• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

"Now then... It begins..." Behind Dir were a large army of Undead, trailing from the now demolished cemetery. "Oh I do love my books." Of course he knew this was an illusion, but they could not tell. He then used a spell, A Demonic Red axe out of Magic swung, almost slicing them. "Hand over Spirit." He said, now enraged. @NightSky @Dkingow @Swire

Swire said:
(Ok well im going to assume that we are not in the same place as Kyoko, May and Bex. Cuz that would be bad.)
Kyro was walking to collect something from different people he had been waiting for. "They had to do this during the day didn't they." Kyro decided to stop by and get something to drink. He walked in to see a female figure of a once great demon. ".........." Walking past the demon to the counter. He said. "Hi, I would like some coffee please, anything is fine."
"Don't judge." Drog spoke out with a venom tone. He was stilled pissed at the guard who turned him into the female on accident. He stared at the one who challenged him to a fight earlier. Drog had to end it because he was not feeling like battling at that time. Coffee actually sounded good at that moment. A yawn escaped his lips as well. "Coffee for me too- Make it hot. Burning hot-" He gave a fake smile. The man glanced over.

"Mmm, Sexy babe-" He grinned.

Drog, unamused just stared.

"Yeah- Get the damn coffee or i'll slice your throat." He spoke with no emotion- A clear tone of hate and darkness.

"U-uh.. yeah-" The man stuttered out getting the two their coffee.

Aimlori said:
"Don't judge." Drog spoke out with a venom tone. He was stilled pissed at the guard who turned him into the female on accident. He stared at the one who challenged him to a fight earlier. Drog had to end it because he was not feeling like battling at that time. Coffee actually sounded good at that moment. A yawn escaped his lips as well. "Coffee for me too- Make it hot. Burning hot-" He gave a fake smile. The man glanced over.
"Mmm, Sexy babe-" He grinned.

Drog, unamused just stared.

"Yeah- Get the damn coffee or i'll slice your throat." He spoke with no emotion- A clear tone of hate and darkness.

"U-uh.. yeah-" The man stuttered out getting the two their coffee.
Kyro got his coffee and began walking away. he stopped for a second and looked at the demon...... "Disgusting, the fact that you can't change back....with all you power must mean that you either don't know how to or......haha did you curse yourself? Thats golden." Kyro turned around and began walking with his coffee to the place he need to go.

"Well then..." Dironus then vanished into the Dimension of Demons, moving past his make-Believe creatures into the room. He then returned to the world of the living, now in the bedroom. "Hello there." He said, from inside the bedroom. Right now he was contacting Drog about his efforts. @NightSky @Swire @Dkingow

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Well then..." Dironus then vanished into the Dimension of Demons, moving past his make-Believe creatures into the room. He then returned to the world of the living, now in the bedroom. "Hello there." He said, from inside the bedroom. Right now he was contacting Drog about his efforts. @NightSky @Swire @Dkingow
(so im going to assume that Bex/ @NightSky is asleep. Also if your trying to wake Kyoko try stabbing her, Bex, or anything of that nature. If your not then.....well don't? I guess. It's cool if you don't though i figure you probably want to fight May.)

Swire said:
(so im going to assume that Bex/ @NightSky is asleep. Also if your trying to wake Kyoko try stabbing her, Bex, or anything of that nature. If your not then.....well don't? I guess. It's cool if you don't though i figure you probably want to fight May.)
((I'm not asleep just yet but I was getting ready for bed, might stick around a little longer if something happens though.))

Drog had it- He did not like how the being treated him. He growled- Oh it was on like donkey kong. Drog appeared right in front of him. "ME DISGUSTING? You are the most grotesque creature that I've ever seen! You want to talk bad about me? I AM UNDEAD TO WHICH MEANS YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" With that, Drog grabs the boys collar pulling him forward punching him straight in the face throwing him across the room. "Fuck off. I can change back- It just takes time to change the gender of the human. LIKE YOU CAN DO WHAT I DO!" Drog, outraged transported out of the area back to his realm.

(Damn- Do not piss Drog off.
xD )

Swire said:
Kyro got his coffee and began walking away. he stopped for a second and looked at the demon...... "Disgusting, the fact that you can't change back....with all you power must mean that you either don't know how to or......haha did you curse yourself? Thats golden." Kyro turned around and began walking with his coffee to the place he need to go.

(Wait- Who do you want to be stronger.... Drog or Kyro? I think Drog to be honest.)

NightSky said:
((I'm not asleep just yet but I was getting ready for bed, might stick around a little longer if something happens though.))
(.....Figures i totally thought you were alseep, Sorry)

Aimlori said:
Drog had it- He did not like how the being treated him. He growled- Oh it was on like donkey kong. Drog appeared right in front of him. "ME DISGUSTING? You are the most grotesque creature that I've ever seen! You want to talk bad about me? I AM UNDEAD TO WHICH MEANS YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" With that, Drog grabs the boys collar pulling him forward punching him straight in the face throwing him across the room. "Fuck off. I can change back- It just takes time to change the gender of the human. LIKE YOU CAN DO WHAT I DO!" Drog, outraged transported out of the area back to his realm.
(Damn- Do not piss Drog off.
xD )

(Wait- Who do you want to be stronger.... Drog or Kyro? I think Drog to be honest.)
(ok so here's how i see it, Kyro isn't GODLY powerful. he has a specific ability and A LOT of knowledge, Drog has a seemingly endless amount of raw power, think like this. Kyro is an unstoppable force who is sharp and fast. Drog is the immovable object, blunt and endless energy and can't be killed, lol works well. also..... ITS NOT MY FAULT. Kyro just hates Drog, also did you take Kyro with you to that realm?)

Swire said:
(ok so here's how i see it, Kyro isn't GODLY powerful. he has a specific ability and A LOT of knowledge, Drog has a seemingly endless amount of raw power, think like this. Kyro is an unstoppable force who is sharp and fast. Drog is the immovable object, blunt and endless energy and can't be killed, lol works well. also..... ITS NOT MY FAULT. Kyro just hates Drog, also did you take Kyro with you to that realm?)
(So Drog is more powerful per say. He was raised in hell and is about to become the devil. Also, no- Drog did not take him there.)

Aimlori said:
(So Drog is more powerful per say. He was raised in hell and is about to become the devil. Also, no- Drog did not take him there.)
(ok, cool) "Hell, getting so tired of that things temper." Kyro stood up. "shield, its a new type of magic. doesn't always work fully." Kyro looked down at his body which was beeding. " Damn, I got what i wanted though." He holds up a piece of flesh from Drog. "It's burning but it doesn't regenerate on it's own. So there's a core. Or something that i can trap." He held up the piece of flesh and closed his eyes. A pack that holds his cards formed around it. He then put it in his pocket. "Lets go get those objects."

One thing that Kyro did not know was the fact that in his human form it's not getting an actual example. It is just getting an example of a dead corpse that Drog uses for his human forms. He has the ability to posses a body of the dead. So any "Dna" will be inaccurate- Drog yawns a bit.

Swire said:
(ok, cool) "Hell, getting so tired of that things temper." Kyro stood up. "shield, its a new type of magic. doesn't always work fully." Kyro looked down at his body which was beeding. " Damn, I got what i wanted though." He holds up a piece of flesh from Drog. "It's burning but it doesn't regenerate on it's own. So there's a core. Or something that i can trap." He held up the piece of flesh and closed his eyes. A pack that holds his cards formed around it. He then put it in his pocket. "Lets go get those objects."

Aimlori said:
One thing that Kyro did not know was the fact that in his human form it's not getting an actual example. It is just getting an example of a dead corpse that Drog uses for his human forms. He has the ability to posses a body of the dead. So any "Dna" will be inaccurate- Drog yawns a bit.
(lol having fun over there? no worries i have a more fun idea to use that for. :) )

Bex stood right in between Spirit and Dir. She kept her eyes on Dir unsure of what he would do next, she did not look like she was about to move. "What do you want with Spir?" She asked, her voice slightly shaky.

@xScreaminGhostx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back