• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
Ash gave gances back at Hazel, so that she came towards them. No, mister. I want you to not hit the machines. She said with a serious face. Another yellow card and I will not answer on what may happen to you. As she said this, she turned around and began walking and hopping towards Hazel. She was her first beffie, so she wasn't going to leave her alone.

@Alphaius @NeoClassical

"That is for him to decide" null says as jins power leaves his hand streaking down the hall

"And don't worry ma'am I mean your boyfriend no harm,if anything I mean to help him to grow stronger"he says this softly as he watched Jacey loosen her restraints

@XXXIwolf

Micky sighs as the teacher walks away

"What the hell dude breaks my 400$ ps4 and nothing I take ten bucks worth of snacks and get in trouble,LAAAAMMMME"

Micky stands and heads to the gym

"Whatever teach"he mutters walking away

"If stupid crap like that is all that matters here then the next time someone steps on my toes I'll just handle it myself"he seems really mad at having been told he was "naughty"

@Sombra Arcana

Nathan, still fuming, but feeling a little better from letting some of his rage out on Steele, headed back to his dorm.

"Can't even walk the halls without one of these douchebags tryna kill me.. This place is f$%#in metal."

Arriving at the dorm he scans around seeing who's inside. @Alphaius

Hazel saw Ash hopping towards her and giggled. "Well, welcome back." She said with a smile. "Hey, can I ask you a question?" She smiled. "Besides that one. It's....uh....kind of weird." She said.

@Sombra Arcana

As Ash heard that Mick muttered something and was being answering at her. She became really annoyed. Naughty people should be puinished. She placed her palm in front of her face and it started to glow as a card began to materialize. She read the fate of Mick who seemed not to be being on a good mood.

[dice]22406[/dice]

Ashley read the card and her face became pale. It was the High Priestess. She had just made Mick become a little stronger.
Guess it not always works as expected. She shrugged and hurried towards Hazel. Yes, Hazie? What's your question?

In front of Mick, a card representing the High Priestess should have materialized before his face and the faded away.

@Alphaius @NeoClassical

Last edited by a moderator:
(well, give hime something else? I do not know., He spawned wings? He gained a new ability? I wasn'texpecting a 3. He got a super keen sense of hearing?)

Hazel smiled sheepishly before sighing. "Do you...." She hesitated before continuing. "Do you wanna go on a date?" She tilted her head. "It doesn't have to be a relationship sort of date. I just wanna get to know you." She smiled.

@Sombra Arcana

(Buffs don't effect him-someone tried to heal him a bit earlier and found that energy doesn't pass through him,de-buffs will work in non-combat situations)

Jacey stares at the man. Despite the mood and face he's giving her, it could all be a trick. She sighs pulling her restraints back to normal. She also promised to mellow out and not worry so much over Micky. Whatever happens happens right? She nods. "Yeah I know where he is. He's..." She pauses. 'Crap what the hell was I about to say? I can't say my room. People will think wrong.' She thought. "..the lobby! He's at the lobby." She gestures him to follow at the lobby. He wasn't there but she checks her room and still wasn't there. She turns to Null. "I guess...he's wandering about?" She shrugs. 'Knowing that guy he can't sit still for a second.' They walk around together searching before finding Micky. She taps Micky's shoulder. "Buenos dias mi querido!*" She says to him.

(*Translate: Good morning my dear)

@Alphaius

Ash's eyebrows raised high and she became flustered for the first time. She began to fidget with her frilly dress before looking at Hazel's eyes. That smile that Hazel had broke the wall she was about to pull. Sure! If it's with Hazie, anything is fine. I am happy with her! Ash brought out a card that depicted two bears holding hands and being friendly.

(I have no clue how to start. I guess Celeste could be in her dorm room?)

Celeste was tending to a small houseplant at her desk, enjoying her solitude. Her roommate had left earlier, for reasons she didn't really care about. After all, those reasons were probably the same as everybody else's. She should've asked if there was a garden or some equivalent before, though...

Micky turns quickly

"Hey babe what's up,who's the creepy kid?"he says as he pulls her into a kiss on the forehead as usual having to stoop down more than usual

@XXXIwolf

"I really ought to find the garden area, or at least find somebody who can tell me where it is..." Celeste said to herself, after she was done tending to the houseplant.

As Celeste left her dorm room, she sighed to herself. She really didn't like talking to carbon copies, so hopefully she could find the garden on her own...

"Mr Micky"null begins making Micky snicker

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you haven't really gained any muscle or speed since you've been training in the gym"

Micky stops snickering serious Jacey can feel him tense up "how'd you know that"

Null just shrugs "lucky guess,some people in this world have so much power

That there simply isn't anything that is enough of a challenge to make them actually work...like Jin"he pauses for a moment letting Jacey and Micky take this in

"You on the other hand I've noticed aren't powerful at all...until you need to be" he takes another second to make sure Micky is paying attention

And boy is he

He stares so intently that it's almost like he expects null to vanish

"Your power won't let you grow Micky it will always give you as much as you need to do whatever needs to be done

I can help I'll hold your power while you train and you can grow stronger I'm betting that you won't have any limits when you are able to start growing"null smiles again (slightly less creepy)

@XXXIwolf

Nathan saw Micky and almost threw up seeing him kiss that girl. "Ew. Love. That's f$@#ing disgusting." "Guess he's not as metal as I thought.." Nathan turned and walked away, shaking his head.

He wondered if he would ever meet someone, besides death, as dark and brutal as him. @Alphaius

akumashioni said:
Nathan saw Micky and almost threw up seeing him kiss that girl. "Ew. Love. That's f$@#ing disgusting." "Guess he's not as metal as I thought.." Nathan turned and walked away, shaking his head.
He wondered if he would ever meet someone, besides death, as dark and brutal as him. @Alphaius
(You're going to love Hazel's past self then.)

As she was wandering the halls, Celeste took little interest in her surroundings. The only thing she saw that briefly caught her eye were the two students kissing. "Really...do that somewhere else...", she muttered under her breath, hoping nobody heard that.

Jacey sees Micky tense up and grabs his hand squeezing it enough to get his attention. "I don't like this. For all we know is he might just take your powers and not give it back. Not that it's wrong to be normal but...if you want to train and get stronger or try to control that power, I think this is your chance. Whatever you choose is fine with me."

@Alphaius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back