• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

NightSky said:
Bex watched as Spirit disappeared. "No.." She whispered in disbelief and turned to May and Kyoko. "Where did they go..?" @Dkingow @Swire
Kyoko had finally come out of her state of shock, but here eyes were completely dark. she spoke as though she was completely calm. "Hell probably or a form of it." She said answering Bex. @Dkingow

(I'm going to do this before i forget) Kyro was walking by the dorms. He looked at where he could feel the most energy. ".....I had a sister once." He kept walking "She's dead know as far as i care." Kyro had collected what he needed. A Knife with a clear handle and 3 Necklace's. "Before long it will all be over. hahaha!" Kyro's eyes became black and he fell into his shadow. Disappearing.

Swire said:
Kyoko had finally come out of her state of shock, but here eyes were completely dark. she spoke as though she was completely calm. "Hell probably or a form of it." She said answering Bex. @Dkingow
Dkingow said:
May dropped to her knees. "I promised her I would protect her." She said sobbing and breaking into tears. "I failed her. I don't deserve to have her. I am so useless. I finally get magic abilities and I can't even protect the one I love." She yelled @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky @Swire
"H-hell.." Bex looked around the room, they had really gone.

"Hey, May it's okay.." Bex slowly sat on the floor and pulled May in close. "You did the best you could and I'm sure she saw that." She rubbed May's back slowly. "Don't blame yourself, there was nothing more any of us could do."
@xScreaminGhostx

Dkingow said:
May dropped to her knees. "I promised her I would protect her." She said sobbing and breaking into tears. "I failed her. I don't deserve to have her. I am so useless. I finally get magic abilities and I can't even protect the one I love." She yelled @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky @Swire
Kyoko stood up as though she was a machine. "Ice magic huh?" Kyoko thought for a second. I know how to get to hell but you would need to gather everything else." Kyoko had spend a lot of her life reading about Demonic magic, she couldn't use it though because she had know way of using magic. @NightSky

Dkingow said:
May looked up hopeful. "I can still save her?" She asked sobbing. "I need to know how." @Swire
"Well maybe not, to be honest there's only one type of magic that can go to hell, Fire. The other problem is getting something to pin point her location, I guess you could use a object she used a lot. I suppose you have something like that? but i don't know anyone with fire magic." Kyoko felt as though she was breaking on the inside, but didn't show it. Her eyes grew Darker. @NightSky

Last edited by a moderator:
Bex suddenly remembered something.. Dir had taught her, very little but some demonic magic when they first met. "I don't know if it will help but maybe I can summon something.." She said not to anyone in particular, she stood up and began pacing back and forth searching her memory.

@Dkingow @Swire @xScreaminGhostx

((Give me a few minutes I need to find when this happened.
xD ))

Bex stopped in her tracks remebering a book she had, without hesitation she ran out of the room and into Dir's room. She quickly scanned the room and found a familiar looking book. This is the one. She ran back to May and Kyoko. When she got back into the room the flicked through the pages in the book. "Here." She said putting the book down on the bed so she could read it.

As she began to speak she slowly raised her arms;

"terram in gehennam ignis accendit .Ambulandum daemoniorum superficiei. Ad me veniant . Adiuvetis me in proelium "

"Please, please work." She hoped looking around the room for a similar dark mist she got last time she used this magic..

@Dkingow @Swire @xScreaminGhostx

Kyoko looked at the demon and Laughed "Can you see it? The pure darkness?" Kyoko walked around the room and dropped knifes from her sleeve, Untill the knifes had formed a shape. A star with a circle around it. Kyoko looked at the demon. "Light the circle and take us to Spirit." She had no emotion in her words. @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

Last edited by a moderator:
Swire said:
Kyoko's Eyes became completely black and changed into more like cat eyes. "I can't go with you, this is my limit." After that Kyoko closed her eyes and fainted. @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow
Just as Bex reached out for Kyoko she was blinded by a bright light she turned to see the horse kicking it's back legs and May was stood close. After she blinked she noticed her surroundings had completely changed she moved closer to May to make sure she wouldn't lose her. @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back