• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Magic

What do you think about it so far?

• YAAAAASSSSS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOOOOOOO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
(PLEASE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING)
((o-o Okay calm down......I was thinking that because the 3 are on a endless run it seems like, they move deeper and deeper in the forest, eventually a cave shows and a dragon lives in that cave :> The girl Guresu doesn't like *Sorry she isn't used much anymore so I forget her name.* Could show up and aid in battle. Sound good? xD ))

(Also, I'm sorry if this sounds selfish, but I sort of want to go deeper with Rin's whole demon thing (' :) ))

Grimmlock said:
(Also, I'm sorry if this sounds selfish, but I sort of want to go deeper with Rin's whole demon thing (' :) ))
No you can of course! Ann is human because she was accidently sent here as a OC and her powers have no full ability, she used to be able to use music powers because that is what she started with as a kidlet....So I kinda did the same thing ^^; Go ahead *Hides behind chair*

I didn't get notifications...

Early that morning, Annette met up with Kazehana. They had a long talk, mainly Annette trying to indirectly find out who she was looking for. Kazehana remembered them after a time, and told Annette about them. Pleased, Annette thanked her and promised to return soon, but Kazehana was a bit wary of her. Annette went back to her lair to plot some more.

When Ann was a god again, she was going to show that unbearable OC Annette what for. She had a feeling she wasn't going to be a god anytime soon....Meanwhile Guresu cooked eggs and bacon over the fire. She put them on the plates and handed 2 to Rin and Ann. Ann nommed on her eggs and bacon.

Rin was still drowsy from his lack of sleep last night, but he figured sleeping in wasn't a luxury they had at the moment. Rin groggily ate the delious food and then laid down a bit longer, just to try to get used to the day. "So what's the plan..." He asked just as he remembered their conversation last night, "Oh yeah."

Ann giggled and Guresu laid down aswell. Ann yawned a bit then got up "Come on sleepyheads...." Guresu packed up camp groggily and sat down again.

Rin reluctantly sat up and let out a loud yawn. "Sounds good," He said as he picked up his stuff and waited for the rest of his friends.

The two girls trotted along the forest trail. They didn't really need to worry about anything out here.

(Lol its okay.) Ann sighed and thought "Why do I care about these living pawns, and considering that that one god made me a OC, am I one two?" She walked aimlessly.

Lola saw someone up ahead. It was the first person she's seen around. She walked up and smiled. "Hey there." Lila greeted. "I'm Lila Blue."

A large man wearing a long black, hooded trench coat was walking. Behind his shadowed hood, all that could be seen were two glowing red eyes, he continued to walk while observing his surroundings cautiously. He walked into the nearest town and looked around for something to do, a use for his magic.

Rin continued following Gerusu (And anyone else in the group?) hoping to reach their destination soon. "Say, do you thing I should use a partial transformation and fly up to check the surrounding area?" he asked taking a look around at the tall trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back