• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

xScreaminGhostx said:
Spirit awoke, looked May in the eyes and smiled. "M- May?" She said, pain and weakness in her voice
---

Dir looked at Bex and smiled "Yes I'm okay..." He said.

@Dkingow @NightSky
Bex sighed with relief and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Honestly, you don't look it." She said with a faint smile. "Does it hurt?" She asked looking at Dir.

May finally got Spirit down and held her close. "I swear I will not let anything happen to you again." She said trying to hold back tears. She carried her over to Dir and Bex. "Tell me how we get out of here, or so help me I will kill you." She said with such malice in her voice. She knew that Bex would try and stop her, but she needed to tend to Spirit. She looked to Bex hoping she would understand. "I have no intention of harming you anymore unless you prevent me from saving Spirit." She tried to calmly say. @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky

Dir grunted. "Get out of here by Getting someone on the other side to close the portal on the spot you came from." He said, slightly annoyed. "Why do you like her?" He said, Questioning May.

---

Spirit stayed silent, she didn't want to risk anything.

@NightSky @Dkingow

May looked down at Spirit in her arms. "She accepts me. She is kind and warm." She looked at Bex. "I am surprised you arn't excited that I'm not phoning over Bex." She said sharply realizing that no one really knew that they both liked Bex at the same time. "I just want to be happy, she makes me happy." She looked to Dir and smiled softly. "Just like you did when we were friends." @xScreaminGhostx

Dironus understood this, then look at the Spear. "But she is a killer..." He said, smirking at his comment, looking up. "A Mass Murderer."

Spirit stood up, then looking at Dir. "I came to get you... They attacked me! I fought till I could escape!" She said, trying to explain it to him.

"What?" He said- Not Believing her.

"You heard me!"

Dironus had to think for a minute, his smirk wiped off his face. @Dkingow @NightSky

Bex stayed silent watching Dir and May. She knew May wouldn't do anything too serious to harm him, she had already wounded Dir but she was protecting Spir. She looked down at Dir's wound, he acted like it was nothing but it didn't look like it.

((Where is his wound?))

@Dkingow @xScreaminGhostx

Swire said:
Kyro opened his eyes and stood up from where he was, he turned around to the demon. " I believe i could say the same thing about living. Why live when you don't have to, Why fight when you don't have to, Why anything.......when you don't have to? PURPOSE!" Kyro stepped of the table. "We do thing because it has meaning to us." Kyro pulled out 5 cards and let them float around him. "Don't you agree?" he said to the demon. @Aimlori
"Sure." Drog did not look up, he was too busy focusing on the lunch line. He did not care about the idiotic being by him. Just wanted to start another fight was Kyro's intention as always. Drog sighed not knowing what to pick up to fill his stomach. He did not have to- Oh, was the other one mad at him for harming him? "Just go shove a pixie-stick down your a-" He was about to say before a girl darts through the doors.

A girl with long blue hair flowing behind her, a bright smile on her face. "OH! This is what a cafe is! So many different kinds of in the tummy resources!"She pipes out with a thoughtful look. "Oh my! What is a hamburger?' She asks curiously as she stares at a blackboard with white writing. "Fries...?" She was more confused at that. She walks up to Drog, giving him a huge smile. "Hello fellow student, can you explain those items please?'

Kyoko had been out for a long time, when she finally woke up she had little memory of what happen. "uhhhh where am i?" she looked around. A burning horse, thats normal she thought. Knifes, fire , and a portal to the underworld in the center. "Well....." She remember what had happened, little by little. She looked for her books that she always keep with her. "oh good that would have been bad." She decided to make sure her eyes were back to normal. She walked over to a mirror. "Still black but there fading back to normal." She walked over to the portal. "show me" She said to the horse and an image could be seen from the portal. "I will just wait till they call me to send them home, otherwise i will just watch." @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dir grunted. "Get out of here by Getting someone on the other side to close the portal on the spot you came from." He said, slightly annoyed. "Why do you like her?" He said, Questioning May.
---

Spirit stayed silent, she didn't want to risk anything.

@NightSky @Dkingow

Last edited by a moderator:
Aimlori said:
"Sure." Drog did not look up, he was too busy focusing on the lunch line. He did not care about the idiotic being by him. Just wanted to start another fight was Kyro's intention as always. Drog sighed not knowing what to pick up to fill his stomach. He did not have to- Oh, was the other one mad at him for harming him? "Just go shove a pixie-stick down your a-" He was about to say before a girl darts through the doors.
A girl with long blue hair flowing behind her, a bright smile on her face. "OH! This is what a cafe is! So many different kinds of in the tummy resources!"She pipes out with a thoughtful look. "Oh my! What is a hamburger?' She asks curiously as she stares at a blackboard with white writing. "Fries...?" She was more confused at that. She walks up to Drog, giving him a huge smile. "Hello fellow student, can you explain those items please?'
Kyoko believed in the idea that Drog didn't want to fight. He was fine with that, because it would make his life easier. Kyro ignored the human so much that he honestly didn't know she was there. He walked up to the demon. "Just sit there for a second." Kyro stabbed a knife, with a clear handle and a piece of flesh in the handle, into the chest of the demon and a form of crimson energy came from the demon into the tip of the knife. For a moment the demon was paralyzed. The piece of flesh in the center began turning into a crystal, when it was completely a crystal Kyro twisted the handle and the blade of the knife detached. Kyro held the handle and the crystal in his hand. "Nice." He dropped it into his shadow and it disappeared. "You ever heard of Signature Rifts? Well it doesn't matter you don't want to fight right? so I'm just going to leave." Kyro started walking away. (Sorry but Kyro doesn't care about any kind of human.)

May looked at Spirit as she moved. "Are you okay to be moving?" She asked grabbing Spirit so she wouldn't fall. "We care about you Dir. All three of us." She said placing her hand on his shoulder softly. "Come back with us and be my friend again?" She asked knowing that this could be the only way he would understand. It was hard for her to forgive him for what he did,but she could, if he would stop trying to kill her. @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky

Swire said:
Kyoko believed in the idea that Drog didn't want to fight. He was fine with that, because it would make his life easier. Kyro ignored the human so much that he honestly didn't know she was there. He walked up to the demon. "Just sit there for a second." Kyro stabbed a knife, with a clear handle and a piece of flesh in the handle, into the chest of the demon and a form of crimson energy came from the demon into the tip of the knife. For a moment the demon was paralyzed. The piece of flesh in the center began turning into a crystal, when it was completely a crystal Kyro twisted the handle and the blade of the knife detached. Kyro held the handle and the crystal in his hand. "Nice." He dropped it into his shadow and it disappeared. "You ever heard of Signature Rifts? Well it doesn't matter you don't want to fight right? so I'm just going to leave." Kyro started walking away. (Sorry but Kyro doesn't care about any kind of human.)
(Well how he is I don't like him. Marie is not human for your information. I am not in much mood for RP right now. To be honest- I'm having some emotional waves so forgive me for not replying. I just want to do a non chaotic short casual rp with someone. Eh- Anyone... For now-)

Aimlori said:
(Well how he is I don't like him. Marie is not human for your information. I am not in much mood for RP right now. To be honest- I'm having some emotional waves so forgive me for not replying. I just want to do a non chaotic short casual rp with someone. Eh- Anyone... For now-)
(sorry, i guess i didn't really notice. I guess just pretend that Kyro just walked away or something. Hope you feel better.)

Swire said:
(sorry, i guess i didn't really notice. I guess just pretend that Kyro just walked away or something. Hope you feel better.)
(Thanks. This rp is a bit confusing for me at the moment.)

(( @xScreaminGhostx Is that horse in your room still there then? I can see it if I use my spying powers, so it will be easy to "close" the portal ))

Dwen quickly shoves pieces of... something, you can't tell exactly what they're for just by looking at them, under his bed. After pondering at his desk, he realises he's been VERY unsociable for the past day at the school. So he decides to check in on Dir. Using his uber secret spying doll powers.

May made sure to be right by Spirit to help her. "Why? Why what?" She asked confused now. Had he asked why Spirit and I were in love, why I still was okay being his friend, or why I won't let him kill her. She did not know. @xScreaminGhostx

TheForgottenOne said:
(( @xScreaminGhostx Is that horse in your room still there then? I can see it if I use my spying powers, so it will be easy to "close" the portal ))
Dwen quickly shoves pieces of... something, you can't tell exactly what they're for just by looking at them, under his bed. After pondering at his desk, he realises he's been VERY unsociable for the past day at the school. So he decides to check in on Dir. Using his uber secret spying doll powers.
( the horse is in May's room, it's still around the knifes. Kyoko is also there. You can join her but don't close the portal if you do. Kyoko is waiting for them to ask her before she closes the portal)

Swire said:
( the horse is in May's room, it's still around the knifes. Kyoko is also there. You can join her but don't close the portal if you do. Kyoko is waiting for them to ask her before she closes the portal)
((Darnit, was gunna go kill the horse ))

"Everything" He said, annoyance in his voice "Why?" He said. For that moment Spirit thought he understanded them. About what she said, about coming home about stopping Murder! Dir looked up at them. @Dkingow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back