• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Woodhurst Boarding Academy

Reznos eyes look up and follow the unfamiliar person in the large glasses as he walks past. Jock? The fuck is that? He asks himself inside his head.

Modern day.. how does your character not know what Jock means lol?)

Nico looks up at the boy who stares at him, and instantly looks away fearfully. Nico clutches onto his books, till his knuckles turn white, and he walks a bit faster.

(He didn't have a normal childhood. xD he lives on the streets... or did) Reznos looked almost confused threw his dead expression.

Ah I see)

Nico closed his eyes just for a second, but only to find himself on the floor.

Nico walked right into a metal door frame, and fell backwards. Nico groans, as his books scatter around him, and the edge of his glasses crack.

Nico pushes up his glasses, and sits up. He gathers his books from the floor, and stands up,

"Who the fuck are you?" Nico asks. Nico didn't mean to sound so harsh, it was just to make him sound tough, because usually Nico would come across sounding very weak, and that's how people started to step all over him.

Nico blushes a dark pink and pulls his hand away,

"So..did you just get here?Or... Because if you did I think it's best if you stay away from me.." Nico looks down at the ground.

"Apparently everyone hates me..so If you decide to be my friend or be seen with me..w-well..They will start to torture you, as if you were me." Nico mumbles still not making eye contact.

"I am not scared... I've killed befor... I was 10 my first time. I'll be safe talking to you." Reznos said.

"O-Oh..l-lets not bring up that memory.." Nico says, and looks away. Nico felt a bit safe with the older boy, like he could be protected, but he was still going to be cautious with him.

"So what do you like to do for f-fun?" Nico asks, with a smile, as his dorky metal retainer shows on his teeth. People call him train tracks for that, well only his brother does really.

"Oh.. boring." Nico says, and giggles.

"W-" Before Nico could start his sentence, he gets pushed up against the wall, by a Jock, one of the populars.

"Hey nerd! Hows it been?" He asks, and spits on Nicos glasses, making the spit blind Nico.

Nico whimpers and starts to shake,

"Erm-"

The jock hooks Nico by the back of his shirt onto the highest wall hook, on the wall. (Hooks are up on wall about 7 feet high, and Nico is only 5'5)

Nico huffs, and stares at Reznos, as the Jock looks up at Nico and laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reznos's features start to come alive. He taps the jock on the shoulder and clocks him in the jaw the moment he turns around, then grabs him by the throat and slamming him against a wall and started to punch his face till blood splattered with every punch. He did it all with an almost blank expression, exept for the small, almost unseen smirk.

"Stupid old man took my gun so I'm going to have to make due by killing you with my fist." Reznos said blankly and without emotion

The jock whimpers in fear.

'Aye! W-What are you doing!" THe jock yelps, and soon passes out.

Nico takes off his glasses, and wipes them with his shirt, then puts them back on, and gasps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back