• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWZ - OOC

I'm working on it, I promise!

Everyone else's posts have thoroughly intimidated me :xFeek:
Safton me boy, have you seen the mistakes in grammar I've made? And to think that before I posted that I already read it through twice and STILL missed stuff ;-;
I need to be more thorough XD

Am i able to join? I just saw the interest check and was wondering if it was full or anything.

Am i able to join? I just saw the interest check and was wondering if it was full or anything.

We are not full, still accepting. Check out the first post for all the necessary links/info. Send me a message if you any questions!

Welcome to hell bud, er I mean...the kind and loving community we have growing for this apoc rp >.> <.<

Some question:
I have read a little more into some of the OOC posts, and will the changing of the phases be announced (like obviously) or will we have to determine that on our own? And what about the killing of another RPers character, what are the rules that govern that?

Well surely if there is gonna be the killing of characters then it should be planned with the other role player and not just abrupt, common courtesy

Some question:
I have read a little more into some of the OOC posts, and will the changing of the phases be announced (like obviously) or will we have to determine that on our own? And what about the killing of another RPers character, what are the rules that govern that?

The changes will be told to you, there is the info page where you will be tagged if it is a globally known item that should be reacting to. If it is specific to your city, or your character you'll be getting a PM from me letting you know what is happening. This will include text for the beginning of your post.

Otherwise if it's fully environmental; IE military operation or otherwise I will post it in the thread and tag those that should be aware of it.

Well surely if there is gonna be the killing of characters then it should be planned with the other role player and not just abrupt, common courtesy

You cannot arbitrarily kill off another person's character, I didn't think I would need to make rules to include this, lol. If someone wants to leave the RP and wants someone to kill them off, then that's perfectly acceptable, and you can kill off your own character but should not be making any changes to someone else's character without you two discussing it prior.

The changes will be told to you, there is the info page where you will be tagged if it is a globally known item that should be reacting to. If it is specific to your city, or your character you'll be getting a PM from me letting you know what is happening. This will include text for the beginning of your post.

Otherwise if it's fully environmental; IE military operation or otherwise I will post it in the thread and tag those that should be aware of it.

You cannot arbitrarily kill off another person's character, I didn't think I would need to make rules to include this, lol. If someone wants to leave the RP and wants someone to kill them off, then that's perfectly acceptable, and you can kill off your own character but should not be making any changes to someone else's character without you two discussing it prior.
Yeah, that the all knowing wise one said XD no killing other characters without discussion

It's 4PM here too. I'm just on three hours of sleep is all. xD
Oh ok I get that, I used to take naps a lot but never this early. Now go, sleep child/woman/man/person/thing/toaster #StrugglesOfBeingPoliticallyCorrect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back