• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWZ - OOC

Thanks to Crono for giving me the idea of coloring my dialogue to make it easier to read :3

Maybe.....

I re-wrote the second part when I got home, lol

Welp, I gotta double time today as soon as I get home. I gotta write the second IC post and RE-write a section of my Great Panic....;-; may the computer gods and gods of time help me

And another productive Sunday at work!

Week two is written up!

:D

*le sigh* So much...school studies.....see this is why I laminate my notes, so the tears roll off XD

I'm working on my 1st week post rn, I'm currently writing up about when 2 soldiers and a scientist arrive at Jackson's dorm room the day after his encounter with 2 fully turned infected

Was my second post considered my 1st week post? How are we doing the posting timing, like, post ever week or two, or whenever we feel like it?

The first post was two weeks before the great panic and part or all of the day of the great panic (depending on what you wanted)

Second post is the first week of the apocalypse.

For the time being we'll be doing one week at a time posts until our characters end up in the same place and we can start posting time of.

You can post as much or as little as you like during this time frame; that's up to you.

For example Ginny (my character) is in a rather low population area, so she will have less interactions with issues with the coming plague than say Ethan Crono Crono will in Chicago.

I plan on having a "safe zone" established in the coming "weeks" where the majority of y'all will be together for the long haul.

Hope this helps.

This is what I get for posting without taking my time to edit. I've already fixed 7 mistakes XD

So excited! Netflix put up Train to Busan!

I know what I'm doing the next couple of hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back