• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWZ - OOC

Wall of text done.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/wwz-ic.331930/

No need to post in the detail I have, promise they won't all be this ginormous!

Please set up your post as two weeks before, followed immediately of a day of the Great Panic. Basically we want to get a sense of who your character is prior to the end of days, and then see how they react, based on your region, during the Panic.

Cheers!

Trying+not+to+cry+according+to+steve+a+couple+gave_713552_5129230.gif

NanLia NanLia I'm not, I swear. It's just... somebody's dicing onions in here or something.

Great first post. Tough act to follow lol

Oh, and that "breeding stock" line killed me.

NanLia NanLia I'm not, I swear. It's just... somebody's dicing onions in here or something.

Great first post. Tough act to follow lol

Oh, and that "breeding stock" line killed me.

I aim to please! Tyvm!

Crono Crono always welcome! So everyone has picked a city along the east side of US, when you decide on one let me know and I'll add up your great panic info for your city.

:D

Oh! And in case no one picked up what I put down...

The "lovers in the bushes' as actually some poor lady being killed by a zombie.

First Post - two parts: One will be established 2 weeks prior to the “Great Panic” simple everyday life that describes your character, their life, and their general knowledge. The second portion will be the “Present Day” the day of the Great Panic. The day the government announces the outbreak locally and establishes general quarantine. They recommend people remain in their homes, avoid contact to stay safe.

Phase one: initial outbreaks worldwide, or in our case on the North American Continent. Local police will be quelling minor outbreaks. The new will be stating these outbreaks are actual riots due to the local influence. There is global news about out breaks in and among third world counties, but quarantine as contained the virus from traveling beyond their borders.

This will be the first few posts: detailing normal life as we know it. We work, we play, we eat and sleep etc., though you will notice some people ‘freaking out’ and heading for the hills. There will be an increase of gossip and people stock piling. For the purposes of our RP, your character will not buy into the local scare gossip, but you can absolutely NPC people your character knows as part of the freak out.

Phase two: State of emergency will be declared around the city where you live, within the country. Local city offices and services will shut down. Call for people to remain in their homes, avoid contact with any one. They finally officially announce the outbreak within your own city/country. Symptoms are described and all that is told is that bites from the infected are lethal.

This will be the longest part of our RP, once more describing the social decay of the city, if you choose to stay within one, and how people are starting to survive. This will likely be the bloodiest part of the RP. Here we will start establishing communication with other ‘survivors’ (our characters) and start helping each other out. For example, not everyone will have a nurse, mechanic; electrician on demand within their group of NPC’s however, now able to communicate VIA radio you can resource each other.

This will develop more of a character base of relationships long distance. Once more your character may decide to travel during this phase to another.

Phase three: Resources low, competition high, there is no other choice but to start finding new resources. Word is heard there is a safe place, (to be determined). Characters can start to meet up within their travels to get to the safe place.

Phase four: arriving at safety and start establishing new life there, though still dealing with the dead. At this point we can continue one and add twists ourselves or we can revert back to Phase 2/3. All depends on how we feel if/when we get there.
.....I'm late to the party....I'm in school.....but I love the idea XD. I'm gonna start working on an intro in google docs then I'll copy paste in IC when I got the chance.

Well....Just my intro before the great panic is already 4 going on 5 pages long in google docs.....rip

Inb4 I turn this rp into a whole new book XD

Ginny's intro was cut back to 6 pages in word. I had 15 and then edited out anything I didn't feel like was relevant to what was going to happen.

Ginny's intro was cut back to 6 pages in word. I had 15 and then edited out anything I didn't feel like was relevant to what was going to happen.
Yeahhhhhhhh....see I was going to type out the WHOLE day for both pre panic and panic but I'm starting to leave out unimportant things to shorten the intro down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back