• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

May grabbed Bex hand to keep her close. She pulled her in getting scared. "I want you to grab Spir and go. I can't lose any of you. Promise me you will NOT fight." She said as they were looked around seeing her wings. @NightSky

Dkingow said:
May grabbed Bex hand to keep her close. She pulled her in getting scared. "I want you to grab Spir and go. I can't lose any of you. Promise me you will NOT fight." She said as they were looked around seeing her wings. @NightSky
Bex nodded in understand. "But.. I want to get Dir as well.." She said looking at May. "I won't fight him I just want to make sure he's okay." She noticed the wings on the floor. Those can only be Spir's. @xScreaminGhostx

Dkingow said:
May looked at the wings then back at Dir. "He will pay." She said with anger.
"If I've promised not to fight you have to do the same." Bex looked at May. "I don't want anyone else to get hurt whether you think they deserve it or not." @xScreaminGhostx

Drog, in his room laid down. He glanced around the room. All of a sudden- A large light flashes. A very angelic figure stands before him.

"Brother you got some explaining." THe girl walked forward grabbing Drog by the collar.

Drog cleared his throat. "E-elisa... I am sorry. Wait I thought you were killed a while back." The grip was tighter on him.

"You managed to get stuck as a female. Sad-"

This girl was his other half. Like him, only an angel. The girl was apart of his personality- Thought to be gone for ages. Drog pushed her back. The next thing heard? A battle. The girl mirrored Drog's every move with light magic.

Drog used his death bats while Elisa used her light bats. The two clashing perfectly. After hours of useless fighting. Drog let out a yell.

"Why can't I hurt you!" He sighed giving up. The figure dissapeared. perhaps it was all his imagination? The demon was more crazy.

As Alucard was walking past the dorms, to get to his own, he could hear people talking about going to the demons realm. "Well, that sounds like a party." He thought with his signature creepy smile on his face, as he walked past.

Drog sighs, transporting back to the world of the living. HIs dark human form standing in the hallway. He spotted Alucard and decided to walk up to him. "Do you kill?" He asks plainly knowing the answer as a flat out yes seeing the insanity in the being. It was interesting to Drog- Very interesting.

Kippers said:

As Alucard was walking past the dorms, to get to his own, he could hear people talking about going to the demons realm. "Well, that sounds like a party." He thought with his signature creepy smile on his face, as he walked past.

tumblr_myte0cPRze1r3z3s3o1_500.gif

He'd grin, once the figure from earlier had asked if he killed. "Well of course I do.. I wouldn't call myself a vampire of I didn't." He replied, with his grin growing slightly wider. "But ever since I've been trapped by the rules of this school, I cannot execute my thirst for blood. Only from these small cartons." He'd pull up a box filled with 'Blood, from dead creatures.' "It's not fun unless you gain your own meal though."

Kippers said:

tumblr_myte0cPRze1r3z3s3o1_500.gif

He'd grin, once the figure from earlier had asked if he killed. "Well of course I do.. I wouldn't call myself a vampire of I didn't." He replied, with his grin growing slightly wider. "But ever since I've been trapped by the rules of this school, I cannot execute my thirst for blood. Only from these small cartons." He'd pull up a box filled with 'Blood, from dead creatures.' "It's not fun unless you gain your own meal though."
Drog grinned widely. He liked the attitude of this being. His female form swayed side to side a little, trying to gain balance. "Alright-" He had an idea. He too had a grin on the human he possessed. Being the keeper of the underworld, the rules are made by him. You can kill whoever and whenever you want there. Often- The humans who die and are brought to hell are reborn to their human self though are toys or food for the monsters there. Such a hellish place indeed.

"Come to my realm. I'll give you a meal~" He grinned. "Or- You can try demon blood." He laughed out. He liked being bitten. Really he did- His insanity was over the top. Why was he like this? A twisted ruler? Born and raised in the darkest more gruesome depths of hell taught to hate life and destroy anything that moves.

(( I leave for one day. ONE DAY. And you guys bring the school to hell, literally xD On a good note, I'm much better at Dark Souls ))

TheForgottenOne said:
(( I leave for one day. ONE DAY. And you guys bring the school to hell, literally xD On a good note, I'm much better at Dark Souls ))
(HEY! I was wondering what happened to you, lol uhhh surprise!)

TheForgottenOne said:
((I know how you feel xD .))

Dkingow said:
((We have all been busy today. Life as an IT Admin for me has it's busy days a lot))
(I guess it's better to have a full time job thou.)

Aimlori said:
(School. Three more years. Woo-
(I must be the only one on summer vacation)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back