• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel shook his head. "I'm telling you. Grey is a badass" He was smiling, staring at Alice. He loved the way she looked at the kitten. How happy Grey made her. He handed her the cat. "Would you like to hold your little baby?"
"I most certainly would." She said, grabbing Grey from him. She smiled at him, holding him up with one arm, and using the other to stroke his fur.

Tazmodo said:
Reed sat there his heart sinking. Tattoo's burn into his skin. He couldn't take it anymore. He hated the gods. The more he hated them the worse he got. His adrenaline mode was kicking in and it was fueled by his rage. Be bashed his cuffs into the wall releasing his power. He couldn't hold back anymore. The gods didn't care about him. That's why they left him to rot. He kicked down the door he couldn't stop he grabbed the guu from before and slammed him through a wall. He ran around the base at fulk speed kicking anyone he saw through the wall. His tatoos turned from blue to red in rage. Flame designed tattoos spread from the one right at the center of his back. He couldn't be stopped.
View attachment 154093

(The base tattoo. The flames will dissappear but this will always stay)
( Power Nullifying Cuffs. Impossible. )

Ameythyst said:
"I most certainly would." She said, grabbing Grey from him. She smiled at him, holding him up with one arm, and using the other to stroke his fur.
He watched her and smiled. "I'm happy you're happy. You deserve to be Alice. Aren't you happy I checked on you? I'm like your best friend" That word lingered a bit. Friend. He almost didn't like it but of course pushed it aside and went back to his room, sitting on her bed eating chips

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus laughed and the darkness made a blade in his hands. When Dante got closer, Decimus started to slash at him skillfully, aiming for his chest and neck
Dante dodged the attacks and began slashing and stabbing at Decimus with his claws.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He watched her and smiled. "I'm happy you're happy. You deserve to be Alice. Aren't you happy I checked on you? I'm like your best friend" That word lingered a bit. Friend. He almost didn't like it but of course pushed it aside and went back to his room, sitting on her bed eating chips
"You're, quite literally, my only friend so. She followed him back to his room, with Grey in her arms. "Why my bed? Yours is right there," She gestured with her head, and took a seat next to him, putting Grey down.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante dodged the attacks and began slashing and stabbing at Decimus with his claws.
Decimus was laughing and easily dodging. "You're fighting without control! You're slashing not attacking! You're going for lucky shots! That might work upstairs buddy but in my realm" He dodged a hand and grabbed him, flipping him on the ground. "You're going to have to do better"

Ameythyst said:
"You're, quite literally, my only friend so. She followed him back to his room, with Grey in her arms. "Why my bed? Yours is right there," She gestured with her head, and took a seat next to him, putting Grey down.
"Because you have slept in mine how many times? And I can't sit on yours? Psh stop it"

Dante stood up and brushed himself off,"you're right." Dante said taking a deep breath and calming down taking a fighting stance." Let's start again."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Because you have slept in mine how many times? And I can't sit on yours? Psh stop it"
"Well, there was only yours at the time." Grey started pawing at Zaphkiel's thigh, meowing to get his attention.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante stood up and brushed himself off,"you're right." Dante said taking a deep breath and calming down taking a fighting stance." Let's start again."
Decimus nodded and put the swords together, making a giant ax and swinging to Dante

Ameythyst said:
"Well, there was only yours at the time." Grey started pawing at Zaphkiel's thigh, meowing to get his attention.
Zaphkiel smiled and picked up the kitten, falling back. "Yes little guy? I'm flirting with mommy"

Reed heart was sinking. All emotions slowly drained from him and all that was left to fill the hole was hate. He hated Morpheus along with all the other gods. He could literally do anything he can imagine but just left him. All he wanted was to see Rebecca, chestor, adalinda, and her new beast he was to zoned out to hear the name. Any flicker of hop was stomped on and all that was left was hate. He sat there unmoving, not talking, stairing at one point in the ground. His hated clouded his thoats. He almost wished he was a traitor he would still be with Rebecca. His only friend. He dismissed the thought instantly. His father wasn't a traitor and he knew damn well that he wasn't one himself. He just kept stairing.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel smiled and picked up the kitten, falling back. "Yes little guy? I'm flirting with mommy"
"But don't worry, no matter how hard your father tries, I won't ever love him more than I love you." She said, grabbing a chip.

Tazmodo said:
Reed heart was sinking. All emotions slowly drained from him and all that was left to fill the hole was hate. He hated Morpheus along with all the other gods. He could literally do anything he can imagine but just left him. All he wanted was to see Rebecca, chestor, adalinda, and her new beast he was to zoned out to hear the name. Any flicker of hop was stomped on and all that was left was hate. He sat there unmoving, not talking, stairing at one point in the ground. His hated clouded his thoats. He almost wished he was a traitor he would still be with Rebecca. His only friend. He dismissed the thought instantly. His father wasn't a traitor and he knew damn well that he wasn't one himself. He just kept stairing.
hating Morpheus and the other gods leads to acting on the hate which makes hiiiiim..... a traitor!

Dante dodged the ax and flattened his hand and hardened it as if it were a sword and thruster it into Decimus' gut.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna yawns. "Wannna go cause trouble?"

[/QUOTE]
Tom jumped up. "You know I do."

DizjayDeathPride said:
hating Morpheus and the other gods leads to acting on the hate which makes hiiiiim..... a traitor!
No hr instantly dismissed that thought he may have hate but he's not stupid enough to go against reality

Ameythyst said:
"But don't worry, no matter how hard your father tries, I won't ever love him more than I love you." She said, grabbing a chip.
He looked at her, squinting. We'll see about that. Sure you dont He thought. He stared into her eyes, scanning them. "Hmm... I guess. If you say so"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante dodged the ax and flattened his hand and hardened it as if it were a sword and thruster it into Decimus' gut.
Dante's hand passed through him and the form of Decimus solidified around Dante's arm. "You're getting more and more focused. I'll let it pass. Untransform" He turned back into a shadow and slithered back, reforming. "Next we'll try individual limb transformation"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her, squinting. We'll see about that. Sure you dont He thought. He stared into her eyes, scanning them. "Hmm... I guess. If you say so"
"Mhmm. I mean, how could I ever love anyone more than this baby right here?" She said, eating another chip.

Ameythyst said:
"Mhmm. I mean, how could I ever love anyone more than this baby right here?" She said, eating another chip.
"Because I'm amazing? I'm great? I'm always there for you? I welcomed you to my home? I didn't kill you for trying to drink the blood of my friend? I bought you a dress? I created you a kitten? And I'm hot? Oh wait no "fairly cute" my bad. Plus I taught you how to make spaghetti and I let you eat my blood? How could you not love me?"

Tazmodo said:
Tom jumped up. "You know I do."
No hr instantly dismissed that thought he may have hate but he's not stupid enough to go against reality
"Well then, lead the way!" She giggles.

Dante sat down with his legs crossed and held out his arm and concentrated on the tip of his fingers and slowly progressed down towards his forearm, before long his nails started to grow and so did the areas that he had concentrated on.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Because I'm amazing? I'm great? I'm always there for you? I welcomed you to my home? I didn't kill you for trying to drink the blood of my friend? I bought you a dress? I created you a kitten? And I'm hot? Oh wait no "fairly cute" my bad. Plus I taught you how to make spaghetti and I let you eat my blood? How could you not love me?"
"Well, I do love you. You're an amazing friend. But Grey just, he beats you. I'm sorry."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel smiled "Can we talk? Please? I want to show you and prove to you that I am not like everyone else. That this can indeed work out"
The beast grumbles and dives back under the water. "Not today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back