• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Woodhurst Boarding Academy

Reznos's face started to turn deep red. "So he means.... he... thinks we would made.... a good couple...?"

"T-that's the gist of it." Spanner confirmed, trying to be as professional as possible with the blush she was trying to push down.

"I...I see.... so he implies... that we should be romantic... partners....." Reznos said. His face burned. He must have been some strange shade of red.

Instead of replying, Spanner simply gave Reznos a sharp nod, a bit too embarrassed to speak out loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you okay...?" Reznos asked. She had gone silent and she was red as blood.... granted he wasn't much bether in the red face department...

"Y-yeah, I'm perfectly fine." Spanner assured him with a nervous smile, shifting her hold on her box. "I-it's just that I'm not very, how you say... good with this kind of stuff."

"You... amd me both.... I've never had anyone I've thought of romanicly......" Reznos admitted honnestly. He knew it wasn't normal. Most would think less of him because of his upcoming.

"Neither have I." Spanner told him truthfully, averting her bright, leafy green eyes away from him, suddenly finding the floor more interesting.

"Well.... what do we do now...? Just... ignore what he said...? Or......" Reznos was verry confused about what to do in this situation

"I... I have no idea. I mean, I don't mind having a relationship, but we've only just met each other." Spanner stammered out nervously, rocking back and forth on her heels. "I guess we should get to know each other better before we try anything like... that."

"I-if you don't mind." Spanner stuttered as she carefully handed him the box that she gingerly held in her hands. "Please be careful with this, it has most of my creations in them."

"Thank you." Spanner gave him one of her best smiles in gratitude as she stretched out her stiff limbs. "So, where do we go?"

"I'm honnestly not sure. Maybe we can find a map or something." Reznos said calmly. It seemed the next logical move.

Nico nods,

"O-Okay.." He mutters, feeling like some man servant now, but he doesn't mind, at least he's useful for something.

"Hey..why do you like her? I see it in her eyes.. she's not that cute tho.." Nico mutters quietly.

"Well.... she seems to relate to me better than anyone else.... wait... what do you mean by... 'like her'?" Reznos asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back