• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Woodhurst Boarding Academy

She waved him along, and headed to the infirmary where she dropped him off, and lead Reznos back around, heading to the original destination.

"That was a stupid move, newbie."

Spanner waited outside the door for a few moments before letting out a slightly annoyed sigh, resting one arm on the curve of her hips while the other scratched the back of her nape.

'Looks like I'll have to let myself in.' She thought as she pushed through the doors, which creaked slightly as she opened them.

Spanner picked up her luggage, two duffel bags and one rather large cardboard box, and marched forward, kicking the doors closed behind her.

Reznos was detracted by the slamming of a door. He stoped following the woman leading her to his dorm and followed the sound. "She has a lot of stuff....." Reznos said once he saw the new girls luggage.

"Now where to go..." Spanner muttered as she looked around, shifting her hold slightly on the cardboard box she had in her grip.

That was when she caught sight of two older students, one of them carrying a bruised and bloody jock. Ignoring the near dead body he had slung over his shoulder, she approached him.

(The jock was already taken to be tended too and the other person is in another room xD ) Reznos watched the woman parochial curiously. Seriously, was it possible to have so much stuff? All he had was his gun, and that was stolen from him by a teacher.

(Oh... Sorry! :P )

"Hey, have any idea where I'm supposed to put my things?" Spanner asked as she set down her luggage in front of her, gesturing to them with her hand made lollipop.

"I'm a mechanic, an engineer, so to speak." Spanner began to explain, not at all fazed by his reaction. "Nearly everything in my luggage are tools and gadgetry, other than that, it's just some things I need for maintenance."

"If you wanna dumb it down, then yes, I make things." Spanner replied with a sharp nod, crossing her arms over her chest, her eyes closed in content.

Spanner then opened one eye to look at the older man in front of her as she realized something important.

"Anyway, you got a name?" She asked, using her lollipop to gesture at him before popping it back into her mouth.

"I.. I'm Reznos..." He responded. Maybe she could make him a new weapon to defend himself with? Something the teachers couldn't take from him?

"Nice to meet you. The name's Elizabeta, but you can call me Spanner." Spanner introduced herself with a small grin.

She adjusted the safety goggles on top of her head slightly before noticing something off about the body language of the man in front of her. She pondered on it for a bit before it all clicked into place.

"Let me guess." Spanner began, rolling her lollipop in her mouth before pulling it out with a pop. "You want me to make something for you, don't you?"

*End of the Day Ryan is moving in to his dorm with no roommate so far* (Sorry I haven't been active, Been busy but I'm good now)

"Glad that there is nobody here, I can play my guitar in peace"

"Don't worry about it." Spanner assured him, nonchalantly waving it off with a smile. "I'm sure I can make whatever it is you want me to. I'm positive I can handle an extra project from you."

"A teacher took my gun... it was the only thing I owned... besides my clothes... I need a weapon they wolnt be able to take...." Reznos explained slowly and cautiously

"A weapon they wont be able to take..." Spanner repeated under her breath, resting her chin on her hand.

She pondered on that sentence for a bit, racking her mind for any weapons that fit the criteria, and found nothing but disguised and hidden weapons. While they could still be taken away, the majority of them were extremely well hidden, so hopefully, her client would be satisfied with them.

"I could provide you with a hidden weapon, if you so wish." Spanner told him, keeping herself professional like she usually does with customers during her time as a mechanic. "It's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's the best thing I can make for you."

"Alright then, luckily for you, I have just the thing." Spanner told Reznos as she opened up her cardboard box and rummaged through it, before pulling out a silver colored pen, and held it up to him. "Here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back