• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
Hazel laughed. "I can do so much more. In fact, I can do anything your pretty head can think of. I can even do things that no one has ever thought of before. Ever." She smiled and motioned to the food on the table. "That's how I have access to this food." She smiled. "Speaking of food, dessert is coming." As she said this, the waiter came back and put a big plate of apple cobbler in the center of the table.

@Sombra Arcana

Last edited by a moderator:
So, let's say you wanted to change me into a cute swimsuit, that would be possible? She giggled and laughed at her own silly question. As she saw the desert, her eyes became widened and her stomach grumbled even a bit harsher, since what it wanted finally came. She took a small portion and began to eat it slowly, enjoying every tasteful bite of it.

Hazel was surprised by Ashley's question and she blushed by it. "Well, yes, I can. Theoretically." She laughed and grabbed her own portion of the cobbler. "Good?" She asked.

@Sombra Arcana

Good is an insult! It's super-magically-awe-somely-delicious! She said overjoyed. She looked at Hazel blush and she blushed as well and giggled. Sorry for the question, but I made you blush, Hazie! And Later maybe I'll make you laugh with my TICKLE HANDS! As she said this, she moved her hands in a ticklish manner.

Hazel gave a slight chuckle. "You shouldn't waste your time. I'm not ticklish." That was a huge lie but she covered it with a smile and a bite of her cobbler. "Yeah, my chefs are pretty fantastic. Not the best but pretty good."

@Sombra Arcana

It's the best thing I have eaten after gummies and lolipops! She said this as she continued taking small bites of the apple cobbler. I don't believe you, Hazie! Everyone is ticklish in one place or another! And I will find yours She gave her a cheeky sheepish smile!

Hazel pouted and then began to mutter. "Only if I get a kiss." She said really quiet under her breath, barely audible. She shook her head and ate another bite of the cobbler. "I thought you had a class." She said as she stared as Ash.

@Sombra Arcana

I do! But it seems that everybody is still on Tyr's class. I think my class would be next. She continued eating the cobbler until she was full. She then stood up and started to hop and prance till she reached Hazel. She stared directly at her eyes and then her lips and back to her eyes. Then she planted a peck on her cheek I did hear you, Hazie! She blushed.

It was easy for Seo-yun to notice that something was wrong with her powers, particularly due to the rapid blurring of her vision and the sharp eye-ball strain.

Seeking reassurance that what was happening to her had affected everyone else too, since man would it suck to be kicked out of school within the first week because you lost your magical qualifications, she right away looked around at her fellow students. Gladly, some of them seemed to have had irking reactions triggered by the glowing stone as well.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they're able to suppress your Ki, but man, this is straight up giving me a disability.

For the first time in years she was squinting, trying to get her sight to focus towards the other-side of the cave as she walked closer to the weapons there. There was an assortment of swords, ranging from long to short, heavy to light, and slashing to piercing blades. Having never touched any weapons in her life, other than a wooden play sword or water-gun, she felt unsure about what to pick. Assuming the accuracy from all the trick-shots she's done in her life has been retained in her muscle-memory, something long-ranged and throw-able would be ideal if it weren't for her current nearsighted state.

Although she's well aware by now that death will be unavoidable in this school, she didn't feel like risking the final curtain call of another class-mate today. Rest in peace, Micky.

She continued examining all her options, trying to pay no heed to her ocular migraine.

@XXXIwolf @Quark @akumashioni @Alphaius @Angel Lucifer @Mister Veeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazel blushed. "Oh!? You did!?" She stammered before standing up. The table cleared itself and then disappeared. She was still blushing as she walked past Ashley and into her room. She yawned and rubbed her face. "So did you like the date? Or hang out? Whatever you wanna call it?" She asked with a smile.

@Sombra Arcana

She smiled and hopped while following her. Yes I did, sweetie. There's not a reason to be flustered about. Actually, she was pretty flustered herself and was fidgeting with her frilly dress and moving her feet on the ground. I loved our date, Hazie. I had so much fun! It was the best day of my life! She said with the biggest grin possible.

"Really? Best day of your life?" Hazel said as she raised her eyebrow. "Well I'm glad you had fun." She sat down on the edge of her bed. "So what do you wanna do now?" She asked as she put her hair in a ponytail, securing it with a hair tie that she seemed to pull from thin air.

@Sombra Arcana

Well...What do I want to do? Ash picked her hair as well and made herself a cute hair bun, so that the long hair wouldn't be in the way. She pounced on Hazel abruptly. As she landed, she began tickling all the ticklish spots that Ash knew would have herself laughing on the floor. She was going to tickle her till she laughs and can't hold it anymore or she is locked in a weird position. As she began to tickle, she was clearly laughing while doing it. You said I could!

Hazel began to laugh the moment Ashley's hand touched her. She was extremely ticklish. "Stop. Please." She squealed. The walls and ceiling began to change colors between pink and red.

@Sombra Arcana

Ho? Ashley's face became covered by a huge smile and blush. She continued to tickle her in all the places she could think off. She rolled from side to side as Hazel tried to free herself, but her tickling abilities were as if spawned by the Tickle Hell itself

Hazel squealed like a child. "Pleaseeeee. Stoppppp". She giggled before managing to roll over so that she was on top. She pinned Ashley's arms to the bed with her hands. "I said stop." She said with a smile.

@Sombra Arcana

Oh my! Ashley said with a giggle as she was pinned on the bed, unable to move anymore. You got me. She said with a tender smile. I really am enjoying our date out. She winked at her.

Hazel giggled as she stared at Ashley. Instinctively, her face began to inch closer before she shook her head and got off the bed. "Well that was....interesting." She pulled down her shirt which had came up during their little tussle, exposing her midriff. A glass of water appeared and she gulped in down before she threw the glass behind her. It turned to a picture of the two of them in their tickle match. The pictures automatically pinned itself to the wall. "I love decorating." She smiled.

@Sombra Arcana

Ashley rolled out of the bed to the floor and crashed on the ground with a thud. She continued laughing from all the tickles, but she still had deep inside a feeling of pleasure and guilt, since she wanted to continue. She felt kind of sad it ended. Indeed. It was rather interesting. She fixed the front and upper part of her frilly dress which had gone down because of all the movement and rolling, which exposed her small, lace, pink-striped undergarments. After she finished fixing herself, she gave Hazel a hug for the fun she had. I love that picture of us. She said with a smile

Hazel smiled. "Yes. It captures our fun sides." She giggled, trying not to blush at the sight of her new friends underwear. She sat down in a chair that wasn't in the room before the moment she wanted to sit down in it. "You're a great person, Ash. Like, really cool." She nodded her head slowly.

@Sombra Arcana

And you're a great, funny, cheerful and caring person, Hazie. She smiled at her back as she was always amazed of the powers she had. Oh, I never asked. Do teachers get a private room or is it coed? Cause I just arrived and I have not been assigned mine. She look down embarassed.

Hazel frowned. "Really. You were never assigned." She put her hand up to her chin. "That's weird. They showed me my room the moment I walked into this school during my first year." She looked around. "Well, if you wanted...." She chuckled. "....for the time being, you can be my roomie." She waved around the room. "There's enough wiggle space in here."

@Sombra Arcana

Well, I just got here. She checks her Hello Kitty watch. Like 3 hours ago and was walking through campus to see what it was like. I came to substitute a teacher, so as I just arrived everyone was busy to tell me where I should be going for my chambers. She shrugged. She loved the idea of staying with Hazel, but her two suitcases were left behind at the faculty office. If it's not a problem for me to bother you, Hazie. I also seemed to have forgotten my stuff at the staff room.

Hazel tilted her head. "You did?" She stood up and walked over to her closet. "Nope. Just like I thought. You put them in my closet." She smiled as she pulled out Ashley's two suitcases from the top shelf in the closet. "How could you have forgotten that, silly goose?" She laughed and set the suitcases on the ground and winked at Ash.

@Sombra Arcana

Oh my? She gave herself a cute and tender slap on the back of her and stuck her tongue out. Silly me! How could I forget. She rushed to the the first suitcase and opened it. It was what everyone could have expected. It was full of all types of sweets, candies, pastries and sugars that could fill the case. Oops. Wrong one. She opened the other and revealed all the clothing she brought to the place. She turned around, showing her back to Hazel and began to undress to put her pajamas on. She decided to wear a small pink negligee with some pink short underwear to combine it. She folded her dress and stock it away. She felt more free like this. She felt like a breeze that had released her from the chains of the frills. She took off her bra to feel more comfortable. Nothing could be seen, but her skin and her lower clothing.

5efe2d23f93203917912e95a0a776b4c.jpg

Just that the area under her chest (from midriff and down is transparent pink)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back