• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWZ - OOC

So these are my critics.... One is a little more critical than the other two, I'll let you guess which one that is....

aiQTTi6.jpg

PqrqkSa.jpg

vEH4ejC.jpg
It's clearly number three.
Look at that sassy face.

Yeah, for sure. Number one is too laid-back to be critical, number two is too damn adorable.

Number three seems like a real hard case by comparison :xFtongue:

LOL!

That look is "Why isn't there sunlight in the living room? I want to lay on the couch."

She's standing on a tiny strip of carpet she pulled out from under the freezer so she could lay down on something..... That's Bonnie. The fluffy one in the pillows is her brother Clyde; they're Sheltie/Shitzue mixes (and my sisters) and the fluffy beast in the arm chair is mine.

That's Venom, once had a counterpart name Carnage (Yes, Spiderman) He outweighs both dogs put together and he is the critic. Even as we speak he is sitting on my desk glaring at me.

OMG the names! :hearteyes:

Just part of long list of appropriately named animals from my household. Even the fish get names: Floyd (As in pretty boy Floyd, part of the Bonnie and Clyde gang), Alpha and Omega (The Betas) and Poseidon, God of the fish tank.

Just part of long list of appropriately named animals from my household. Even the fish get names: Floyd (As in pretty boy Floyd, part of the Bonnie and Clyde gang), Alpha and Omega (The Betas) and Poseidon, God of the fish tank.
God of the fish tank lol

Super jealous. My pets have only had the most boring of names by comparison.

Hell, our cat literally didn't even have a name for the first four years or so she was with us. She was just "the cat". Eventually when my grandmother started coming around she started calling her the Ms. Kitty (very unique, no?) and it somehow stuck.

If we're talking about pets (Internally, YES!!), I have three cats and two dogs. Out of the cats, there's Q, who's just a black cat. There's Patches, who's the oldest (15/16 and the oldest pet in general) and is a calico. Then there's Toby, the only long-haired cat, which her hair is grey. Q and Toby are siblings and are two years old. I have two, just black, mixed dogs. One is Midnight and the other is Molly. Midnight is 8/9, and is primarily cocker spaniel with lab mixed in. Molly is 5/6, she is just a short lab with something else mixed in.

I hope you'll all forgive that not so great post. I just go so far behind I wanted to catch up to the current date and my poor inspiration couldn't go through with detailing everything or events.

Apologizes in advance if my military stuff is off.. I did what I could!

So going forward you can post as often or as little as you like in what detail length as you please.

The US has no means of communication ( with exception to military personnel) and no power unless your residence has a generator.

The folks headed to Washington, I'll have Sergeant O'Donovan meet you there when you arrive.

Going to be adding some characters to round out our survival team...

don't mind me

:)

Congratulations Nashville: You have just acquired goats.

St. Boethius St. Boethius Crono Crono Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete

Just checking in on you kids, wanting to see if any of you are still interested in continuing on, if not please let me know! :D

FYI, I won't be offended; drop off happens in a lot of RP's.

Also going to give out the option to rejoin once "Nashville" is established and the group RP starts [rather than the solo and one on one if that works for you guys.]

I would love to stay....but circumstances aren't allowing me to. My grandparents apparently see it fit that since I'm not in school anymore that I don't need my tablet or computer any more until the school year starts up again. Sooooo fun, only reason I'm around rn is since I'm at their little religious meeting and I need my tablet to follow along with this hellish place. But potential good news is that since I got a bad grade, didn't fail though, on my math final they are putting me in summer school so I might be able to get a hold of my computer for a little while every day and hopefully drop on. But if I'm able to drop in at times, I'll probably have my chara go solo again to spare Houson the wait. NanLia NanLia Jackstack Jackstack

DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete If you want to 'skip' ahead to where they arrive some where populated: Washington, Nashville, Montana, etc. Feel free.

Jackstack Jackstack I'll be editing "Avi" for your arrival in Washington so you will not have RP alone. :D

I'd mark me down as a maybe, haha.
I've been horribly inconsistent with this Rp so the last thing I want to do is say I'm still in and then drop out later. I'll figure my crap out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back