• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Woodhurst Boarding Academy

(Alright sorry to say, but It's 12:00 am right now...I gotta go to bed. I'll be on tomorrow at 7:00 am. Bye! It was so nice role playing with you! You can reply and I'll reply... )

Cassia watched this little occurance unfazed.

Odd pair. Creepy tough guy, cute little geek.

"
Um how about you're killing some guy? That may be what's wrong. Just using my powers of intuition," Cassia offered.

"N-Not really, j-just don't k-kill h-him.. it-its just not him who does this to me..it's others.." Nico mutters.

Jamie Danvers:

Jamie stretched out his back as he went back to his sketching, it was an unusually warm day at the academy so he decided to head outside for the day to sketch.

He knew he should interact more with the others but he was always slightly introverted.

Returning to his sketch book he applied the finishing touches before getting up, deciding to get something to eat before heading for his next class.

Putting his book in his book bag, he opened the doors and the sounds of a fight could be heard.

Now more curious than hungry he followed the noise until he came upon the scene.

Nico huffs and puffs as he cant move as he's high up on the wall,

"Y-you know it would be great.. I-if you could G-get me down.." Nico yelps and groans.

Jamie:

Jamie looked from Nico to Cassia and muttered to her

How do we get him down?

Jamie looked confused by the entire scene, he scratched the back of his head before speaking up

How did you get up there?

He asked Nico, thinking that if they knew how he got there it would give them an idea of how to get him down.

@JoJoMojo @Rui

Children. Children will be the death of me. Aldous Ogledon thought to himself as he withdrew to his office behind the circulation desk in the library.

In my day, they behaved after you rapped their knuckles once or twice. He went on, musing angrily to himself. He took the handgun he had confiscated from his pocket and examined it. Normally, he would have merely gotten the headmaster to expel the boy, but then he would have had to relinquish the weapon and he was looking very much forward to tinkering with it.

Mr. Ogledon struck a match and lit a candle that illuminated his office in a sickly orange glow. The room consisted of a small writing desk, a leather-backed chair, bookshelves filled with the oldest and most musty books in the library. He set the gun down on the desk and examined it. He might have grown up with black powder charged flintlock pistols, but Mr. Ogledon had intensely scrutinized society's progress for quite a while. He was familiar with designs such as the Colt M1911 and this semi-automatic Glock was not all that remotely different. He slid the clip free and ejected the round that was in the chamber, taking all the bullets and setting them in a neat row on the desk. Finally, he began by sliding the cover off the weapon to disassemble it. He had it in pieces in about ten minutes, and took out a sketch book to begin methodically drawing a diagram to match the weapon's design.

A knock stirred him from his work. He opened the Venetian blinds of his office and saw an Encyclopedia Britannica had fallen off the shelf. He slid the gun metal into one of the desk drawers and locked it, stepping out into the empty library completely silently and putting the book away. He stood, looking for Her or any other specter that could have caused the disturbance.

Reznos sighed and pulled him down from where the idiot who now lay almost dead and bloody on the floor had put him.

Spanner looked up at the academy with an unreadable expression, a slight wind lightly ruffling her clothing as she heaved a sigh, threading her fingers through her blond locks while her other hand idly twirling a spanner in it's grasp before sliding it into a back pocket on her mechanic's uniform.

"It's not I Prescelti Sette Academy or anything, but it'll have to do, I guess." She murmered underneath her breath.

Spanner rummaged through her pockets, pulling out a pink translucent strawberry flavored lollipop, which she made herself before the trip to the academy. She unwrapped the small treat and popped into her mouth, absentmindedly throwing the clear plastic wrapper into a nearby trashbin.

"Well, whatever, time to see what this academy has to offer." She said aloud as she approached the doors and gave it a firm and sharp knock.

"Erm.. The jock.." Nico says and points to the jock to answer Jamie's question.

Nico then frowns,

"Killing people is wrong in any matter" Nico says. Awe, Nico is so innocent.

Nico pushes up his glasses and looks up at the kids around him. Yea, Nico is short.

"What exactly is wrong about killing those who do you harm...?" Reznos asked, sounding a little confused

"Okay, okay, someone call the nurse for that guy!" Cassia interrupted, waving her arms.

"Pasta sauce, no murdering please, and Nerd Glasses, chill, you're a bit high strung, yeah?"

She huffed, her hands on her hips, "Come on!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back