• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWZ - OOC

We need the world to fall apart first, then they will be some action going on.

This is what happens when you make a character and give them a military job in an apocalypse RP, you will be abused. :D

This is what happens when you make a character and give them a military job in an apocalypse RP, you will be abused. :D
To be honest I expected something from you when you accepted him. I know you won't betray me expectations. :)

So just a quick count, how many people have actually read the book WWZ?

I know Safton Safton and I have.

Tbh, I was going to model this version of my chara (Jack) after the charahub model of him. But I decided against it and took a few different routes.

Yup. I almost made Jonah a reservist, but I knew he'd be getting called up immediately and be monopolized unless he went AWOL.

MQbNUyb.png

Alright, to bed! So I can get up early and spend tomorrow continuing Ginny's second post and come up with more ways to hurt Norman.

You might be Mac's god in SPN, but I'm Norman's god here. :cheshiregrin:

St. Boethius St. Boethius

I want to start by apologizing for any legal matters I absolutely butcher when it comes to my posts. I'm going to be winging it like you've never seen and don't expect it to actually be anywhere close to correct. >_>

I want to start by apologizing for any legal matters I absolutely butcher when it comes to my posts. I'm going to be winging it like you've never seen and don't expect it to actually be anywhere close to correct. >_>

As a Criminology major I'll keep any pedantic nitpicking to an absolute minimum.

:xFtongue:

As a Criminology major I'll keep any pedantic nitpicking to an absolute minimum.

:xFtongue:
<_<
>_>

I awkwardly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.
Going to assume sarcasm and continue on pretending I don't have two large Safton eyes glaring holes into every word I type.

<_<
>_>

I awkwardly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.
Going to assume sarcasm and continue on pretending I don't have two large Safton eyes glaring holes into every word I type.

I was indeed kidding.

...OR WAS I?

im_watching_you_-_copia.jpg

(No, seriously kidding)

Ick.
Okay, upon typing the post I realized how similar the names Chase and Chris are and therefore a name change is happening because that is a mess I don't want to start. Somebody should have said something.

Now I'm tempted to make another character who's a special forces police officer but I'm not gonna bother. That would be way to much typing and story to do when combined with all the other work I do.

-waits as patiently as possible for everyone to post......-

:closed eyes open smile:

I'm getting to it.
My two weeks before is done but I haven't gotten to the Great Panic bit.

Me Vs finishing the post. It's a lot of effort.

dog-bad-fetch-15.gif

-waits as patiently as possible for everyone to post......-

:closed eyes open smile:
I'll be finishing my panic section tonight hopefully, then I'll start planning out what Jack will do when Solanum hits Albany and starts causing chaos.

I've already got about 2 pages written so when I get home later I'll continue working since I can't work on it while at school rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back