• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Woodhurst Boarding Academy

"Well, I just moved here recently from Hungary." Spanner began, recounting the events from a few weeks ago. "My parents couldn't let me go to my old academy in Italy anymore since it's too far away, so they decided to send me here instead."

"Realy..? My pistol was a PA-63 Hungary special forces 9mm semi atto" He said, dumbfounded. She was from the same place his gun was. ."Truely, Hungary must be an amazing place."

"Yeah, it is, really peaceful for the most part too." Spanner said with a bit of pride for her father's home country.

"Well it's produced two of my favorite things so far." Reznos said. Immediately he realized what he said and blushed. "I.. I mean..."

"N-no, it's fine." Spanner assured him, blushing a bright red at the compliment. "T-that's very nice of you to say, though. Thank you for that."

"Y..yeah... no problem." Reznos stuttered. He was a man killer. You coukd pull a gun and start shooting and he wouldn't even flinch. But he was a stuttering fool here and now. He wondered what was making him act like this.

"So... what brings you here?" Spanner asked Reznos, rather eager to get rid of the awkward atmosphere around them.

" a place to sleep of the streets... and maybe learn more. They say I'm a genius.... or something like that. But I'm just a street cat I think. I mean... I passed all my classes in the public school I sent myself to." Reznos told her honnestly. He wasn't sure what he ment to acomlish here, but it would be acomlished.

"Wow, that's very impressive." Spanner complimented him with a small grin before her expression turned into an admonishing one. "But you shouldn't look down on yourself like that. You're just as human as anybody else."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, you should forget about whatever they said about you." Spanner sighed, gesturing wildly with her orange flavored lollipop. "Because now, I'm here to remind you that you are human, an equal."

Reznos smiled at her again. When was the last time he had smiled this much? He tried to think back. He honnestly couldn't remember. "Well thank you. I needed someone to tell me that I suppose."

"Don't worry about it." Spanner said, grinning as she popped her lollipop back into her mouth. "After all, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't look out for you?"

"If that's the case, I'll be the best friend I can be." Spanner said, a determined fire burning in her eyes. "You're gonna learn every little thing you've been missing, and I'm gonna be right next to you when you do."

"That actualy sounds like a lot of fun. I tjink we are going to get along famously." He told her with a big smilem

"Please, I'm a mechanic." Spanner scoffed, a sly smirk forming on her lips as she tapped her head. "The amount of chaos I can cause is limited to my imagination."

" here is an idea... you make a small explosive and we find the teacher who took my gun and we set it under his chair and detonate it just befor he sits down so it sends him flying over his desk. " He wispered into her head with a sly grin.

"Well, in order for me to do that, I'll need to see the guy first so I have the right calculations on how strong the explosive should be in order to propel him over his desk, which I would need to see too along with his chair." Spanner told him honestly, gesturing wildly with her free hand as she walked alongside Reznos. "But I'm kinda worried about doing that. I wasn't really planning on doing any sort of pranking while I'm here, just tinkering in the dorms, so I don't have a lot of gunpowder with me, and I really don't wanna get expelled on the first day here."

"Okay.... people keep saying expelled. What does it mean?" Reznos asked. Growing up on the streets he realy had no idea. This was the first school he had been to that wasn't a public school.

"It's basically being kicked out if school." Spanner told him with no amount of hesitation, not even bothering to stretch the truth, even by a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back