• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWZ - OOC

Hella rip...My school does not allow us access to our own emails for google drive XD. God this place sucks, now I can't work on my intro more and just do nothing here in study hall.

It's all good.

I'm giving everyone a week (until Sunday) to get their starter posts up and then I'll make my second.

Since no one is interacting with anyone else we don't need a posting order.

Also if someone falls behind it's easy enough to catch up, just add the new post (IE two weeks before + great panic + new post)

Also my posts will be dictating the time flow, so try and keep yours the same (don't jump ahead)
Falling behind is fine because you can make it up in the next post.

It's all good.

I'm giving everyone a week (until Sunday) to get their starter posts up and then I'll make my second.

Since no one is interacting with anyone else we don't need a posting order.

Also if someone falls behind it's easy enough to catch up, just add the new post (IE two weeks before + great panic + new post)
Sounds good to me, I'm more than likely going to have everything done by later on today. Around 7-8 eastern time maybe.

Hey NanLia, can I just post my two weeks before intro and finish the rest tomorrow or do ya want them both in one?

Hey NanLia, can I just post my two weeks before intro and finish the rest tomorrow or do ya want them both in one?

Feel free! Like I said there isn't a posting order, just when you add the second half, add it to the first post

Feel free! Like I said there isn't a posting order, just when you add the second half, add it to the first post
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight *wanders off to go finish the two weeks prior*

My hands are getting tired, I've already wrote another 4 pages, and to boot I've already done my English, social studies and science homework. I need a break but I also wanna get this doooone XD

Yes! Absolutely! This will start happening as we move forward in the plot.

I filled Jack in, but the original picture links seemed to have expired in the SPN OOC page, so he's yet to be exposed to the Wall in all its glory.

I'm on it

This is what my SPN RP wall (and desk) of everything looks like after 6ish months of RP....

at6Hsta.jpg

2TkLmEE.jpg

So far I only have a Map and a few word documents for WWZ, but it's only been a week...

5hCUEeJ.jpg

Jackstack Jackstack

This is what my SPN RP wall (and desk) of everything looks like after 6ish months of RP....

at6Hsta.jpg

2TkLmEE.jpg

So far I only have a Map and a few word documents for WWZ, but it's only been a week...

5hCUEeJ.jpg

Jackstack Jackstack
Ok first off, Jesus christ NanLia and second off, I finally posted my two weeks prior intro. I'm probably gonna re read it again for the 4th time later and find more mistakes or things I'll wanna fix but oh well XD. And about ur SPN wall, yeah that's hella organized, I can literally just run off from my mind of the time. Whether that's a good or bad thing I have yet to find out.

At least I can reasonably have my character meet up with someone early on. I plan on Norman's Unit splitting up to better assist the general quarantine right around the time people really start getting worried. I think it was phase 3?

At least I can reasonably have my character meet up with someone early on. I plan on Norman's Unit splitting up to better assist the general quarantine right around the time people really start getting worried. I think it was phase 3?

Oh sir, I have plans for you. :horns:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back