• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Magic

What do you think about it so far?

• YAAAAASSSSS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOOOOOOO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rin took out his headphones and handed her one end along with the iPod, "Choose the song," he said trying to be polite

Lisanna walks down the schools hallways, balancing a feather on her finger as she moves along. every so often she would see a dream when she walked by a classroom, normally indicating someone fell asleep. She smiles to herself, knowing someone was having a good dream, instead of a nightmare.

Professor Comara stopped and face the direction of the singing. In a blink of a eye he ran down the hall almost knocking over Lisanna. Not stopping to say sorry he just screamed "Next time keep your eyes forward" He kept running until he reached the two. Not asking any question he grabbed Guresu by her shoulders and shook her "What are you saying I can't understand you is it a new kind of spell. Tell me" His screamed as he moved her back and forth.

Rin just sat back and enjoyed the sun set as he listened to the song, "good choice," he mumbled as he closed his eyes

She pushed him away "Its called a song!" She ran off, into the forest. She ran as far away as she could.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Song" He questioned, quickly turning around he grabbed Rin by his shoulders "Do you know her name, Do you go to this school, What's the main equation of summoning a qazer and a minion" The professor spoke rapidly not letting it let up. "Tell me child" He said as he started to shake him.

(I just ran to her singing I just said ran down the hall and to the place of the singing while bumping someone)

(Alrighty)

Rin stared at the man in complete confusion, "You don't know what a sing is?" He asked trying to fit his question in between his other meaningless sentences

She tripped on a root and groaned in pain. "Dangit." She watched the sun go down even further "Oh nononono" She panicked

She layed on the ground, it was no use. She was too far away. She curled up into a ball with her tails covering her and fell asleep

(shit really omg I didn't see it)

"No no what was that song word whatever what was it called what do it do" He said in a panicked tone

(Tis fine, and MORNING) She woke up, it seemed to be morning, she sighed and took out her phone "No signal." She walked aimlessly until she sat down, tired.

"I'll show you what a song is and does later, but for now I need to find Guresu..." He said as he started to head into the forest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back