• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Betweengoodandevil said:
There are three types of people in this world.
First, there are humans. They have zero magical abilities and are incapable of using magic to do anything at all.

Next, and least common, there are warlocks (can be both male and female). These you know well from books and movies. They were born with magic running through their veins and can use it naturally. But there are not that many warlocks left on earth.

last,there are witches and wizards. They discovered magic, they might have a warlock ancestor they inherited their abilities from. But they are part human, so it took them longer to notice their abilities.

You might be wondering the reason I am telling you this. Because for the first time, all three have been given permission to educate themselves together. Winterfell Academy has invited all three types to attend school. The question is... Which are you?
May i join? I'm new to the site but not new to rp

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Her death. The torture is over." He said, a grim smile appeared on the hood, lighting up red. "She will pay for her Crimes." He said, slightly more serious. @NightSky
"Wh..what crimes?" She asked backing away from Dir and walking into the bed hehind her, she looked at Spir then back up at Dir.

"She slaughtered millions of Us on her last hope of bringing me back. She ended up standing in the pile of Demons she slayed, she kept fighting until a Holy Portal formed, tearing apart that area of Hell. She's a Killer!" He shouted in rage. "Now get out the way, Bex!" @NightSky

xScreaminGhostx said:
"She slaughtered millions of Us on her last hope of bringing me back. She ended up standing in the pile of Demons she slayed, she kept fighting until a Holy Portal formed, tearing apart that area of Hell. She's a Killer!" He shouted in rage. "Now get out the way, Bex!" @NightSky
"No!" Bex screamed tears forming in her eyes. "I don't believe she purposely meant to harm anyone!" Bex shook her head and looked back up at Dir. "If you want to get to her.." Bex paused clenching her fists. "You'll have to kill me."

"I didn't say I was better. Now move!" He shouted in rage, ready to cast a spell.

He heard Bex.

"-No! Please! Don't make me do this... Please!" He screamed, He would kill her... No he wouldn't- He'd have to. Could he?!

@NightSky @Dkingow

xScreaminGhostx said:
"I didn't say I was better. Now move!" He shouted in rage, ready to cast a spell.
He heard Bex.

"-No! Please! Don't make me do this... Please!" He screamed, He would kill her... No he wouldn't- He'd have to. Could he?!

@NightSky @Dkingow
"You don't have to do this Dir." She spoke softly but sharply, not moving. "I know you're better than this." A few tears escaped her eyes, she meant what she said, she wasn't moving until she stopped breathing. @Dkingow

May decided to take action. "Come at me with all you got if you want her." She said as she put her hand on Bex and froze put a shield of ice in front of her. She then charged at Dir and swung the spear towards his chest. "One of us will DIE!" she screamed. @xScreaminGhostx

xScreaminGhostx said:
He heard Bex.

@NightSky @Dkingow
(I don't want to sound like a pest, but i would rather not jump into something im not wanted. Im guessing you want to just fighting May? If so just tell me and i will leave Kyoko out. ) @NightSky @Dkingow

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dir then moved his arm, freezing the spear in mid-air. "Stupid." He said, then walking past May towards Spirit. @Dkingow @NightSky
I'm not letting you touch Spir... Bex pushed forward smashing the shield and sending thousands of pieces of ice towards Dir, she didn't want to fight or hurt him but he was not going to get close to Spir. @Dkingow

"Agh." He said, trembling back slightly. He scowled at Bex. He had to. "Bex. Move." He said, slightly angrier now. He then waved his arm, swapping location with Bex. He then started to recite a larger spell. @NightSky @Dkingow

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Agh." He said, trembling back slightly. He scowled at Bex. He had to. "Bex. Move." He said, slightly angrier now. He then waved his arm, swapping location with Bex. He then started to recite a larger spell. @NightSky @Dkingow
Bex stumbled and blinked a few times unaware of where she was for a moment, she turned to see Dir creating what looked like a more powerful spell. "Stop!" She screamed as she pushed forward her arms with enough force to push someone through a wall towards Dir. @Dkingow

May looked at Dir when he vanished and Bex appeared trying to stop herself as she turned and fell. She looked up scream. "NOOO!" As she watched Dir stand over Spirit. A vortex of ice appeared above Dir and Spirit and started to swirl ice lower and lower towards Dir's head. @xScreaminGhostx

In a Minute, before the forces and ice. They were gone. They ended up back in Drog's lair in the underworld. "Hello Spirit..." He said, grinning.

"What do you want?!" She screamed at him.

"Revenge..." He said, then all she seen was a Fist coming towards her then darkness @Aimlori @Dkingow @NightSky

xScreaminGhostx said:
In a Minute, before the forces and ice. They were gone. They ended up back in Drog's lair in the underworld. "Hello Spirit..." He said, grinning.
"What do you want?!" She screamed at him.

"Revenge..." He said, then all she seen was a Fist coming towards her then darkness @Aimlori @Dkingow @NightSky
(I'm guessing Kyoko is not there anymore?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back