• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Magic

What do you think about it so far?

• YAAAAASSSSS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOOOOOOO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Lol, hard to believe, right?)

Rin continued to stand as the two girls sat and rested. While they chatted, Rin started to space out as he thought about their predicament. Alright, so a crazy lady is trying to send us to an orphanage by using an army of cops... They have no idea where or who we are though, so that's a plus. The cold night breeze was starting to feel like razors cutting his cheeks, so Rin pulled an extra shirt out of his bag and wrapped it around his face like a scarf. As of now, we are most likely going to win this battle. They can have the city on lockdown forever, so as long as we don't get caught we should be fine. If we do get caught, it looks like we have Ann and Guresu that can fight safely on the front lines. I don't like it, but I might ending up using dark magic or transforming. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. Rin snapped out of his little planning session when his backpack fell over and some of his belongings got scattered on the ground.

((HES ALIVE! And i'm late...) Ann scattered from the conversation and helped Rin with his things. Her light blue eyes flickered to the side. Guresu played on her phone with earbuds in, obviously enjoying some kind of music. She sighed. "So...whats your plan?" Her eyes were shadowed a bit, but if you saw under that cover, you would see she was worried and distressed. "We need to have a game plan to take her down. I hope we won't have much trouble." What she really meant was "I have a plan if you don't have one, we won't have a lot of trouble." She didn't want to say it out loud for politeness and to keep her ever growing secret.

Rin grinned softly when Ann came to help him pick up his things. Once they were all picked up, he nodded at Ann as if saying "Thank you." After Guresu asked her question he told her some of what he had been thinking. "Well, I don't have an exact plan, but we do some have some parts for one..." After some more explaining, he finally finished all of his thoughts. "So that's about it. We have surprise and time. It's sort of a game of hide and seek, except for that the seekers don't know who they're seeking." Rin messed around with an earbud he had in his hand while he waited for the others to say something.

Ann smiled "Smart move, for..." She didn't finished, then added "For someone who has there earbuds in half the time." She chuckled falsely. Guresu smiled "When shall we launch this plan?" Her tails moved in a circular motion. Ann was staring into the sky, her eyes glittering in the moonlight.

Rin chuckled at Ann's comment and then looked over at Guresu. "What do you think about launching it in the morning?" He proposed as he looked up at the moon, high in the sky. "We probably have another few hours before morning, and I'm afraid things could get pretty hectic, so you guys should get some rest. I'll keep watch incase anybody gets close or finds us." He said in a more demanding tone, like he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Ann sat in her strange position, she couldn't go to sleep. Guresu nodded and unrolled her sleeping bag. She fell asleep. Ann smiled as she sat.

Rin went and found a tall rock nearby. He scaled it and sat cross-legged on top, scouting the area. He may have said that he'd take first watch, but he was planning to watch until morning. The rock had a great view of their little camp and other nearby surroundings. He saw an occasional flashlight, but nothing too unsettling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimmlock said:
Tin went and found a tall rock nearby. He scaled it and sat cross-legged on top, scouting the area. He may have said that he'd take first watch, but he was planning to watch until morning. The rock had a great view of their little camp and other nearby surroundings. He saw an occasional flashlight, but nothing too unsettling.
(Who the fuck is Tin? xD

(Rin is now TinTin.) Ann have a tiny frown. "You should get in bed NOW." She felt the need to invisibly underline now.

Rin kept looking forward as he recognized the voice, "I could be saying the same thing to you," he said in a playful tone. "Get back to bed, Ann, I'm going to watch a little longer."

((Sorry I fell asleep)) "I think you should Mr. I'm not taking no for an answer." She retorted playfully.

Rin sighed and stood up, "Fine. But only for a few minutes." He said just before he hopped off. "But you have to go to bed when I come over to take next watch... Alright?" He said as he packed up his things and was looking for a nearby tree to sleep on.

She smiled happily and sat on the rock. A light beamed at her face, she hissed and fell off the rock. The light went away and she climbed back up dizzily.

Rin give up on looking for a tree to sleep on and ended going down to where Guresu was sleeping. There, he picked the spot behind the rock she was sleeping on and closed his eyes. From what Rin was planning, he was just going to rest for a half an hour and go back up, but his body had different plans. A few minutes after laying down, he couldn't keep his eyes open and the next thing he knew, he was asleep.

(( This song im listening to tho.))

_________________________ __ __ __ __ _

|  Windows                      [-][口][×] |

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄|

| Windows has detected that the beat dropped HARD. |

|  Is that true?       |

|    ______    ______    _____   |

|    |Yes     |   |Yes   |     | Yes     |    |

|     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄   |

Users who are viewing this thread

Back