• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her. "Listen. If we didn't have to go I wouldn't make you. But since we do, might as well look great right? Come on let's find you the hottest dress that will turn all the heads and then I gotta be all jealous and beat them up but we're only friends so then you'll be all why are you beating up my friends and Ill be all because they're pigs you don't need guys like that. It'll be just like the movies. Trust me I've seen it alllll" He had her hand and was walking through the town, looking for the perfect dress shop
Alice chuckled. "Yeah, let's go find the perfect dress." In the end, instead of a black dress, she ended up choosing a red one.
1813683.jpg

(black roses and gloves.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke was staring at the door, trying to listen to if the water was gone. "So what if I do?"
He looked at her. "Listen. If we didn't have to go I wouldn't make you. But since we do, might as well look great right? Come on let's find you the hottest dress that will turn all the heads and then I gotta be all jealous and beat them up but we're only friends so then you'll be all why are you beating up my friends and Ill be all because they're pigs you don't need guys like that. It'll be just like the movies. Trust me I've seen it alllll" He had her hand and was walking through the town, looking for the perfect dress shop
Kaylee wrapped her arms around her. "That makes me so happy." She gave her a kiss. "Then we're a couple."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Wanna get back to the match now?"

[/QUOTE]
Tom hopped on the bed. "Sure I'll even give you the first move."

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee wrapped her arms around her. "That makes me so happy." She gave her a kiss. "Then we're a couple."
She smiles, trying to ram into him with her butt again.

Ameythyst said:
Alice chuckled. "Yeah, let's go find the perfect dress." In the end, instead of a black dress, she ended up choosing a red one.
1813683.jpg

(black roses and gloves.)
He was stunned, simply stunned. And glad he picked the red shirt. She stared at her, jaw dropped. Slowly it closed and he had a smile spread across his face. His voice however no longer could produce words. He was just amazed. "You... wow"

Tazmodo said:
Brooke sighed and kissed her back "I guess we are." She opened the door. "What do you want we're fine" (@AtlasTheShapeless

Ruby was in the temple previously but she was on her way to the academy to ask Daliah something. She had to walk a very long distance back to the academy. It wouldn't be an easy walk, it would most likely take hours. "Sapphire try sensing the nearest town for me. I'll do the cloaking this time."

"On it. By the way, we have something coming straight towards us already." Ruby has the murky darkness flow off of her skin as she looks around. She wasn't sure what is was but she found out when Telieos steps out from behind a corner in the canyon. "Umm... hello?" Ruby slightly steps back, there was something off about this.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He was stunned, simply stunned. And glad he picked the red shirt. She stared at her, jaw dropped. Slowly it closed and he had a smile spread across his face. His voice however no longer could produce words. He was just amazed. "You... wow"
Alice flushed with embarrasment. "Just because I don't wear dresses often doesn't mean I don't look nice in them." She walked over and tapped his nose, "But thank you. I do look quite nice don't I?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice flushed with embarrasment. "Just because I don't wear dresses often doesn't mean I don't look nice in them." She walked over and tapped his nose, "But thank you. I do look quite nice don't I?"
He shook his head. "No that isn't it. You just... wow." He couldn't really think anymore. "Let's just go home. I mean the castle the castle. Let's go" He payed for the dress and took her hand, disappearing and popping in his room. "You can hang it up in my closet. Here's your old clothes"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She smiles, trying to ram into him with her butt again.

[/QUOTE]
Tom grabbed her and pinned her down. He used his legs to hold down her. "I won't go easy this time."

Kaylee hoped on her bed and looked at the other. "Well this is awkward."

Tazmodo said:
Tom grabbed her and pinned her down. He used his legs to hold down her. "I won't go easy this time."
Kaylee hoped on her bed and looked at the other. "Well this is awkward."
She kicks and squirms under him. "YES YOU WILLL"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shook his head. "No that isn't it. You just... wow." He couldn't really think anymore. "Let's just go home. I mean the castle the castle. Let's go" He payed for the dress and took her hand, disappearing and popping in his room. "You can hang it up in my closet. Here's your old clothes"
"Well, I have been practically living here. In fact, I think I've spent more nights in here and in that abandoned dorm than my actual dorm." Alice said. She took her clothes, changed in the bathroom, and put her dress away.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She kicks and squirms under him. "YES YOU WILLL"

[/QUOTE]
"Fine" let up on his grip. "Just don't sit on my face."

"Oh, I know you like having my booty all over you though." She giggles.

"And I doubt you dislike it. I'm sure you absolutly love that move."

Ameythyst said:
"Well, I have been practically living here. In fact, I think I've spent more nights in here and in that abandoned dorm than my actual dorm." Alice said. She took her clothes, changed in the bathroom, and put her dress away.
He was sitting on the bed, waiting for her. "You're welcome to stay here if you want. We've technically been crashing instead of actually deciding where to sleep. If you don't want to stay in your dorm, stay here. I'll move another bed in here for you"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh, I know you like having my booty all over you though." She giggles.
"And I doubt you dislike it. I'm sure you absolutly love that move."

[/QUOTE]
"I do but it's just that I can't breath and I would rather enjoy it and not nearly die." He gave her a kiss.

Tazmodo said:
"I do but it's just that I can't breath and I would rather enjoy it and not nearly die." He gave her a kiss.
"And thats why its a wrestling move. Its a submission!" She giggles, trying to sit right down on his face.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He was sitting on the bed, waiting for her. "You're welcome to stay here if you want. We've technically been crashing instead of actually deciding where to sleep. If you don't want to stay in your dorm, stay here. I'll move another bed in here for you"
"Welll, if I go back to my dorm, who's going to make sure I don't skip school?" She said smiling.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She squirms helplessly under the bigger sex demon. "I-I wasn't ready!" She squeaks.

[/QUOTE]
Tom sighs. "But don't you like it. Look no hands." He raised up his hand.

Ameythyst said:
"Welll, if I go back to my dorm, who's going to make sure I don't skip school?" She said smiling.
He smiled and looked up huffing. "If I didn't know better I would swear you're enjoying my comapny" He shook his head and went down the hall, finding a bed to put in his room that matched the one he had. He passed a mirror and looked at himself a moment. His eyes were turning a mix of gold and deep purple. "I really need to get a better control on this. Next it'll be my hair too" He found one and shrank it down to the size of a sugar cube and picked it up, going back to the room. There he put it down and poured a bit of water on it. It expanded and he pushed it against a near wall "There. You now have a bed so I can stop sleeping on the floor"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smiled and looked up huffing. "If I didn't know better I would swear you're enjoying my comapny" He shook his head and went down the hall, finding a bed to put in his room that matched the one he had. He passed a mirror and looked at himself a moment. His eyes were turning a mix of gold and deep purple. "I really need to get a better control on this. Next it'll be my hair too" He found one and shrank it down to the size of a sugar cube and picked it up, going back to the room. There he put it down and poured a bit of water on it. It expanded and he pushed it against a near wall "There. You now have a bed so I can stop sleeping on the floor"
Alice walked over to her bed, turned around, and fell back onto it. "I swear, you guys have the comfiests beds around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back