• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
As she knocks on his head Micky surprises her with a sneak kiss on the forehead "I had a dream about that"he says happily "who's this"he says gesturing to the two people with them

While wrapping an arm around her shoulder

@XXXIwolf @Noivern @tetraboo

Last edited by a moderator:
She hissed at the touch of affection and her fangs glistened in the light. "How about I give you something to dream about." She was ready to poison him and his kisses to Jacey were really getting on her nerves.

@XXXIwolf @Noivern

Micky looks taken aback "easy now,you don't even know me..."he says kindly

"At least know the name of the guy your threatening I'm Micky nice to meet cha"

He says with a Beaming grin.

@XXXIwolf

Jacey blushes from that surprise as she smacks her hand on her forehead. It felt like she was burning from that small kiss. Suddenly she feels herself being wrapped around by Mickey's arm on her shoulder. She blushes a bit more then relaxes placing her head on his chest. She smiles a bit then turns to a jealous Mary. She sees Micky about to shake her hand. Jacey glares at Mary and pulls her away from Micky with a glare. She grabs Mary's wrist and pulls her away. "Oi! Don't even think about touching Micky. I know what you'll do to anyone who gets close." She huffs. "Micky....take note. This is my very special best friend and will do anything to please me." She glares at Micky. "If I catch you touching him Mary...I won't speak to you ever again."

@Alphaius

@tetraboo

She practically vomited at this obnoxious male who dared to speak to her in such a way. A dart slid into her hand and she threw it in a clean and precise manner, aiming straight for his forehead.

@XXXIwolf

(lol oops. One kiss, two kiss, three fish, blue fish)

XXXIwolf said:
Jacey blushes from that surprise as she smacks her hand on her forehead. It felt like she was burning from that small kiss. Suddenly she feels herself being wrapped around by Mickey's arm on her shoulder. She blushes a bit more then relaxes placing her head on his chest. She smiles a bit then turns to a jealous Mary. She sees Micky about to shake her hand. Jacey glares at Mary and pulls her away from Micky with a glare. She grabs Mary's wrist and pulls her away. "Oi! Don't even think about touching Micky. I know what you'll do to anyone who gets close." She huffs. "Micky....take note. This is my very special best friend and will do anything to please me." She glares at Micky. "If I catch you touching him Mary...I won't speak to you ever again."
@Alphaius

@tetraboo
(NUuuuuuuuu!!! It won't kill him..... she'll let you take her after she stops his movement and chatter O.o also I kinda missed this when I responded... JACEY DON'T HATE mARY plzzzz)

Micky doesn't seem to notice the dart (or if he does he's to polite to mention it)as it snaps against his forehead clattering to the ground.he doesn't even look at it

"I see nice to meet you Mary"he puts his hand back in his pocket looking down at the needle"you dropped something"

@XXXIwolf

(It did but keep in mind he still had a human shape after slamming into a wall at Mach 8 kids made of some stern stuff)

Jacey panics seeing the needle hit Micky and let's go of Mary. She cups his face and observes him. She opens his eyes. "Oh shit no, no,no! Okay so listen to me...you're probably going to die...again...or just pass out and have hallucinations. So why don't we take you to the nurse or something and see if you're fine?" She gives a nervous chuckle.

@Alphaius

@tetraboo

"Um yeah...now that you mention it I do feel kinda sick"Micky says lying terribly

"Can't say dying twice in one week is on my to do list"he looks at Mary with a hurt look

"It's a shame and here I though we could be cool but whatever"he shrugs

@XXXIwolf

She watched Jacey freak out and frowned, remembering what she said earlier. "It won't kill him... It'll just cause some difficulty for a few minutes or so." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and shot daggers with her eyes at Micky.

@XXXIwolf @Alphaius

(I suppose I'll let it peirce him but you should really read his sheet before starting a rivalry he can kill a god with a soft punch ;) )

Jacey frowns holding Micky in her arms. She sighs hard with frustration and a bit relieved he wasn't going to die a second time. She turns to Mary. "Good, I'm really disappointed in you. I know you only do it to protect me. But this is my first love and I'd appreciate it if you let me experience it on my own. Of course I want you by my side if I ever need anything you know that. Now please fix him." She pleads Mary with determined eyes. You can see the love in her eyes for Micky or more like care.

@tetraboo

Micky meets her gaze his smile now gone "yeeeaaah...I'm out too tense,nice first impression by the way"he grumbles walking down the hall once he rounds the corner he staggers a bit vision getting blurry

"Damnit whys everyone so damn irritable here"slumping over he starts breathing heavily For a few moments

"And to think I try so hard to make friends and my friends make enemies for me..."he shrugs again

Gonna nap a little more

And he passes out in the hallway forehead glistening a single blood flec

@XXXIwolf @tetraboo

(Ok but fair warning he's never gonna fight you his power always ends in a bloody mess and he simply won't do it the only way he will is if Jacey or Nathan are in danger)

Jacey frowns and follows the man once she sees him collapse. She couldn't help the stinging in her heart. This wasn't the way she wanted it to go. For God sakes she just started dating the guy. He'll probably leave her because of Mary just like the rest of them. She was scared. She didn't want that. The black haired beauty picks up Micky and carries her back to her room leaving Mary behind. She figured it would best to take care of him alone. She already failed the nurse. She couldn't make one damn promise long enough. Jacey finally lays him on her bed and sees the blood. She wipes it off his blood. "I'm so sorry Micky. I can't even keep a boyfriend without some disaster to happen. I try too. I really really try. If you can hear me...please don't let this affect our relationship. I would fight for you...if you're willing to fight for me." She just stares at his sleeping face unsure what to do next. She did admit something. He did have it harder than her. She just wished she could make him happy and feel loved and belonging with her. Why can't they see the real her or the real Micky like she does? She hates labels. She hated hers from back home. "A monster" was the name. "Please give me another chance..." Was all she said.

@Alphaius

"It'll wear off on its own." She gives a poker face and turns around briskly before walking down the rest of the hallway and heading to her room.

(I'm not trying to make enemies with your character T-T I'm just making sure she reacts the way she is cx and i did scan through the character sheets and I remember Micky's because he was like the fourth or fifth in! You won't have to worry about her hurting Jacey and I'm sure she'll set her straight when she gets out of hand.)

@XXXIwolf

"Macho act didn't fool ya huh"he says through a grimace "thought I was a good actor"he smirks painfully

"Your friends nuts but I get it...I'd want to keep you safe too"he try's sitting up with a groan

@XXXIwolf

(Don't worry it'll be fine he's just gonna be touchy now after all someone sabotaged his exam and he died from it and they never found out who then here comes this new face and poisons him...

Bad timing xD )

@tetraboo

She looks up at him and stands. She places a hand on his chest and lays him back down. "You should lie down. Drink some water." She hands him a cup. "You don't have to act brave around me. I trust you remember? I'm here to help. That's what I agreed when I said yes." She kisses his cheek looming over him. "I tried to warn you but she's quick. She's just over protective of me. I didn't think she'd show up."

@Alphaius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back