• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smiled and put his arms around her shoulders. "It'll be grand. And who need permission" They appeared in the clothing store "When you can abuse power! So, what color do you want to be?"
"Black." Alice said without a second thought.

Avellion said:
He nervously bit his lip, holding the familiar carefully as he followed. He looked confused at the sight of the water, but didn't question it aloud.
She walked by each classroom, explaining the teacher and the class. Then she went all the way up to the only door on the top floor, the Headmaster. She explained the academy rules then went back down to the cafeteria and sat. "Any questions?"

Light said:
Since Suzanna opened her door the water rushes in and slams her into a wall. The currents throw her around, denying her of swimming properly. The room starts to fill up fast.
Well, good thing I put a bikini on but...

"EEEE!" She would try to get out of the water ASAP.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She walked by each classroom, explaining the teacher and the class. Then she went all the way up to the only door on the top floor, the Headmaster. She explained the academy rules then went back down to the cafeteria and sat. "Any questions?"
"Just one... um... How do the dorms work.. Exactly?" He asked rather sheepishly.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He groaned. "Come on let's be creative! Something other than black. You would look amazing in... purple?"
"I'd much rather wear black. Something that tells people to stay the hell away from me," Alice said.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Well, good thing I put a bikini on but...
"EEEE!" She would try to get out of the water ASAP.

[/QUOTE]
Connor was being towed through the water by his contract and quickly made it to Suzanna then closes the door using his augmented strength and his pet began to inhale the water. "Are you ok?"

Drumonkey said:
Connor was being towed through the water by his contract and quickly made it to Suzanna then closes the door using his augmented strength and his pet began to inhale the water. "Are you ok?"
Her hair is dripping wet.

"By a MAJOR coincidence...I was putting on a bikini...yes I think I'm okay...my back hurts..."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Her hair is dripping wet.
"By a MAJOR coincidence...I was putting on a bikini...yes I think I'm okay...my back hurts..."

[/QUOTE]
"yeah intense pressure and a hard stop can do that to you. Ok stay in here while I go see what the hell is going on and if anyone else is ok." Connor moved to the door and shook the water out of his hair as he waited for Lucas to mostly drain the room.

Drumonkey said:
"yeah intense pressure and a hard stop can do that to you. Ok stay in here while I go see what the hell is going on and if anyone else is ok." Connor moved to the door and shook the water out of his hair as he waited for Lucas to mostly drain the room.
Suzanna was too stubborn to stay here. "I'm coming!" She says, marching behind him.

Kaylee looked at Brooke. "What do you mean girlfriend. I thought we were friends with benefits. I didn't know you had feelings for me." She started to blush.

Rachel was asleep in her room as it slowly started to rise.

Reed was going insane. He felt trapped and he couldn't get away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ameythyst said:
"I'd much rather wear black. Something that tells people to stay the hell away from me," Alice said.
He shook his head, holding up suits. "I'm not going to really let them anyways" He grabbed the darkest black suit, blood shirt, and black tie he could find. "There are you happy? All black? Now let's go get you a dress"

Tazmodo said:
Tom grabbed Suzanna and tried to get out of the room. "The water is rising we'll drown."
Kaylee looked at Brooke. "What do you mean girlfriend. I thought we were friends with benefits. I didn't know you had feelings for me." She started to blush.

Rachel was asleep in her room as it slowly started to rise.

Reed was going insane. He felt trapped and he couldn't get away.
(Conner already saved Suzanna)

Brooke had finished blocking the door. "Really? Right now? Yes okay? Cool. I like you. Shut up"

Dante focused harder, he could smell his blood in the air behind him. He turned around and grabbed the wielders hand and stopped the blade.

Nikolay remembered seeing Brooke and two or three people hiding in one of the dormitories so he knocked in one of the doors, hoping it was the right one.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna was too stubborn to stay here. "I'm coming!" She says, marching behind him.

[/QUOTE]
"You can't swim that fast or hold your breath that long just stay here and stay safe and after I go block off the bottom of the doorway." connor had caught his breath and Lucas was small enough to sit on his shoulder now, Connor smiled as he prepared to leave.

After Telieos flows through the halls she takes her female form. Telieos turns into a falcon and flies away from the academy. Heading towards a village.

Kaylee felt the water morph into Telious. She walked up to Brooke. "Really you do?"

Tom followed Suzanna. "Are you ok?"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante focused harder, he could smell his blood in the air behind him. He turned around and grabbed the wielders hand and stopped the blade.
Decimus chuckled. "Nice nice" His hand sank out of Dante's, turning into a shadow and slipping away. His voice was ringing from all angles. "Where am I now Dante?" He was still stalking forward

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee felt the water morph into Telious. She walked up to Brooke. "Really you do?"
Drumonkey said:
"You can't swim that fast or hold your breath that long just stay here and stay safe and after I go block off the bottom of the doorway." connor had caught his breath and Lucas was small enough to sit on his shoulder now, Connor smiled as he prepared to leave.
Suzanna growled, but sat back.

"This really killed the mood..."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shook his head, holding up suits. "I'm not going to really let them anyways" He grabbed the darkest black suit, blood shirt, and black tie he could find. "There are you happy? All black? Now let's go get you a dress"
"Alright. Let's go dress shopping!" She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna growled, but sat back.

[/QUOTE]
"Well we could always go clear our heads. I'm just glad your ok." He gave her a kiss.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna growled, but sat back.

[/QUOTE]
"ok looks like the water is gone have fun." Connor opened the door wand took off down the hall going to see how his aquarium was.

Tazmodo said:
Brooke was staring at the door, trying to listen to if the water was gone. "So what if I do?"

Ameythyst said:
"Alright. Let's go dress shopping!" She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
He looked at her. "Listen. If we didn't have to go I wouldn't make you. But since we do, might as well look great right? Come on let's find you the hottest dress that will turn all the heads and then I gotta be all jealous and beat them up but we're only friends so then you'll be all why are you beating up my friends and Ill be all because they're pigs you don't need guys like that. It'll be just like the movies. Trust me I've seen it alllll" He had her hand and was walking through the town, looking for the perfect dress shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back