• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
But....but! She looked at her with pleading eyes. I would only do them if they get a red card. That means they were being naughty and deserved a punishment. She looked at her and snuggled against her neck as she was still sitting on her lap, holding her body close. Pretty please?

Hazel laughed. "I do not control you, but I'm just telling you to be responsible." She smiled and sank farther down into the chair. "Don't use them for pranks."

@Sombra Arcana

I promise I won't prank people....or too many of them...She said in a low voice at the end as she looked at Hazel. So...Hazie. Should I bring the teddie bear or not? How does it look cuter and makes me look younger? She said as she held a hand towards her cheek and gave a wink towards Hazel.

Hazel shrugged. "You can bring the teddy bear if you want. The students will make fun of you though. Some of them are really ruthless." She chuckled and shook her head.

@Sombra Arcana

But...which do you prefer? I asking for what you like to see me do, Hazie. The last sentence had a little of an off feeling and a double meaning, as if she was trying to transmit her feelings of friendship and something more towards Hazel. She was her friend and probably was becoming her love interest rather fast.

@NeoClassical

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few moments, it appeared that her peer was too caught up in his unhinged mutterings, so Celeste asked her question again. This time, a little more slowly.

"I don't believe you told me your name. Could you tell me your name, please?"

@NeoClassical

Hazel shrugged. "Do whatever you want to do, cutie." She smiled and hugged Ashley. "Either way, you'll still be amazingly cute."

@Sombra Arcana

Amadaeus looked at Celeste. "Amadaeus." His voice was more calm. He stood up and cleared his throat. "It's nice to meet you Celeste."

@Warden Click

Am I amazingly cute? She smiled and hugged azel. But there is something I want even more. I want to be even more than amazingly cute for...you. As she said this, she blushed and gave her a peck on the cheek. She flustered herself and looked down to her feet, while fidgeting with the frills of her yellow dress.

Hazel chuckled. "More than amazingly cute? But that's the best compliment I can think of." She giggled whenever Ash kissed her on the cheek. "What do you mean more than amazingly cute?" She asked curiously.

@Sombra Arcana

Ash shrugged and looked at her. I do not know, I just want to be the only one in your eyes. I want to be gorgeous just for you. I want to dress myself for you to see me or you to tickle me until we both have a great laughter like yesterday. She blushed.

Hazel scratched her head. She knew exactly what was going on. Ashley wanted to be more than friends. The thought provoked multiple feelings within Hazel. Did she want to date Ashley? "Are you saying you want us to date?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

@Sombra Arcana

Well...She fidgeted with her dress some more. I really liked our first date, so i thought that maybe we could continue dating. The thought of it brought confusion and fervor unto her body. She had mixed feelings. but she knew that she didn't want to lose smeone as Hazel from her life. Only if you want to.

Hazel smiled. "Well it's fine with me." She nodded and giggled. "Yeah. We can continue dating." A tiara appeared on her hand and she stood like a queen. "I'll allow it."

@Sombra Arcana

Ashley giggled at Hazel's antics as she had now pronounced herself queen. As you wish, my queen. As she said this, she snuggled with her and gave her another peck on her cheek as she hugged her tightly and closely. Her cheeks were bright red and her smile was a big as she could be.

Hazel nodded. "Yeah. We may have to keep this low-key though." She laughed slightly and rubbed the back of her head. "It would look bad seeing someone like me being lovey dovey to a girl who looks 9 years of age." She shrugged.

@Sombra Arcana

We can be lovely dovely in your room and outside act like we're friends and fellow co workers. She winked at Hazie and the whispered on her ear.And act as if nothing was happening between us...but you know that isn't true...As she whispered the last part, she nibbled on Hazie's ear and then started to giggle.

Hazel giggled as well. "Stop." She laughed. Dating this woman made her feel weird. She had never dated a person of the same gender and it was exciting and a little intimidating. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan."

(I'm going to go to sleep. I've got football practice in the morning.)

@Sombra Arcana

(night!)

Aw...Ashley stopped nibbling her ear and just remained in her embrace towards Hazel. Ashley had never dated anyone neither had any close friend, so this was a new experience that was making her blood boil and have mixed feelings. Most of those feelings were of love and appreciation towards her and the others were of feeling complete at last.

@NeoClassical

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazel smiled and stood up, gently pushing Ashley off. "I'm hungry. Do you want breakfast?" She asked as she began to walk to her personal dining hall.

(I didn't see your reply. Sorry
@Sombra Arcana)

Ashely smiled at Hazel and hopped out of the bed. You like me to stop teasing you? She looked as how Hazel talked about breakfast and her tummy grumbled as she hopped faster to reach Hazel and grabbed her hand. I do want to eat breakfast with the greatest bestest person in the world! She said excitedly. Can we have something sweet? She asked with puppy eyes

@NeoClassical

(Apologies for my absence. Wasn't sure what to post for a while)

When Qi had opened her eyes again, she sat up groggily. It took her a few moments of staring at the half-destroyed field, before she remembered about hearing about the fighting earlier, and the strange presence that seemed to have enveloped the entire school. It seemed to have been gone now. Stretching a little, she didn't think too much of it since she felt rather hungry now. Standing up, she wondered how long was she asleep. A small fear came to the pit of her stomach.

What if there were classes just then? The teacher had said that there was going to be consequences, and she hoped that it was not involving contacting her mother. Carefully stepping onto the balcony then back into the corridor, she walked towards the classrooms to see whether her classmates were still there.

(I'm still not sure.)

Hiroshi had returned to the dorm room to perform another ritual to the Kami who had been helping him and to the more powerful Kami as it was out of respect for their roles in everyday life.

Zeltron decided to wander around the school since the teacher took off and no one was paying him any attention. After a few minutes he found himself face to face with a girl he saw dead earlier. What the hell? I thought I was the only immortal in existence, how the hell is she alive? I coulda sworn she was dead, hell even the guy that was carrying her said she was dead. So why was she alive now??? He couldn't believe that fact someone other than him could cheat death. Though maybe its was some strange illusion. "Hello there, weren't you dead?" he asked curiously wanting to jump straight to the point.

@Quark

She noticed another student wandering around and was just about to walk past him until she realised that he seemed to be looking at her, as if there was something funny on her face. Qi tilted her head, and then frowned when he asked the strange question. "Huh?" she said, forgetting her manners in that moment due to the absurd question. "If I'm dead then I can't walk like now. " she said, raising her arms up and down to prove how much energy she had. Surely she was just heavily injured a while ago. "Are you a first year?" she suddenly asked, inspecting his face a little more.

@Mister Veeeee

Okay guess there was some sort of mix up or mistake? Maybe she just appeared dead? He shook the thoughts from his head cause evidently she wasn't dead. Then he noticed she was studying him. Does she notice I don't look human? Well im not human to begin with but still kinda strange to wonder about without anybody even asking what I am. Wait why am I thinking about this? Shaking this thought from his head as well he decided to answer her. "Well I should have started since this is the first time I ever entered a school but they put me in my second year due to my...... well 'abilities'" he spoke looking away after he finished talking. Then he suddenly remind himself that should probably introduce himself. "Anyways my Name is Zaltron, yours is?" he asked hoping to change topics.

@Quark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back