• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Swire said:
(ok but where is Drog? the lunchroom right?)
(He was talking to Alucard. I'll bring him to the cafe.)

Drog yawned, walking towards the lunchroom. Sharp black claws dragging along the wall as his mangled female body scared some people off. "Whaaaat? Don't you want to play with lil ol me?" He now she laughs demonically, shaking his head as he walks in.

Dkingow said:
May turned to see Bex and smiled. "Hey Bex how are you?" She asked then saw the unfamiliar face. "And who is this?" She asked. @NightSky @Swire
"Ummmmm." Kyoko looked down for a second. she really hated meeting new people, but she can easily bush it off. She looked back up. "Hi I'm Kyoko, your name was May right?"

Aimlori said:
(He was talking to Alucard. I'll bring him to the cafe.)
Drog yawned, walking towards the lunchroom. Sharp black claws dragging along the wall as his mangled female body scared some people off. "Whaaaat? Don't you want to play with lil ol me?" He now she laughs demonically, shaking his head as he walks in.
(Ok well im going to assume that we are not in the same place as Kyoko, May and Bex. Cuz that would be bad.)

Kyro was walking to collect something from different people he had been waiting for. "They had to do this during the day didn't they." Kyro decided to stop by and get something to drink. He walked in to see a female figure of a once great demon. ".........." Walking past the demon to the counter. He said. "Hi, I would like some coffee please, anything is fine."

Last edited by a moderator:
May smiled. "That is correct. Shy with new people?" She asked giggling a bit. "I was the same... Till Bex helped me out." She said nudging Bex a bit. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She stuck out her hand holding the trays in the other. @Swire @NightSky

Dkingow said:
May smiled. "That is correct. Shy with new people?" She asked giggling a bit. "I was the same... Till Bex helped me out." She said nudging Bex a bit. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She stuck out her hand holding the trays in the other. @Swire @NightSky
"You were beyond shy." Bex replied with a giggle. "I strongly remember you passing out." She said nudging May back. @Swire

Dkingow said:
"It is a pleasure to meet you too." Kyoko smiled, a genuine smile. "Should we get a table?" @NightSky

Dkingow said:
May frowned a bit. "Actually I was going back to Spirit's room. She got hurt and I was bringing her food." She said softly. "I do not think she would care if visitors came." She said happily. @NightSky @Swire
"If that's okay I would like to come see her." Bex sad softly. What happened..? She wondered as she picked up some cereal to take with her. @Swire

Dkingow said:
May frowned a bit. "Actually I was going back to Spirit's room. She got hurt and I was bringing her food." She said softly. "I do not think she would care if visitors came." She said happily. @NightSky @Swire
"uhh are you sure i don't want to bother her, i uhhh don't really know her." @NightSky

Kyoko walked into the room."......" Kyoko began to become lost in thought, She was the kind of person who love to know EVERYTHING about a situation. and this was the last piece she needed. Of course, I'm so stupid she's a real angel, She thought to herself. the bits and pieces formed together. "Demons." she mumbled. She figured Kyro, her brother, had someway fit into this. @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

"Umm Hello, we haven't met I'm Kyoko its a pleasure to meet you." Kyoko decided it was better not to shake her hand or do anything so she just smiled as best she could, trying to forget everything she was thinking about a second ago.

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Meh. A bit sore...." She said, scanning the room and Everyone in it. @NightSky @Dkingow @Swirve
@NightSky @Dkingow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back