I was gone. Anyways, sorry i disappeared without leaving a clone. I forgot I had to go back to the potential contract. You okay? Did the gnomes hurt you?"
"Gnomes? Why would there be gnomes here? And what kind of gnome attacks people?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back