• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
Hiroshi shook his head and shook Amadeus' hand, " It is who has disrespected your traditions. My usual experiences with westerners have been... less than representative of your entire culture and have caused me to view you and other westerns in a less than favorable light. I apologize for my prejudice." Hiroshi said as he released Amadeus' hand and bowed again to show his apology. " As for numbers I will defer to your preference. Three for four?" Hiroshi asked as he watched Amadeus

She made her way to the dorms, the smell of hormones and sweat disgracing her nose. As she rounded the corner a familiar voice floated by and she walked towards it happily. Silently she slithered into the room and leaned against a wall. "Now you know this isn't very ladylike. How will you fit into a beautiful gown if you're muscles are too big to fit?" She grinned and watched Jacey from her corner.

@XXXIwolf

(HE WAS NUUUMBER OOONE!!!!!! Your spongebob pic made me do it.... O.o ) @NeoClassical

Amadaeus shrugged. "I think she said one or two....so I'll be two I guess. It's kind of my lucky number." He smiled and tapped the top of his head. "For various reasons."

@SleepyBuddha

tetraboo said:
She made her way to the dorms, the smell of hormones and sweat disgracing her nose. As she rounded the corner a familiar voice floated by and she walked towards it happily. Silently she slithered into the room and leaned against a wall. "Now you know this isn't very ladylike. How will you fit into a beautiful gown if you're muscles are too big to fit?" She grinned and watched Jacey from her corner.
@XXXIwolf

(HE WAS NUUUMBER OOONE!!!!!! Your spongebob pic made me do it.... O.o ) @NeoClassical
(WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK!!)

"Yeah, Mr Hiroshi is my friend." Qi nodded, watching Mr Hiroshi walk towards Amadeus. "I think he's from Japan. And I'm from mainland China." she grinned at the last part. She tilted her head a little at the girl before her. She seemed to be from either America, or Europe, seeing how well she had spoken English. And her words were a little unfamiliar as well, as Qi had never been taught in class how to use the word "fellow".

"Oh," she suddenly remembered. "My name is Zhang Qi Yi, but you can call me Qi. What's your name?" she asked curiously. "Do you want to be number 1?"

@Entarriance

(I am gong to be doing work now, so won't be replying as frequently)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiroshi nodded understanding now. " I thought she was making a sequence of numbers one for each if us... then I will choose 1." Hiroshi said looking around the classroom. His Kannushi robes have never been useful in a fight but we're necessary when calling on Kami to help him. Though he didn't have a choice in the matter Hiroshi enjoyed his robes, he found them to be very comfortable all things considered.

Hiroshi looked back at the professor wondering what the numbers were for but knew if he kept his mouth shut long enough she would tell him without him asking. @NeoClassical

Jacey startled turns around sort of offended and not recognizing the girl. "Excuse me? Who the hell are you?" She scowls at her and clenches her water bottle tightly while the other held a towel around her neck.

@tetraboo

"Oh my, you don't recognize me. It hasn't really been that long, has it?" She places a hang over her heart as if she were in pain, but her eyes held no emotion. "Don't you remember how we used to play in my garden and watch the birds play in the fountain? Or maybe you remember the squirrel you accidentally murdered while trying to get its attention with a rock?"

@XXXIwolf

"THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Besides Mary...." She stops somehow recalling the little, sadistic, blonde girl. She stares at the woman trying to recall her child look and compare to the girl before her. Dumbfounded she shivers remembering the good days with her. "Mary? Mary Washington?! No way! I can't believe you're here! But why? How?" She walks up to the blonde and hugs her. "I'm so glad to see you." She sheepishly whispers.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33465-tetraboo/@tetraboo

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33465-tetraboo/

She gives a soft hug back, making sure to not accidentally scratch her. "I'm glad to see you too little one, it's certainly not as fun without you around." She remembers how her aunt always loved Joyce and had hoped that she would be a good influence on Mary. That was part of the reason she was sent here. "I'm just here to admire the architecture, nothing more." She joked.

@XXXIwolf

Jacey chuckles at the girl. "Sure you are. I'm not so little anymore. I've bloomed. You have too." She grins at her after pulling away. Jacey starts walking out of the training room and to the hallway with Mary. "Took you long enough to show up. Although I'm also surprised. You're very lady like, how the hell did you end up in this kind of school filled with delinquents? Especially with your poison powers."

@tetraboo

"Aye! Anyone here?" Trebuchet called out, his voice echoing along the mostly empty halls of the Academy.

"Yo! Is there any bloke who'd help me with this whole signup thingy? I'm not very literate!"

(@Any-one who's out in the hall or would be willing to interact! :3)

Zaltron just nodded at his teacher, wondering why he was all the sudden being noticed. He also wondering why anyone hasn't pointed he doesn't look human. He decided to go along with whatever the teacher had planned. He had nothing better to do. "So what are we doing Teacher?" he said in a irritated voice.

@NeoClassical

She thought for a second, humming while the wheels in her brain turned. "My aunt sent me here. Heavens knows what reason she has." She easily and gracefully lied, not wanting to tell her of all the problems she had caused when the butlers found bodies in the cellar. They weren't good at cleaning up blood and her aunt always seemed to find the stains on their clothes before she could burn them.

@XXXIwolf

Jacey drops a sweat. "Probably a good damn reason." She stops and hears a desperate cry from a student accidentally bumping into him. "Oh...my bad! Are you alright?"

@tetraboo

@Noivern

"Wow what a nap"Micky says waking up still in jaceys room he had only intended to sleep for another hour but it had been almost three

"Well better go find my girl"he says with a smile sure they had barely started dating yesterday but it felt good being able to say that

He rose up feeling a bit different than normal more...energized

And he left jaceys room to go and find her Whistling a random tune as he went

@XXXIwolf @tetraboo @Noivern

She steps to the left swiftly, avoiding the loud boy in the halls. She completely ignores him as though he doesn't exist and continues to walk down the hall. She stops when she notices Jacey isn't following her, sighing as she remembers how annoyingly nice she is.

@XXXIwolf @Noivern (she's such a butt pfft)

To prevent himself from rom falling over, Trebuchet plants his boots into the tiled floor, creating a minor indent and a few cracks.

"Wooah! Watch where ya goin', lass!" He said, wobbling a little but stabilizing, standing straight.

"Well. Glad to see someone else is here. But uh...Didn't expect them to bump into me. Heh...anyways, Name's Trebuchet."

Jacey smiles at Trebuchet a bit and shakes his hand. "Names Jacey. This girl here er...blonde up ahead is Mary. You seem a little lost?" She walks with the lad where Mary was and to her surprise spots Micky approaching her.

She was surprised then saddens recalling yesterday's event. She sighs and wears a stoic face. "Morning your highness how did you sleep?" She knocks on Micky's head. She couldn't help but let some of her disappointment out on him. Seeing the man she just hooked up with die was painful and now she has to adjust to him being actually alive. It was all weird and new.

@tetraboo@Alphaius @Noivern

Trebuchet tried to move, but he found he couldn't budge. He then glanced down at his feet which were embedded into the tiled floor. He tugged his boots free of the holes in the tile. He was slightly concerned for the overall well-being of the rest of the nearby flooring, but he summed it up to that he just didn't care.

"So how's everybody doing? I just came here and I'm just having trouble with dorm arrangements. See, I've only been halfway through highschool so I'm dumb as dirt. But at least I can do pretty rad things like this..."

Trebuchet pulled out a small sphere of rock from a pouch on his hip and threw it to the end of the hall. Like a boomerang, it flew back into Trebuchet's hand before it even made contact with the floor.

"I'm like an earth mage. Though I'm a lot more physical than those cowards in those robes. Real men wear armor." He pridefully stated, tapping the chestplate of his signature 'Dustdevil' armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back