• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Woodhurst Boarding Academy

"I'm not realy sure I just get a good vibe from you.... I guess I haven't fully learned how to read auras....." He told her truthfully.

"That's fine, you'll master it someday." Spanner assured Reznos, understanding what he was going through since she was once like that with technology. "Do you think we're almost by the dorms?"

"Oh! Well then, thank you for accompanying me this far, Reznos, and for carrying my things." Spanner smiled at him.

Standing on her toes, Spanner reached up a gloved hand and patted him on the head as a sign of gratitude.

"N.. no problem. Where should I put your stuff?" He asked. She pat him on the head. He kind of liked it, but it felt a little strange. He desided not to worry about it.

"Leave them by the door for now, the other girls might react badly if they saw you come in there." Spanner told him. "I wouldn't want them to get the wrong idea about you, after all, you're really nice."

"But you are nice." Spanner told him with a soft smile as she looked up at the older male. "You just don't know it yet."

"That day might be sooner than you think, Reznos." Spanner murmered as she watched his retreating back disappear into the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back