• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
She looked back at her purse and pulled another green card and a star card! You deserve a star! You praised me! She said feeling welcomed to the school on her first day of the job. As of my powers, they are fun! But sometimes they backfire on me. She pulled a sad face card. Her face was kind of showing almost no emotions because she was busy with her sweets, yet you could read her movements as if she was doing the actions. One time, I got myself naked by accident. But shuuuush that is a secret. She said embarassed.

Hazel laughed. "Ah yes. Those cards can be quite a nuisance. To yourself and the people around you." She opened her hand, Palm up, and a deck of tarot cards appeared above her palm, floating and slowly spinning in a circle, counter-clockwise. "They tend to show favor towards the lucky..." The cards disappeared. "So why recreation?" She asked.

@Sombra Arcana

For the first time, her eyes widened and she smiled and laugh at Hazel's powers. Awesome. Yes the favor the lucky, unless I took their luck away. She said with a giggle. She gave really big thought on the questions she had been asked. Because I like fun things, I am lazy and want to have a good time! She said with a bright smile. I haven't heard your name, right? She said as she tilted her head sidewise

Hazel gasped. "Oh yes, of course. I'm so sorry." She giggled and rubbed her head. "I'm Hazel Connors. Teacher of Defense Against Magical Attacks and I'm also the librarian." She waved her hand, causing her name to be written in the air before disappearing a few seconds later.

@Sombra Arcana

Ash clapped at the antics of Hazel as well. I like you. Your powers are interesting, but I am curious if they are fun? She was really curious of what Hazel could really do with her powers. She walked closer to her and motioned her to move down so she could whisper onto her ear. Do you want to know a secret? She said with a giggling voice as she ate her favorite cherry flavored popsicle.

Hazel smiled. "My powers. I have a database of every power created and even the ones not created." She giggled at her motion and she played along, leaning down closer to the tiny adult. "Sure. What is it?" She asked, smiling.

@Sombra Arcana

I am twenty three years old. She moved away from her ear and grinned. But that is our secret. And is now forgotten since I am only ten and I am a student at this school! Right? She winked her eye towards Hazel with a mischevious grin. Oh! And I have another anecdote. One day, I gave myself the dumbz because I used my powers against a Mirror user. She brought a card with a sad and desperate face. Worst day evar!

Hazel giggled. "I already knew how old you are silly." She poked her between the eyes. "You have more than ten years of experience in there." She smiled and stood up straight. "But your secret is safe from me, Gypsy lady." She pointed her arm down the hall. "Would you like to have lunch?" She asked.

@Sombra Arcana

She felt teased when she poked her and was aboutto draw out a yellow card, but instead drew out a Blue card. That meant that after she had answered the question, Hazel would be in timeout, which meant that Ash wouldn't speak to her for two minutes straight. I would love to have lunch. Then, she pouted and walked silently for two minutes.

Hazel frowned. "Yikes." She shrugged. "Fine. Give me the silent treatment." She waved her arms, causing a basket of candy to appear in her hands. "Want some? No?" She shrugged again as the basket disappeared. "Fine."

@Sombra Arcana

(Morning to all~)

Jacey woke up early in the morning. She stirs in Micky's embrace feeling sluggish. Her eyes flutter open to find herself with her back turned against Micky's body, his hand on her waist. The girl blushes remembering she had fallen asleep with the man. She yawns and stretches with a small moan before turning to the blonde seeing his sleeping, drooling face? He was snoring and man was this dude tired. She stifles a giggle before crawling on top of him to get off her bed since she placed the bed against the wall liking it that way. Once off she turns to her small digital clock to see the time. Deciding to grab some clothes, a towel and head to the showers and change there afterwards since she can't change in her room with that lug in her bed. After a relaxing bath she heads back to her dorm and grabs her bag, a hoodie and her beanie, a note book and a pencil. Jacey takes one last look at the man before giving him a morning kiss on the cheek as he slept. "I'll see you around." She leaves with that to the cafeteria.

(They both haven't eaten lol)

@Alphaius @Anyone

No.No. I am sorry. She cleaned her cheek as a tear rolled down her cheek as the candy disappeared. Anything but the candy... But the candy!!! She was quite a decisive woman, but when it came to sweets, those could make any of her facades to go away. I am sorry, miss Hazel. I just don't like getting poked.

Hazel laughed. "I'm only messing with you." She smiled and the basket reappeared. "In fact for being such a good sport....kinda....I'm giving you the whole basket." She smiled and handed Ash the basket.

@Sombra Arcana

Ash eyes widened and jerked with emotion, She felt happy. It was like giving a baby a whole bucket of candy. Well, they were giving a baby a whole basket of candy anyway. She puilled her hand deep inside and brought lots of sweets (all that could fit her small hand) onto her mouth. You're my bestie now, Hazie. She said as she tugged on Hazel's sleeve and hugged her arm.Ash loved to act childish since that made her enemies to drop their guard against her.

@NeoClassical @Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Steele grudgingly reverts his form at jins command and walks away grumbling in a rage

Jin looks up to the place where Null is standing...or was he scans the school with his eyes he finds him approaching the first year dorm

@XXXIwolf

Micky sits up with a stretch his usual smile replaced with a frown

"Where'd she go"he thinks

And what is this feeling...

Micky's gut was telling him something was up it had been getting worse in the time he had been here

He gets up and walks to his own room and changes "I probably just need some food" he puts on a pair of skinny jeans blue this time and a Marvin the Martian shirt that shows him flipping the bird and he walks down the hall towards the cafeteria...

@XXXIwolf @the cafeteria

Jacey turns the corner of the dorms and yawns. She stops in her tracks feeling cold. She overhears Jin and an unfamiliar face talking. She witnesses the events happening. She couldn't move after Jin left. She wasn't sure if she should turn around and leave. All she could do was stare. Before she even realized it, Jacey's body takes control on its own and walks closer to Null. 'That guy...creeps me out.' She shivers in thought. "Excuse me....but are you...alright?" She suddenly asks unsure what to say.

@Alphaius

Alphaius said:
Micky sits up with a stretch his usual smile replaced with a frown
"Where'd she go"he thinks

And what is this feeling...

Micky's gut was telling him something was up it had been getting worse in the time he had been here

He gets up and walks to his own room and changes "I probably just need some food" he puts on a pair of skinny jeans blue this time and a Marvin the Martian shirt that shows him flipping the bird and he walks down the hall towards the cafeteria...

@XXXIwolf @the cafeteria
(Dare I say you must be a starvin Marvin)

"Oh I'm fine ma'am" Null says "was just comeing to visit an old friend you haven't seen Micky have you"his smile is like Micky's but super creepy.

Micky decides against the cafeteria instead he hits the vending machine(literally just a tap)

And it drops several sweets

"Eeeeehhhhhheeeee"he says with a snap like the fonz and he sits on the couch flipping through channels

"Gotta love weekends" he says

@XXXIwolf @the dorm

Excuse me. Ash's ears perk up as she hears a smack and then the falling of the most beautiful glory of existence: sweets. She stands up from her sweet and dashes quickly towards Micky. Ash pulls his hand with her tiny hand and looks up to him. Um...you shouldn't be hitting vending machines. That is naughty. She says with her expressionless voice and her mouth eating a lolipop. She held a yellow card on her other hand, which was raised as high as she could.

Jacey stares at Null. "May I ask one question before I take you to him? Are you a friend or foe of his?" She glares at the man in seriousness. She had no idea who or what the guy was. One thing is for sure, most of all of Micky doesn't have family, for all she knows. Her hand reaches for her levers on her cuffs and loosens it just in case.

@Alphaius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back